waist......31"
    hips........36.75
    chest.......36.50

After 30 days...
    weight....132
    waist.......31
    hips........36.50
    chest......37

No dramatic loss here, but I had already taken off a few inches. Not sure how my chest went up,but it could be because I had taken that measurement myself and today hubby helped.
    I can't locate the original measurements for thighs and arms, but I do believe I gave them to MrsFusion. I will message her and get them to her for the spreadsheet.
  • kludgood
    kludgood Posts: 172
    Options
    Ok here it is.....

Starting weight....136
    waist......31"
    hips........36.75
    chest.......36.50

After 30 days...
    weight....132
    waist.......31
    hips........36.50
    chest......37

No dramatic loss here, but I had already taken off a few inches. Not sure how my chest went up,but it could be because I had taken that measurement myself and today hubby helped.
    I can't locate the original measurements for thighs and arms, but I do believe I gave them to MrsFusion. I will message her and get them to her for the spreadsheet.

Do you feel alot more toned up?
    Good job on finishing it :)
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    well my day 1 of level 3 is done today. i know i am behind, but im still going to finish. level 3 was not as bad as i expected, but afterwards i did feel sort of nausiated. after about twenty minutes it passed and i felt fine all day.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Ok here it is.....

Starting weight....136
    waist......31"
    hips........36.75
    chest.......36.50

After 30 days...
    weight....132
    waist.......31
    hips........36.50
    chest......37

Do you feel alot more toned up?
    Good job on finishing it :)

I wouldn't say alot, but a somewhat more toned. Starting another 30 days on Monday!!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    well my day 1 of level 3 is done today. i know i am behind, but im still going to finish. level 3 was not as bad as i expected, but afterwards i did feel sort of nausiated. after about twenty minutes it passed and i felt fine all day.

By the time I get to the situps I just want to throw up!! Glad it just wasn't me! ;)
  • kludgood
    Options

I wouldn't say alot, but a somewhat more toned. Starting another 30 days on Monday!!

yep i plan to restart soon as well :)
  • ZCEmama
    ZCEmama Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    OK, I measured and weighed on Sunday 11/27...

SW 215
    Waist 43
    Tummy 50
    Hips 48
    Thighs 25
    Bust 48

11/27
    Weight -211
    Tummy- 47
    Waist -38.5
    Hips -47
    Thighs -24
    Bust- 46

Very excited about the results... I'm starting another 30 days tonight and am also going to do her Yoga Meltdown. My new jeans that I bought 2 weeks ago are also looser and I need to buy a new belt. :laugh:
  • kludgood
    Options
    OK, I measured and weighed on Sunday 11/27...

SW 215
    Waist 43
    Tummy 50
    Hips 48
    Thighs 25
    Bust 48

11/27
    Weight -211
    Tummy- 47
    Waist -38.5
    Hips -47
    Thighs -24
    Bust- 46

Very excited about the results... I'm starting another 30 days tonight and am also going to do her Yoga Meltdown. My new jeans that I bought 2 weeks ago are also looser and I need to buy a new belt. :laugh:

You got awesome results!!!! :) great job