Starting 30 Day Shred on Monday...10/24/11

Options

Replies

• kludgood
    kludgood Posts: 172
    Options
    Level 3 day 1 complete! Which means only 9 more days!!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Level 3, day 2...day 22...

Anyone else feel like throwing up at the end of this one? By the time I'm doing the sit-ups I feel nauseous. I think Jillian is trying to kill me!!
  • ZCEmama
    ZCEmama Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    L2D9 done last night. Last day on L2, I will get that done tonight. Little nervous about starting level 3. :ohwell:
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options

Anyone else feel like throwing up at the end of this one? By the time I'm doing the sit-ups I feel nauseous. I think Jillian is trying to kill me!!

oh great! i'm scared now! two more days till i get to level 3!
  • JeSuisPrest
    Options
    I replied to this yesterday...wonder what happened to it??

anyhow, didn't mean to scare anyone, if you you made to level 3 you will be fine. It is more challenging, but it's what we wanted, right?? I've been feeling a bit stressed this week, thinking the stress and the new routine is what is making me feel nauseous or maybe it's just "fear leaving the body"!!!! :laugh:
  • kludgood
    Options
    The last 3 circuits kill me..but i also love the way i feel after finishing!
  • JeSuisPrest
    Options
    There is another 30 day Shred group. Has anyone read the thread? They said Jillian had a podcast that said she never meant for anyone to do this every day. I better see results on Thanksgiving morning, because I feel like I've been killing myself!!!
  • MermaidFaith
    Options
    well im not sure if you telling us about the pod cast was a good thing, because it motivated me to take the weekend off from the video! Ha! my ankles needed some rest anyway, and i definately didnt splurge on eating over the weekend, so i'm ok with it. tomorrow i will be doing day nine of level 2. i think its the jarring from jumping that is bothering my ankles, but i'll live!

Seems like only 5 or 6 of us are even still following this thread... i wonder how many people have given up?
  • kludgood
    Options
    Haha im glad i didnt see the post that says she didnt want us to Take breaks because i would be having breaks every other day lOl! Tomorrow will be my last day on level 3( i did miss two days but i doubled up so i could finish in 30 still.. Were are almost to the end ladies!!
  • JeSuisPrest
    Options

Seems like only 5 or 6 of us are even still following this thread... i wonder how many people have given up?

(Sorry, to have unmotivated you, it certainly wasn't my intention.)

Maybe they just aren't posting, sure hope they haven't given up. I can hardly wait to see everyone's results. I'm going to take measurements Thursday morning!! And then will continue on with the Shred but do a different level each time.
  • rayzerwolf
    rayzerwolf Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I think I will have another go at it :)
  • hypergrl
    hypergrl Posts: 188 Member
    Options

(Sorry, to have unmotivated you, it certainly wasn't my intention.)

Maybe they just aren't posting, sure hope they haven't given up. I can hardly wait to see everyone's results. I'm going to take measurements Thursday morning!! And then will continue on with the Shred but do a different level each time.

I'm here and I finished Level 2 Days 7, 8 & 9. Tomorrow I finish up and start level 3 (I'm doubling up this last week)

I've been having some issues with MFP lately so I haven't been posting on the threads lately. It seems I get an error every other time i try and post and after the third time I had to re-type a long post I got p.o.'d and gave up. LOL Better than throwing the computer.
  • hypergrl
    hypergrl Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    There is another 30 day Shred group. Has anyone read the thread? They said Jillian had a podcast that said she never meant for anyone to do this every day. I better see results on Thanksgiving morning, because I feel like I've been killing myself!!!

Then what are we supposed to be doing? Every other day?
  • ZCEmama
    Options
    I've still been doing mine.. What day are we posting our results? I'm really curious as to how everybody did also. I don't know how many inches I have lost, but I know it has to be a decent amount because I bought jeans in a smaller size! YAY!!!
  • kludgood
    Options
    I finished!!

c34f72ff.jpg

39b95645.jpg
  • JeSuisPrest
    Options
    Yay....great results!!
  • MermaidFaith
    Options
    wow clud! your stomach seriously tightened up! awesome job!
  • ZCEmama
    Options
    I can really see a difference in your tummy! Great job.
  • JeSuisPrest
    Options
    Ok ladies....tomorrow is my last day and just in the nick of time. I am so sore!!! But looking forward to taking my measurements and reporting in!
  • kludgood
    Options
    Ok ladies....tomorrow is my last day and just in the nick of time. I am so sore!!! But looking forward to taking my measurements and reporting in!
    Yay only one more day :) you got this!