November challenge !!!!!!!!!!!! : >

Options

Replies

• hawkeyegal1995
    hawkeyegal1995 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday!

1-drank over 64 oz of water today...all those free water bottles are finally getting some use!
    2-track all my calories honestly.-yep. I changed up my numbers and lowered my calories trying to get things moving again. Let's hope it works.
    3-didn't spin today but I did 60 minutes on the elliptical.
    4-cook a meal-sorta. I zapped a chicken breast in the microwave and made a taco. When I am eating for the rest of the week, I am going to try and eat at the table rather than in the family room.

Keep up the good work!
  • schotas
    schotas Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Have been out of town, so I was unable to log until today.
    Worked out today.
    Only went over the calories by 12. :)
  • elimay59
    elimay59 Posts: 471
    Options
    Hello challenge friends :bigsmile:
    Good job checking in when you got back into town Schotus and being so close to calories . Sometimes vacations can completly throw us off.

Than you hawkeye and good job on goals :wink:

Thank you Sammy I did some of it modified but I did it :happy: It helped me get to a major goal, I can jog some now. And I realised when I was doing something in the mirror my arms are getting buff :glasses: Ha Ha Ha My hubbys scared, just kidding .
    Good job on your weekend and logging .

Raven good job checking in and staying in the green :happy:

I have had a good day !!!

1 stayed within calorie limits
    2 still working on water about 16 ounces to go
    3 Excersized 40 mins 30is goal :smile:

I will do my good habit soon Goodnight !!!!!!! :yawn:
  • elimay59
    Options
    I am going to start a new challenge for Dec. The only change will be if people would like me to send a reminder message ,life gets busy and its east to forget. I wont send one unless you as me because I dont want to bug anyone.

We have had a great month with a great group of girls :bigsmile: Thank you all for your support and encouragment :flowerforyou:

We still have 9 days left this month I cant believe how time flys.

Determined December challenge : P will be the name. If its better to change up goals week by week that will be just fine :bigsmile: Hope to see you :wink:
  • jenergy_20
    Options
    Good morning!

I'm still here.. just not committing. Todays gonna be a better day.

Elimay Congrats on finishing the 30 day Shred and sticking with it.

Keep er going everyone!
  • sammylc
    sammylc Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Energy levels are feeling rather low today, maybe because I ate such crap yesterday? Did my usual workout this morning but at a slower pace so burned fewer cals. Eaten better today, but gone over cals slightly. Thinking that I might just take a couple of days off from exercising then hopefully my energy will return.
  • elimay59
    Options
    Good morning :smile:

Thank you Jenergy :happy: You too ,we all have ups and downs glad you are still here . Have a great day !!!!

Sammy mine too!!!!! I ate chocolate last night which at times gives me a headache :sick: . I packed my healthy breakfast and lunch and Im off to do my house cleaning job :ohwell:

Have a great tuesday everyone :bigsmile: I will check in tonight .
  • ravenzwart
    ravenzwart Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    So today i promised myself a easy dinner (didnt take a lunchbreak), but didn't plan ahead. Ai, way in the red.
    But who wasn't been there?
    Kinda tired so turning in allready. See you tomorrow!
  • amsw1275
    amsw1275 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I unfortunately have fallen off the wagon. Since its only a few days until Thanksgiving, I probably won't get back to being good until afterwards, rather than keep making up excuses. Realistically, we'll be eating leftovers for a day or two, so by the weekend I hope to start being better. Sunday will start off a new week, and I suspect that's when I'll be back. I definitely want to do the December challenge, too. Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!
  • schotas
    schotas Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Exercised this morning.
    Over calories by about 200. :( Dinner did me in. I had been doing really well all day until we stopped and had wings for dinner. That's okay though. I only had half of a soda, and I said no to cake at lunch today. It could have been much worse.:frown:
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    The rules........

1 . My first couple goals will include staying at 1500 calories or so, drinking 128 oz of water & exercising 2 times a day..

2. 1 Good Habit will be to eat dinner early enough to take a walk afterwards.

3. I will try to check in everyday !!!! good or bad .

4. I have mastered taking a day off of exercise!

Here's my update since Friday:
    1. I went over in calories each day as I am on a mini vacation.
    2. No dogwalks but I did do LOTs of walking without her!
    3. I'm checking in today to say that I enjoyed the last couple of days which were filled with an amusement park with famly & a trip to the beach with my kids. I tried to find a balance between eating big & exercising.
    4. I was very wrong when I thought today would be my rest day! I don't even know if I will take one in the near future! I will be running a race on Thanksgiving morning & may even take my dog out after dinner! (With the hopes of coming back to eat leftovers!)

I AM making November a great month !!!!!!!!!!!
    How did you do Elimay??

WE'RE DOING THIS CHALLENGERS!! Elimay, you are doing awesome as well!!
  • l00zrr
    l00zrr Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I haven't been here in a while, I've been really busy with work.
    So I've been eating good, and sleeping well!
    I walk 10 hours every night, so, pretty active.

Buying a scale on Thursday or Friday; See how bad the damage is! Lol.
  • hawkeyegal1995
    hawkeyegal1995 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Wow...here we are the day for Turkey day. This month has just flown by!

1-drank 74 oz of water yesterday. I have been better at drinking water while I am working out-tend to forget about it.
    2-yesterday was a 45 minute spin class. Since we are off till next week, the instructor kept us out of the saddle more so my legs are tired!
    3-watch my calories. Yep I was 1 calorie under for the day. I'm hungry since I cut my calories down to 1200 per day (plus the exercise calories).
    4-cook a meal. Nope, last night I just had an egg and muffin. Was feeling lazy and tired.

Hope everyone has a great deal and keep up the hard work....everyone is doing awesome!
  • ravenzwart
    ravenzwart Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Thinking about the december challenge, because doing it together is better.
    But not sure yet. December is such a crappy month, pff.

But okay. Today bad eating pattern. Forgot to have breakfast and lunch were sandwiches with brie and tuna salad from the catering.
    Only had 5 cups of water, so wont make that goal.
    Second day that i didn't take a real lunch break and tomorrow probably the same. Pffff.
    But okay at least stayed in the green!

Have a nice day tomorrow!
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Thinking about the december challenge, because doing it together is better.
    But not sure yet. December is such a crappy month, pff.

But okay. Today bad eating pattern. Forgot to have breakfast and lunch were sandwiches with brie and tuna salad from the catering.
    Only had 5 cups of water, so wont make that goal.
    Second day that i didn't take a real lunch break and tomorrow probably the same. Pffff.
    But okay at least stayed in the green!

Have a nice day tomorrow!

You remind me that I am thankful for BRIE. Also, we all have to survive December so it makes sense to check in & do this together!! Good OR bad!! have a great rest of your day Raven!!
  • Nicobh
    Nicobh Posts: 19
    Options
    I've been busy working on a 10 page paper for my class, but am meeting all goals except logging in for the challenge and drinking all the water. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
  • elimay59
    Options
    Nicobe good job ! you are so dettermined its very encouraging:wink:
    Istnlondry i want to be with you , you sound like you are having so much fun :bigsmile: :happy:
    Raven it wont be the same if you are not with us :frown: and the whole month does not have to be a wash, make easier goals like drinking water and excersizing insread of calorie goals if that is easier. I understand if its too hard but we would miss you :bigsmile:
    Good job Hawkeye 1 calorie under good job.
    You are doing good Izzy I wouldnt worry about scale you are running off those calories. Costco had a 20 $ scale I think it was WW.

I have been gone since 8:30 am it isw 11 pm so I packed my lunch this morning but gone to many hours so I did not track today. sorry friends tommorow will be better...

Have a great day tommorow :flowerforyou: I will check in early tommorow. thank you everyone you are all very encouraging to me :smile:
  • jenergy_20
    Options
    Good Morning and Happy Thanksgiving.

I did so much better yesterday, with my water and cals. I started the 30 Day Shred, thanks Elimay for the idea. :smile: Seems like when I workout my mindset ~totally changes.
  • sammylc
    sammylc Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving to all my US friends. I have to admit I don't really fully understand what Thanksgiving is, other than it involves a turkey and lots of other food!!!

Still not feeling great so I'm glad I haven't exercised for the last couple of days as I would be feeling worse. I have managed to get a little walking done to and from school/work. Eaten pretty well today, although the pasty was not a good choice (almost 500 cals and not very nice tasting).

Hope you are all having a good day

Sam x
  • elimay59
    Options
    Good morning !!!!!!!

Yay Jenergy I agree makes a real difference in my attitude too. And who cant do a 20 min workout most days :wink:

You are doing great sammy :happy: I hate it when I eat something that doesnt taste that great .

I slept in today but ready to start my day. Wish my hubby wasnt watching the game so i could workout :ohwell: Oh well he never watches games not quite sure why he is ha ha ha all by himself too .

Well I am going to work on a good day today. I have been wanting to sleep in old habbits creep in when I am not making good food choices :angry: I need to remmember how good I was feeling :bigsmile:

I will check back latter today :smile: