lovecrystaljoy Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Of Course!!!!!! The more the better
    Can I join?? :) I'm on L1D2.
  • luhluhlaura
    luhluhlaura Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Yay!

I took a few before pictures but have yet to upload them.
    ...and I don't wanna :/ haha

here are my measurements as of today.

Bust - 35"
    Waist (narrowest) - 27" (add a half inch if I've eaten)
    Waist (navel) - 30.5"
    Hips (measured across widest part of rear) - 39.5"
    Thighs - 23.5"
    Arms - 10 1/2"

Height - 5' 8.5"

Current weight - approx. 146
  • _tiifyjo_
    _tiifyjo_ Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I have been messing with photo bucket to create a collage, but it isn't doing what I need it to do. So when I take my day 10 photos I will create a comparative collage lol

My starting measurements as of 10/30/11:

Neck: 13"
    Bicep: 13.5"
    Chest: 36"
    Waist: 33.5"
    Hips: 41.5"
    Butt: 45.25"
    Thigh: 23"
    Calf: 16"

My measurements as of today:

Neck: 13"
    Bicep: 13"
    Chest: 36"
    Waist: 33"
    Hips: 40"
    Butt: 45"
    Thigh: 23"
    Calf: 16"
  • luhluhlaura
    Options
    L1D3 done.
    those shoulder raises are killer! I'm definitely starting to feel some soreness.
  • gottaloveit7771
    Options
    Well I was only taking 1 day off, but after church we all came home and took a nap and no one woke up until like 11. Sooo Needless to say I missed two days. My knee still hurts too, which sucks majorly. I am getting back to it anyways though. I will be doing level 2 Day 1 today.

**Welcome all new comers! I hope you do well, and use this forum as a good motivation and support tool :)**

How is everyone out there doing? Are you still sticking to it?
  • _tiifyjo_
    Options
    Just did L1D7! Today I was able to use a 5lb weight for the bicep curls and chest flies... still having a hard time finishing the shoulder presses and arm lifts at the end with the 3lb. Only modification today was for the pushups! YAY!
  • jonzo21
    jonzo21 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    did lvl 2 day 2 today. I'm using 5 lbs weights and its really kinda hard. Considered lowering my weights but then I feel like I wont progress, since I did all of level 1 on 5lb weights. At least its giving me a burn, guess thats the best way to get those muscles built up. This is going to be a lonnnng 18 days till its over..
  • luhluhlaura
    Options
    L1D4 done. I think I already pulled a muscle :grumble:
    I strained in the bicycle crunches and I'm feeling a pull in my rib muscle I guess? But hopefully I'll be okay tomorrow. It's not bad.
  • Liopleurodon
    Options
    I am going to have to drop the shred I think. Been pretty much unable to move from pain from my endometriosis for the last few days (this isn't a muscle thing - it's an existing medical condition that causes chronic pain. It isn't caused by the shred but it makes it completely impossible to shred). I can see the shred being really useful for other people but I need to vary my activity level day by day with the amount of pain I'm in and it doesn't lend itself to that very well. I'm not shirking exercise - have joined a gym and think that will work better for me. Sorry to let you chaps down though.
  • luhluhlaura
    Options
    I am going to have to drop the shred I think. Been pretty much unable to move from pain from my endometriosis for the last few days (this isn't a muscle thing - it's an existing medical condition that causes chronic pain. It isn't caused by the shred but it makes it completely impossible to shred). I can see the shred being really useful for other people but I need to vary my activity level day by day with the amount of pain I'm in and it doesn't lend itself to that very well. I'm not shirking exercise - have joined a gym and think that will work better for me. Sorry to let you chaps down though.

that's too bad :( My mother had/has endometriosis and it runs in my family. I understand your pain--my mom barely carried me to term because of hers (on top of a few other things)! Good luck on your fitness journey as well as your overall journey to health. I truly hope you feel better and the pain lessens.
  • weimawhat
    weimawhat Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    The same thing happened to me this past week. I up 2 to 4 lbs. but I can tell it's water retention by looking at my ankles. Keep it up, it will go away!
  • gottaloveit7771
    Options
    So what day is everyone on??
  • lovecrystaljoy
    lovecrystaljoy Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Still on day 6
  • luhluhlaura
    Options
    L1 day 6 today! I may go out and buy a couple 5lb hand weights, because some of the exercises are too easy with 3lb.
  • weimawhat
    weimawhat Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    L2D2 I can't believe that I have worked out 11 of the past 12 days! I'm feeling the sore muscles today though after upping a level yesterday!
  • _tiifyjo_
    Options
    WOOHOO!!! About to do L1D10 (in mere minutes), so ready to move on to the next level. I can only take hearing the same EXACT things for so long. Just took my day 10 pics and will post after the workout. =)
  • kady11
    kady11 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I WILL BY THE 30 DS AND JOIN U! YOOHOO!
  • jonzo21
    jonzo21 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    finished day 15, officially halfway through! Cant wait to leave level 2 already lol
  • _tiifyjo_
    Options
    IMG-20111110-00001-1-1.jpg
  • _tiifyjo_
    Options
    IMG-20111110-00001-1.jpg

Why isn't this working?? Any tips??