November challenge !!!!!!!!!!!! : >

Options

Replies

• elimay59
    elimay59 Posts: 471
    Options
    looks like today was the day to get back on tract, good job amsw and hawkeye i was under calorie today too :bigsmile: I had a really hard time doing my excersize but I did it.

We are gonna finish the month in the green right girls :tongue:

!. I am under calories today YAY
    2. 30 mins excersize goal 30 :bigsmile:
    3. still working on drinking water

good goal I will do in just a bit :wink:

Have a great day tommorow Goodnight :yawn:
  • elimay59
    Options
    Good morning breakfast and lunch packed and I am running late see you latter :bigsmile:
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    The rules........

1 . My first couple goals will include staying at 1500 calories or so, drinking 128 oz of water & exercising 2 times a day..

2. 1 Good Habit will be to eat dinner early enough to take a walk afterwards.

3. I will try to check in everyday !!!! good or bad .

4. I have mastered taking a day off of exercise!

Here's my update since Friday:

1. I have not stopped at 1500 calories in soooo long.
    2. I have however stuck to walking my dog!! 2 walks a day almost everyday.
    3. I am checking in saying that my day was okay, even though I just wanted to eat, and now my night is horrible and I want to scream & yell. Oh wait, I did that, and then there were tears....
    4. I honestly don't feel ike I deserve a day off. I eat way too much!

Sorry to be crabby and grumpy and woe is me. I honestly hope everyone else had a delightful day.

Elimay? Surely you have good things to say!!
  • amsw1275
    amsw1275 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Got in 40 minutes of cardio. My eating habits were good until I couldn't tune out the bag of chips calling me. Oh, and the cookies my daughter asked me to bake...otherwise I was good. :)
  • elimay59
    Options
    Hello everyone :happy:
    Amsw good job on the cardio. I love chips too and I had a problem this week with baking cookies but yummy they were so good.

Istonlondry :frown: I am sorry you are having a bad night I hate that:grumble: Look at the positive you are doing 2 walks a day that is awesome and you are not going over the calories you are given just the 1500 and you are dedicated to checking in. We all get crabby and woe is me today is just your day tommorow will be better:flowerforyou:

I Had a good day even though I was gone all day, just got home about 9 pm left 9 am long but great day.
    I marked that I excersized because I am getting ready too :tongue:

1. stayed with in calories
    2. excersize 30mins
    3. still working on water I was in the car most of the day.

checking in and I will do my good habbit before bed. goodnight friends hope you have a good restful nights sleep :yawn:
  • elimay59
    Options
    Dang I forgot to log my latte today so now I am over :grumble: Oh well :wink:
  • hawkeyegal1995
    hawkeyegal1995 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Just back from spin class for Tuesday....great way to start my day!

So for Monday, I hit most of my goals.

1-drank 70 oz of water
    2-stayed in the green on calories
    3-exercise-had 60 minutes on the bike and a 40 minute strength training class
    4-didn't cook a meal. Supper was cereal and marshmallows

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday! Keep up the good work!
  • lstnlondry
    Options
    Dang I forgot to log my latte today so now I am over :grumble: Oh well :wink:

Does that ever come to you in your sleep like me??
  • amsw1275
    Options
    Elimay- I know you mentioned a December challlenge. I've enjoyed doing the November challenge (and hope to be better in December). Can't believe its almost December, but since I actually looked at the calendar, I just wanted to make sure the next challenge is still happening. Thanks.
  • elimay59
    Options
    Good morning Im off to clean a house my 6 hr day :noway: I have my lunch packed and on my way out I will check back latter Have a great tuesday everyone :flowerforyou:

Yes december is still happening look in my post :wink: glad you are in !!!!!!! I cant believe its almost december either :noway: I have enjoyed it also thank you for being a part :happy:

Yes Istnlondry Im sure it has :blushing: I was gone all day yesterday and did not log my cals for late in the day and forgot my latte urggggg oh well . Are you feeling better today ?

Hawkeye well done you are off to a good start. Good job for yesterday killer excersize :tongue: loved you dinner ha ha ha I see why you need to cook :laugh: Good job !!!!!
  • sammylc
    sammylc Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hi there.

Slightly better day, only the one snack. But I only have 65 cals left and I'm sure I will want something else to eat before bed (it's just 7pm here), perhaps I should just go to bed now and then i can't be tempted! Did my usual amount of walking but still don't have the energy for a proper workout.

Well, it's our last day of November tomorrow, need to decide on my goals for December.

Lstnlondry - hope you're feeling better, sometimes a little scream helps :wink:
  • lstnlondry
    Options
    The rules........

1 . My first couple goals will include staying at 1500 calories or so, drinking 128 oz of water & exercising 2 times a day..

2. 1 Good Habit will be to eat dinner early enough to take a walk afterwards.

3. I will try to check in everyday !!!! good or bad .

4. I have mastered taking a day off of exercise!

Here's my update:

1. Holy Cow I stopped at 1500!!
    2.Only 1 dogwalk today as I decorated my house all foggy morning in my PJs!!
    3. I am checking in saying that I had a good day afterall. There are a couple of kinks within the home, trying to get college apps in, someone is slipping in grades, etc.
    4. I honestly don't feel ike I deserve a day off. I eat way too much! (still)

I think I am better today than yesterday.
    Elimay? Surely you have good things to say!!
  • hawkeyegal1995
    hawkeyegal1995 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday everyone!

So here's how my day went....

Ended up working out over 2 hours today between the spin bike, a long walk and time on the elliptical. I had honestly not planned to do that much today but when I added up all my calories today I was in the red big time (stupid end of the month work craziness had me running and munching) so I "punished" myself to get back in the green with time on the elliptical. My legs are very tired right now.

Drank almost 80 oz of water today so that was good.

Didn't cook again tonight.....had eggs.

Hope everyone has a great last day of November!
  • elimay59
    Options
    Im home YAY !!!!! I worked 7 straight hrs cleaning :noway: I get to sit for awile awwwwwww :yawn: Im pooped.

1. Stayed in calories
    2. Excersized I count an hr of my work as excersize Im beat when I get home
    3. Still working on my water

Going to do good habit when I go to bed

Yay good job Istnlondry!!!!!!!! You are better than yesterday :bigsmile: but you were pretty good already :wink:

Sammy you are doing good at least you are moving. I think the cold weather has made it really hard, Just lets keep working on it :bigsmile:

Last day tommorow it came so fast !!!!!! Goodnight everyone :yawn:
  • elimay59
    Options
    urggggg I went to the store to get lunch stuff and I got my hubby a candy bar, how dare he be sleeping when I got home so I ate his candy bar :glasses:
  • elimay59
    Options
    Happy Tuesday everyone!

So here's how my day went....

Ended up working out over 2 hours today between the spin bike, a long walk and time on the elliptical. I had honestly not planned to do that much today but when I added up all my calories today I was in the red big time (stupid end of the month work craziness had me running and munching) so I "punished" myself to get back in the green with time on the elliptical. My legs are very tired right now.

Drank almost 80 oz of water today so that was good.

Didn't cook again tonight.....had eggs.

That is determination hawkeye ,good job eggs are good :tongue:

Hope everyone has a great last day of November!

That is determination hawkeye ,good job eggs are good :tongue:
    Thank you .you have a great day too :happy:
  • elimay59
    Options
    Goodmorning everyone it has been a fun month, cant believe it is over wow :noway:

I would love to have all of you in december challenge too, if it works for you :happy:

I dont have to work today and I am up early ,good job self :bigsmile:
    My hubby took our son to school when he gets back we will excersize together, I have been gone alot he is missing me :blushing:
    Im ready to start the day and make it count :bigsmile:
    See you tonight everyone :wink:
  • amsw1275
    Options
    Hi All! I've enjoyed the challenge and reading everyone else's posts- Thanks Elimay. Looking forward to December.

Well, today started off good when I went on the scale. I've lost 2.2 lbs this month (with constant ups and downs). Of course, due to significant sleep deprivation during the night, I kind of threw out any thoughtful eating for the day. But I always have tomorrow and the new month. Clean slate, right?! :) My goal is to be more consistent in December, and try to succumb less to temptation. Good luck to everyone.
  • sammylc
    sammylc Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I have really enjoyed being a part of this group, thanks Elimay for getting us all together.

Feeling ready to get back to working out in December. Hope you are all joining the new thread. :smile:

Thanks to Deebear, Lstnlondry and Elimay for saying kind things to me over the last few days, this has really helped me to keep going :bigsmile:

Oh, and Elimay, hope you haven't eaten your husbands chocolate again today! :wink:
  • elimay59
    Options
    I have really enjoyed being a part of this group, thanks Elimay for getting us all together.

Feeling ready to get back to working out in December. Hope you are all joining the new thread. :smile:

Thanks to Deebear, Lstnlondry and Elimay for saying kind things to me over the last few days, this has really helped me to keep going :bigsmile:

Oh, and Elimay, hope you haven't eaten your husbands chocolate again today! :wink:

Ha Ha Ha nope I didnt :tongue: I didnt even crave one when I bought it :laugh: Where oh where is my selfcontrol :happy:

Thank you too!!!!!!! you have been great encouragment too sammy