200+ Sheddin' the Stuffin

Options

Replies

• anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Here's a couple of Halloween Pics from the party.

DSC00051.jpg

DSC00053.jpg

The Hubbs is dressed as Tallahassee from the movie Zombieland, The Kid is Harry Potter and I am wearing a dress from Alice in Wonderland (Um, from Umbridge)
  • treehugginpam
    treehugginpam Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Good morning! This board has been fairly quiet lately (compared to normal), so more time to catch up! Yay!

My morning has been a series of blunders, so I'm hoping it can only get better. Woke up with barely enough time to do Ripped in 30, got downstairs with the bf, and then couldn't find the DVD. It's normally right next to the TV! We looked everywhere, twice, and by the time we finally found it knocked on the ground and pushed under the cabinet (we're thinking the cats did that), it was too late for us to work out and be anywhere close to leaving on time. ARGH! Then I went upstairs to throw stuff in the crock pot for tonight's dinner and promptly sliced my finger with a lid on on of the cans I opened. Later, I couldn't find the shirt I wanted to wear (clean OR dirty), and next I couldn't find the pants I wanted to wear. I feel like I've been punked all morning long. So yeah, the rest of the day has GOT to get better. :grumble:

I have major guilt because I haven't done any formal exercise since Thursday. That's the longest I've gone without working out in a long time, and that's AFTER I made the goal to exercise 6 days a week. Yikes! My brother was visiting this weekend, but that's a lame excuse. That doesn't explain Sunday night or yesterday. Tonight it's on like donkey kong.

Amy, tonight's dinner is that slow cooker chili recipe you posted, along with some of that pumpkin cornbread. Yumyumyum! I can't wait! The bf and I have been eating so much better since you came into our lives. :smile: Your Halloween pics are great! Love your costume; adorable AND hot!

Qofsheba, I've been trying hard to get more protein in too. I never used to use powdered protein, but I just can't seem to get high numbers regularly without it so I've added that in sometimes. I think it's been helping me lose too.

Hosanna, I'm crossing my fingers for you! If this one doesn't work out I'm sure you'll find another charmer though.

Sarah, I hope you're feeling better and well rested today!

Lacey, I've only read the first Game of Thrones book and started the second so far, so no spoilers. :wink: I keep meaning to try a salmon salad for lunch to get some more protein in, but it hasn't happened yet. On the dream thing, I seem to have about a million dreams a night, all super weird, but most of them vanish from my head right after I wake up. Not sure why some nights they're more vivid than others, and why some vanish more quickly than others though. Yay for a shiny new red dress, and yay for size 14!!

Megan/Bobbie, sometimes that "in 5 weeks" thing makes me smile. On Saturday it told me that if every day was like that one then in 5 weeks I'd be 2 pounds heavier. Ha! I had to laugh. You know you've had a bad day when...

Victoria, I hear ya on the TOM feeling like crud. Right there with ya. It's really making the Halloween candy harder to resist too. Enjoy your vacation!

Kiki, it looks like there's a couple of us doing Ripped in 30 now, so we can all whine together. :smile: I'm still on week 1 right now too. So far it's not SO bad...not worse than Shred, anyway. I have a feeling it's going to get much, much worse though.

Megan, awesome about a trip to Colorado! I've never been skiing either, even though I used to live in New Hampshire and I now only live 30 min from a big ski resort. I'm a little scared to try it, but it looks like fun!

Kendal, I hope you got to eat some lunch even though your dog ate most of yours. It's Dogs Gone Wild up in this thread!

Nava, I saw your pumpkin on Facebook -- super cute! It did look like it would take a lot of work.
  • rainvc
    rainvc Posts: 142
    Options
    Goooooood morning!

I'm feeling so amazing today because...

I got to they gym yesterday!

My prof. cancelled class so I took advantage of the free time and ran. I did 2.29 miles or something like that. AND, even though it had been TWO WEEKS (shame on me), since my last run I increased my time from 17 minutes running straight to 20 minutes running straight. It was my last day of week 7, so I'm supposed to be running 25 minutes straight. Since I'm not quite there, I'm going to redo the week before moving on.

Argh. Be back in a min....
  • kmturtle3
    Options
    Pam, I hope your day has improved since this morning. That sounds like the kind of start to a day where you are better off just getting back in bed!

Amy, nice pics! You look smokin' hot in that dress, woman! On the dogs eating food topic, my best friend has a spaniel/greyhound/mutt that they got from the humane society that is a total spaz. My best friend had went to the local farmer's market and bought about $70 worth of amazing cheese for a party she was throwing. We all went outside for about a minute, and when we came back in, Zelda (the dog) had eaten the ENTIRE cheese platter. Yeah. Ridiculous. On another note, I am also frustrated that you haven't lost any weight in a month. It just doesn't make sense and I wish I had some sort of advice, but by my standards you are doing EVERYTHING right. So I just don't get it. More food? Less food? H if I know. I do know I'd like to beat the crap out of your scale.

Sheba, I'm happy to hear you are losing again. I think water is a big key to success in all of this, so way to go on getting more water in. I'm jealous that you have gotten rid of all your Halloween candy. I still have a massive bowl of it at home. I'm sure in a couple of days I'll just bring it to work and be done with it.

Hosanna, my head is spinning trying to keep up with all the house madness you have going on! I hope that it all works out just the way it should and you guys are homeowners sooner than later.

Sarah, HI! Hugs to you, I miss you. Get some sleep, girlie.

Lacey, I just finally bought the Game of Thrones books, but I haven't started reading them yet. I'm pretty excited about it, though. Sorry your phone is being such a booger.

Megan, I agree with everyone else, I kinda HATE that "in 5 weeks you will weigh" button. I hate it when I eat too little and it tells me a number that gets my hopes up, I hate when I eat too much and it tells me how much I'll gain. It just irks me. That is really exciting about Colorado. Have fun!

Victoria, I hope your week isn't too busy and that TOM doesn't dominate your mood all week!

Kiki, good luck with Ripped in 30... there are a bunch of people doing it on this thread, so you guys can all push each other through it.

Kendall, hiya! I hope the little bit of grilled cheese and soup that you got was enjoyable! :smile:

So... after work today Chris wants to do 30 day shred with me. (!!!!) He just upped and asked on a whim. He said he'd like to start getting in a 1/2 hour of exercise at least 5 days a week just so he can work on toning. Say wha?!?! Yeah... ... I'm shocked and super super super excited about this. I didn't push it on him at all, I haven't ever even suggested it. He just decided he was going to do it for him. I'm pumped about this. I need to find a more manly 1/2 hour workout for us to do so that he doesn't lose interest, but Jillian will kick his butt just fine to start.

On our way home from the pumpkin extravaganza at mom and dad's we stopped in Sawyer (12 miles from the Indiana border) and went a brewery that just opened over the summer called Greenbush. OMG Victoria, if you ever are that far south in our state, you HAVE to go. Their beers are amazing and the place is SO cute. We bought a growler and intend to stop every time we drive to my parents house. My favorite beer was called Anger, its a Black IPA and it was incredible. That's what we drank last night while handing out candy to the munchkins. Yum.

I'm still having the great marathon debate. I've looked at training schedules and its just SO.MUCH.RUNNING. Seriously, like 6 hours a week devoted to just running? At least? Eek. I'm not sure if I'm up for it. Chris is in the "dude, I think being able to run 13 miles is good enough. Just keep running 1/2 marathons" camp, and he might be right. But I just can't decide.... I think I just want to be able to say I've conquered the marathon distance, you know? In the meantime, I've decided on a new workout schedule, which consists of me doing a standard week of P90X one week, with a 2 mile run added on to the strength days, and then do my hybrid schedule the second week, so replace the cardio days of P90X with longer runs. So it looks like this:

Week 1,3:
    M-Chest/Back/Ab Ripper X w/2 mile run
    T-Plyo
    W- Shoulders/Arms/Ab Ripper X w/2 mile run
    Th- Yoga
    F- Legs/Back/Ab Ripper X w/2 mile run
    Sat- Kenpo X
    Sun- 2 mile run and X stretch

Week 2.4:
    M- Chest/Shoulders/Tris/Ab Ripper X
    T- 5 mile run
    W- Back/Biceps/Ab Ripper X
    Th- 5 mile run
    F- Core Synergistics
    Sat- 7-10 mile run
    Sun- X Stretch or Yoga X

I'm trying to figure out if I should throw in a week 5 recovery week before I start over. Thoughts?

Okay, that's all the rambling from yours truly for now.

(oh, except I got on my scale this morning and it said 161.5. I almost cried. Stupid mom and dad's house and all the awesome food. Stupid peanut butter pie. Stupid pumpkin cheescake. Stupid peach popcorn balls. Stupid, stupid, stupid)
  • akasullengal
    akasullengal Posts: 1,499 Member
    Options
    Week #1 weigh in results!

Name, Starting challenge weight, this week's weight (difference)

Again, just a reminder that if you've joined the thread, I've made note of your name, and if you're still hanging around with us come the end of this challenge, I'll add you in the final weigh in. As of now, only two of the newbies have actually weighed in, so I'm glad we're doing it this way this challenge

Victoria, 195, 195.5 (+0.5)
    Kendal, 213.4, 212.2 (-1.2)
    Lacey, 209.4, 209.4 (0)
    Amy, 190, 193 (+3.0)
    Kerry, 159.2, 158 (-0.6)
    Hailie, 249.3, 250.2 (+0.9)
    Nava, 230.2, 227 (-2.8)
    Pam, 211.8, 210.8 (-1.0)
    wigglentwink, 171.1, 171.1 (0)
    silver02bullet, 209, 212 (+3.0)
    Bobbie, 301.4, 303 (+1.6)
    Hosanna, 212.1, 211.8 (-0.4)
    ladyg0915, 262, 263 (+1.0)
    Sarah (rainvc), 232.1, 234 (+1.9)
    Katheryne, 280.8, 279 (-1.8)
    qofsheba, 190.5, 189 (-1.5)
    Annette, 173, 171 (-2.0)
    earthsember, 214.2, 212.4 (-1.8)
    wowmama, 213.6, 210.5 (-3.1)

I didn't hear from (or missed) weigh ins from Crystal, Tasha, Apryl, gonnadoitjenn, and jessikerlaine

Too many pluses this week, ladies!!

This week's winner was wowmama with a 3.1 pound loss. Nice!!
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    Hosanna - when we bought our house we looked at a TON of them. I am of the opinion that when you find The House you will know and it will work out. However, getting there is such a major PIA isn't it?

QofS - yeay for losing agian!

Amy - this is only the second day I've done this, so so far so good. Eating within half a nhour of waking up is super hard though. ugh. You do do everything perfectly to lose weight, so not sure whats up wtih that either..the only thing I see is that maybe your deficits are way too big right now? I wonder if you keep around 500 or so for a month if you would start to see a loss again? What a pain..sorry girl! The fam looks fantastic in the photos!

Pam - I have mornings like that. They blow. I am sure the rest of the day will be much better.

Kerry - WOW that is quite the work out plan you've got! You rock for always sticking to it and gettign it done.

Well looking at the weight loss chart, at least I maintained. Again. And without tracking food. I am excited to see if things change this week.
  • GonnaDoItJenn
    GonnaDoItJenn Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Just remembered that I hadn't checked in yesterday after I weighed. I weighed in at 300.1 which was a 4.7 lb loss! WOO HOO! I'm telling you I was elated and it definitely ROCKED my Monday! I tried not to blow it too bad last night while we were out and about and am back on track today! :)

I noticed some NSV's lately when I have been either looking in the mirror or at a picture that I have just taken. I noticed yesterday that my cheek bones and my collar bones are starting to show again! WOO HOO! This is a huge accomplishment as I've had a round face and fat around my collar bones for awhile. I LOVE my collar bones (weird, I know) so with the wearing of low cut shirts they show off and I'm happy! :)

If I can post the picture (I'm at work) I will show you where I started seeing my cheek bones again.
  • GonnaDoItJenn
    GonnaDoItJenn Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Here is the hubby and I last night. I'm down 37 lbs and he is down 17 lbs.

photo-3.jpg
  • KatheryneLynne
    Options
    okay, back from my weekend--time to get caught up...

Amy--from what i've heard and read, while the figure changes based on age group, the national average for LIA ranges from 2-3 times per week to 2-3 times per month.

Lacey--lol. you don't want to hang out at my house if you don't like sports. Every game day, even if were not watching it, the game is on in the background. Pro Football, college basketball, hockey, soccer. It was like that for me growing up too. and it was all the women in the family. the only boy in the group was my cousin, my mom raised him so he's more like a brother. Shoot, my great-grandmother kept a schechedule of the Cincinnati Reds on her coffee table and never missed a game.

Kendal--I'm with Amy on the road trip thing. When gas was cheaper we would all just load up in the car and drive. We would start early on Saturday morning, load up the cooler with food and water and pick random directions, drive until we found something interesting, either camp out or find a cheap hotel. and do the same thing back home the next day.

Rain--I think tea counts. I've read some places that it does and some that it doesn't.

hosanna--good luck on the house

Kerry--my husband really like the UFC trainer game for working out.

I really want to try the Wii Zumba but I'm afraid that the straps won't fit. I have the Wii fit, and the leg strap isn't big enough. To use it, I have to have my husband wear it and work out, and I do the workouts with him. I don't want to spend the money on Zumba if I'm going to have the same problem.

JESSIE, TASHA
    WHERE ARE U. COME BACK.

As for me. yesterday was a total good choice fail. I spent an hour trying to get the sound back on my TV so I could do some Yoga. Apparently the cat had knocked one of the wires loose and I couldn't figure out which one. Then I said screw it, I'll do yoga without sound only to find out that the cable people where having difficulty and i couldn't connect to on-demand to get any of the exercise stations. Then it was five p.m. and i realized that aside from a piece of string cheese yesterday morning, I had eaten absolutly nothing. So my day ended with crappy diet and no exercise, aside from a ten minute jog last night.

FYI--my husband was able to fix the sound in less than thirty seconds...i was not entertained.

-Katheryne
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    Erin - I have the same issue with things not having long enough sleeves.

Sarah - Pumpkin Bowling sounds AWESOME! I'm glad the party was such a success.

I read more, was going to reply, but my coworker is being a pain in the *kitten* today, so I keep getting distracted and forgetting where I'm at, sorry! Also, sorry for my mini absence there, I was battling an eternal headache and oddly busy.

Took a pregnancy test yesterday and it was definitely negative. Sucks, but I guess that means I'm off to yet another doctor to see if I can find someone who will actually help me out in this lack-of-a-period crap.

Missed posting a weigh-in yesterday, too, because I was donating blood then dead tired, but it was 262.2. Sadly, I don't know what my last was, but I know it was close. Anyhow, just a quick hello, off to try to appease the b*tchy coworker some more.
  • KeshiaV
    KeshiaV Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    So I'm definitely posting here instead of doing the TONS of work that had to be completed by the end of today. I know if I just get started, it won't be that bad, but it's the getting started part that's difficult.

Katheryne- For Wii zumba, you don't REALLY have to to use the waist band. I have the game and though the waist band fits, i sometimes prefer just to hold the remote in my hand. I've also seen some just tuck the remote in the pocket of their workout pants. I can measure the waistband for you though and let you know if you'd like :)

Jessi- Have you ever heard/been tested for Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome? It's surprisingly common (I think 1 in 10 women) hormonal imbalance and can cause irregular periods amongst other things. I was diagnosed 10 years ago and though there's no "cure" it's helpful to at least know what you're up against.

As for me, there's nothing new to report...I'm pumping up my workouts this week in hopes of breaking the 213-214 rut I'm stuck in. Wish me luck!

Keshia
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    Amy- I have those same Alice in Wonderland Shoes!!! Kudos to you for wearing them for more than 5 minutes! lol

Pam- I hope your day gets better.

Rain- sounds good to repeat that week of c25k (it is c25k, right?). I'm thinking that's what I should start sometime soon to start getting in shape for my Warrior Dash.

To contribute to the "you'd weigh XXX in 5 weeks" conversation- my sister's friend posted this on fb today (yesterday was his birthday) "Updated my calories from yesterday on myfitnesspal and when I was done it told me that if every day were my birthday, in five weeks I'd gain 60lbs. #Oneyearclosertoaheartattack" LOL
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Phew, Halloween is over! I love the holiday, but the amount of goodies around can get a bit crazy. Made it through the day with just a fun size pack of M&Ms - 77cals, not too bad!

Amy - I LOVE your Halloween pics :)

Pam - Ripped is going pretty good right now, I'm on day 2, and it's pretty easy. I've seen someone on another board say a couple of times now week two has made her want to puke, so eeek. Week 3 appears to be the lower body killer (I haven't seen it, just from what I've read - I don't let myself look ahead and these workouts, just get in there and do it :) ) so I'm a little nervous because I have a lot of trouble with lunges. I don't know, I can't seem to get the form down on them. I don't want to do them incorrectly and mess my knees up though so I usually just replace them with chair or sumo squats. I don't think it's a leg strength issue since I can sit there and do squats forever, it's just something about getting into the position. My back leg won't bed in the knee properly or something, no clue!

rainvc - glad you got to make it to the gym! Awesome job with the running :D

Kerry - hahah, 30DS might just be manly enough :) When I did that workout there actually were a few guys that joined in on that board, and they were struggling just as much as the rest of us :)

GonnaDoltJen - AWESOME loss!!

Alrighty, jetting off to class again, but I'm almost caught up, sort of, haha ;-)
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Kendal: I LOVED those shoes. The DO have quite a tall heel but I have a really high arch so I can stand high heels for a decent amount of time. The host of the party has a HUGE house and split us all into groups to do a scavenger hunt all around the four levels of the house so I totally ditched the shoes for tromping up and down all those stairs.

Keshia: The Wii remote weirdness is the reason I switched over to the XBox Kinect. No remote = a lot more time playing the game rather than having the stupid game tell you "it looks like you're having trouble with this move."

Jessi: I hope you feel better. I definitely think going to the doctor to figure out what's up is a good idea.

Katheryne: My hubbs can fix all electronical weirdness in 5 seconds and I can't ever fix them at all. It sucks.

Jenn: Cute pic! I loved re-discovering my collar bones too.

Lacey: You're probably right, I should probably eat more. It's tough though.

Kerry: I like your schedule. I think you should throw in a recovery week though, just to give your body a bit of a break from the pounding you're going to give it.You're gonna have to stand in line to beat the crap out of my scale though - I got dibbs!

Pam: I so LOVE that you like the recipes I've posted here. I hope you enjoy the chili. I also hope you day improved.

So my Dance Central 2 game for the XBox Kinect came today and I spent an hour playing with it. It is a SERIOUS workout. I have already decided that I like it better than my Zumba game (which I like a lot) because there is a bigger variety of music and dance moves. It also has a dance battle mode so I have battled (and beat) both The Kid and The Hubbs. Super-fun!
  • Laceylala
    Options
    If those dancing/zumba games take anymore coordination that me flipping the tv off while I do my own personal chicken dance, then I am OUT. lol. I have NO coordination to do those kinds of things, but I can rock it on the dance floor. Good thing I can laugh at myself.
    I miss the days when my girlfriends and I would get all dressed up and start drinking and then pile into a cab and go dancing till the break of dawn. Well that didn't happen all that much because I'd rather sit in an irish pub and drink irish car bombs and cuss and smoke and get rowdy, but when I WAS in the mood it was a total blast. Especially in this one club in Portland that had a huge gay following and a drag queen show in the back and the dj's knew how to spin some serious ';80's beats into the techno they were playing. Ahh.. those were the days. Its funny how the older you get the more you miss that stuff. Especially once you have The Kid(s). So party on single ladies, get it in now.

I'm thinking maybe one night in Toronto we might need to go out and party it up before we come back to Eugene...hmm..I am pretty sure that would be easy to convince my boss of. He can outdrink, outlast and outdance me lol.

Amy - it is totally hard to eat more. Its scarey. And just flat out hard because what in the f do you add in 500 more calories of good food? You can't eat fries and drink wine and lose weight. And that is so not fair.

Kerry - I second Amy on the recovery week. Don't overtrain too much girlie. Kick yoga and X stretch *kitten*!

Kiki - one thing that P90X has taught me - modify modify modify. Even doing Ripped, modify those lunges until you can get down into them. The most important thing is form over function. Form. You can do it girl!

The whole You'd Weigh X in 5 weeks? Also makes me flip the computer off.

Jessie - could you be iron and/or potassium deficient? I know lack of iron can make you super tired and low energy.

Well I am going to go fix my meat and veggie salad. Meat and veggies. Meat and veggies. that is my life right now.
  • treehugginpam
    Options
    Kiki, I have the exact same problem with lunges! Like you, I'm fine with squats, but no matter what I try I just can't get my knee close to the floor on lunges. It's like you said, it seems like my knee just won't bend that way or something. I'm really flexible normally too; I can bend over and put my palms on the ground without bending my knees, I can get pretty twisty during yoga, etc., but that stupid lunge...I don't know what's up! Jillian says something like "Your knee is about 2 inches from the ground on this one" and I always say "No it is not!"

Kendal, holy cow, what did your friend eat for it to say he'd gain 60 pounds in 5 weeks? I ate horribly on Saturday and it only said I'd gain 2...he must've had a really good birthday. :smile:

Keshia, you're close enough to onederland that you could be there by Christmas too! That's my goal...

Jessi, glad to see you back! Sorry about the negative test...hopefully the doctors can tell you what's going on with the no periods thing. Good luck with the b*tchy co-worker too.

Katheryne, your night last night sounds as good (ha!) as my morning this morning! Hopefully today is better for you. I think I would've eaten my furniture if it got to be 5pm and all I'd had to eat so far was string cheese.

Jenn, great job on the loss and great picture! You've gotten me thinking about when I might notice my collar bones.

Kerry, $70 worth of cheese?! Man, your friend must've been LIVID! So cool that Chris wants to do Shred with you! Shred was much better having Tim's support when I did it. Plus watching him workout is fun. :love: Your workout schedule is a beast! That's dedication right there.

Rain, great run!

Lacey, I fondly remember going out dancing with my girls, but I wouldn't want to be doing it now. Sleezeball guys trying to grind all over you, wearing shoes that you want to throw in the garbage by the time you're done, your once cute hair plastered to your head like a helmet....I love to dance though, except now I'm doing it in my basement and liking it even more than I did when I used to go out. I think this might mean that I'm getting old. :laugh:

Amy, I'm with you on the Kinect. We've got Wii and Kinect both now and I love Wii, but if games come out where I have the choice I will pick Kinect every time. I'm going to have to get Dance Central 2, and I want to find that zombie game you were talking about!

Speaking of zombies, Tim & I started watching season 1 of Walking Dead. Wow! They don't shy away from showing the gross stuff, do they? We've only watched the first two episodes and we're totally hooked.

The day has gotten better than it was for me this morning (how could it not), but it sure is going slooooooooooowly. I want to get home to chili and pumpkin cornbread!
  • SteppingOutofGrey
    SteppingOutofGrey Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hello All

Sorry for few days absence - only five pages to catch up with but am so looking forward to seeing how you are all doing...

Bobbie: I have never had opportunity to work out with a SO - all I get now is an audience - basically willing me to hurry up so they can have access to the computer (still haven't dealt with dvd death). Well done on the gym workout - the scales will catch up at some point!!!

Kiki: how is the new routine going - the body is usually quite adaptable so am hopeful for you

Kerry: hope your weekend was fab - and yes - very weird that the soon to be ex is still attending functions - have they been together long? No shephers pie left - sorry - but currently the scale still up 1lb to prove it!!!! (hope your ability to stick to the 'new you' was more successful than mine). Oh - and I hope you are not really happy to have reported your weight as 187.5!!!!

Amy: really good news that your brother is sticking to his new regime - it would seem will power runs in the family!!! Sorry about your baking (Loki) but pleased you had great time at the party).

Victoria: pumpkin chunkin sounds like great fun - Hubby suggests we set one up here - not so sure myself.....Wouldn't mind spectating though

Rikki: hope you get your feet sorted soon - irritating when the bosy does not respond the way we want at times but hopefully it will get sorted soon xx

Erin: just go with replying to who/what you can at the time - eventually you tend to catch up with everyone (or follow the wonderful advice from Victoria and open a reply page at the same time - not that I am still super excitd about this!!!)

Lacey: love your new picture and eyah for the fitting tee shirt - with room to breath. How is your reading going o nthe reset thingy

Kendal: your work hours sounded horrendous but yeah on the wieght loss

Marie: Good luck with your goals and Yes we can do this together

Sarah: glad the birthday party went well- sounds like good fun all round. Not so good about the pain interupting your sleep tho' - will be interested in what people come up with to address it.

Keisha: a loss is a loss - in a year that would be 52lbs - not to be sniffed at!!!!

Got a few more pages to go so if you have responded already to some of my queries - apologies - off to circuits- will catch up later xx
  • Laceylala
    Options
    My new profile pic is one Amy took me of me outside the Moulin Rouge our first night in Paris. No makeup that night. I was exhausted lol.

I had a piece of black licoric with lunch. And I'm still under where I want to be for carbs for the day. yeay. I love black licorice.

Now to stay away form the candy tonight...I think iwill have to have Jeff hide it like last year.
  • navajoon
    navajoon Posts: 355
    Options
    Those stupid funsize candies sure have a lot of calories.

No matter... still have 376 cals for dinner. I'm thinking scrambled eggs on toast and an apple.
  • treehugginpam
    Options
    Nava, I was going to mention that about the fun size candy too. 40 - 90 calories for something not even as long as my index finger? WTF is that? I say that after having eaten 3 1/2 pieces of "fun" today.
This discussion has been closed.