Replies

• ZCEmama
    ZCEmama Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    L2 D6 is out of the way!
  • MaterMama
    Options
    L2 D7 YAY!!!!!

What is everyone planning to do after 30DS?
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking I may do it over again!
  • ZCEmama
    Options
    Did L2 D7 last night... I have Jillian's Yoga Meltdown and thought I would alternate that with another round of The Shred. But, I have heard great things about Ripped in 30. I am still undecided. Too many choices!!! LOL :tongue:
  • JeSuisPrest
    Options
    Day 17 is in the books!!! Level 2, Day 7 is done! ;)

And because we are going out to dinner tonight I am going to do Level 1 now as well!
  • MaterMama
    Options
    L2 D8 done.

I also jogged for 30 minutes afterwards. Not very fast though. hahaha Now its been a few hors and my buttocks are hurting.
  • kludgood
    kludgood Posts: 172
    Options
    L2 D7 complete! I cant wait to see the end results of this hard work!
  • JeSuisPrest
    Options
    Busy with soccer tournaments and picking another son up from a party I couldn't get the Shred in yesterday, but I did Day 18 today, Level 2, Day 8.
  • JeSuisPrest
    Options
    Day 19-Level 2, Day 9.....thought this would get easier....still kicking my butt!!!
  • JeSuisPrest
    Options
    Day 20-Level 2-Day 10!! So what does everyone think of Level 3....I'm a bit nervous! ;)
  • hypergrl
    hypergrl Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm actually looking forward to Level 3 I sat and watched the other day. The only thing I wish is she didn't speak as much. LOL It breaks my focus and plus after the 5th time you've done it you can recite what she says.

I'll be doing Level 2 Day 3 & 4 today. I'm doing it twice cux I'm behind.
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    The only thing I wish is she didn't speak as much. LOL It breaks my focus and plus after the 5th time you've done it you can recite what she says.

I completely agree. I now turn the tv volume almost all the way down and turn on the radio that way i can enjoy what i'm hearing. I think if i hear " phoning it in" one more time my head may explode
  • MermaidFaith
    Options
    i am on day 15, i have gotten a little behind. I somehow damaged my ankles i think from the level 2 videos although i do not recall at any point being in pain. I do the modified plank jacks and plant thrusts so it could not have been those. Three days ago i just woke up and my left ankle is swollen and very tender. wore a slip on brace thing yesterday, it did not seem to help. I took one day off from the video and then continued. Still swollen and sore but i dont want to stop for too long, afraid i will lose my motivation.
  • JeSuisPrest
    Options
    The only thing I wish is she didn't speak as much. LOL It breaks my focus and plus after the 5th time you've done it you can recite what she says.

I completely agree. I now turn the tv volume almost all the way down and turn on the radio that way i can enjoy what i'm hearing. I think if i hear " phoning it in" one more time my head may explode

there is an option on the dvd menu to turn off her voice and just listen to her music. As much as she irritates me I leave her voice on so that I know when to move on.
  • JeSuisPrest
    Options
    Level 3, day 1...day 21...can't wait to be done with it and take measurements.
  • ZCEmama
    Options
    I tweaked my ankle pretty badly over the weekend and had to take a couple days off. Now, I'm behind. But, I did do L2 D8 last night without it flaring up again. I'm now back on track!
  • hypergrl
    Options
    i am on day 15, i have gotten a little behind. I somehow damaged my ankles i think from the level 2 videos although i do not recall at any point being in pain. I do the modified plank jacks and plant thrusts so it could not have been those. Three days ago i just woke up and my left ankle is swollen and very tender. wore a slip on brace thing yesterday, it did not seem to help. I took one day off from the video and then continued. Still swollen and sore but i dont want to stop for too long, afraid i will lose my motivation.

Please, please becareful...don't do permanent damage to your ankle.
  • hypergrl
    Options

there is an option on the dvd menu to turn off her voice and just listen to her music. As much as she irritates me I leave her voice on so that I know when to move on.

I didn't know that but I've tried using just music but then I don't know when to move on either, there isn't a timer like TurboFire or Insanity.

As for what I'm going to do next is the Ripped in 30 series and her JM NMTZs added into it hopefully 3xs a week.

Yesterday I got in Level 2 Day 4 ( couldn't day five also because I was having problems breathing...thought I was going to throw up a few times. But I powered through the workout, but realized I might need to slowly increase the number of workouts again.)
  • MermaidFaith
    Options
    today i did level 2 day 6. my ankle withstood it fine. After that i did level 1 and i am amazed at how mucch better at the crunches i am now'
  • hypergrl
    Options
    MermaidFaith - Glad you ankle is holding up and feeling better.

I did Level 2 day 5, I'm still recuperating I guess, that and I need to eat more. I was again out of breath, a couple of times I had to put my head down or I would have passed out.

WTH! I know it's hotter here this week than last, but really, this is getting to me a bit :mad:
    I will workout again later this evening; if I can. I don't want to push it and hurt myself or get sick again. Thanks for listening to me vent. :smile: