November challenge !!!!!!!!!!!! : >

Options

Replies

• DeeBear
    DeeBear Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Okay so today was not a good food choice day for me. Let's just say it was a very FREE day!! However I did go for a walk for the first time since my ankle surgery and it felt WONDERFUL!!!. Plan on doing that again real soon. Beautiful weather here in Nebraska, 66 degrees. Only thing that was missing today was my son, who lives in New York City and was not able to come home, but he did Skype me and we talked for about 45 minutes. Thankful for all my MFP friends and all the support and love from all of you. Going to kick my butt into high gear and hope to be 10 pounds down by Christmas. Hopefully all of you had an awesome day also.
  • elimay59
    elimay59 Posts: 471
    Options
    Hello everyone :bigsmile:

I went over my calories yeserday:angry: I was making cookies and started eating cookie dough. I did my 30 mins of excersize though.

DeeBear so happy for you thats exciting that you are able to excersize again. wish i was in nebraska its been cold and rainy her in washington state. I have always hated the rain :grumble: you would think I would be use to it I lived in this weather my whole life but never will be, nope never:glasses: It is a beautiful green place though :tongue:
    awww we are thankful for you too!!!!!!! sweet MFP friend :heart: .
    Lets kick butt this next month and the last part of this month !!!!!!!!!!!!! We can do it :wink: we want to or we wouldnt keep trying :bigsmile:

Have an awesome day everyone:flowerforyou: I will check back latter tonight .
  • sammylc
    sammylc Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Energy levels still flagging, think I may need some vitamin supplements. Was planning to get back to exercising tomorrow but maybe a few more days off is needed. :yawn:
  • elimay59
    Options
    Ha Ha Ha I whined about our rainy weather and it actually is a beautiful sunny day I love it :bigsmile:
  • elimay59
    Options
    Hope you get your energy back Sammy :wink: glad you are3 still checking in :bigsmile: Have a great day !!!!!!!
  • Skmellyg
    Skmellyg Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Thank you for letting me join!

The rules........

1 . Choose 2 or 3 goals to meet everyday.
    A. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day
    B. Exercise 5 days a week at least 30 minutes
    C. Log in Daily with my food and stay under 1300 Calories

2. choose 1 good habbit you would like to work on doing everyday.
    A. Eating a healthy breakfast - I never do and I think that is the problem

3. check in everyday !!!! good or bad .

4. 1 free day a week ; > Sunday.

Make this a great month !!!!!!!!!!!
  • amsw1275
    amsw1275 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone was able to enjoy Thanksgiving. Congrats on the walk Deebear. Well, I'm craving salad and fruit so I think my carefree and overindulgent eating of the past few days is over. Tomorrow I intend to track my liquid intake and eat better. Goodnight!
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    The rules........

1 . My first couple goals will include staying at 1500 calories or so, drinking 128 oz of water & exercising 2 times a day..

2. 1 Good Habit will be to eat dinner early enough to take a walk afterwards.

3. I will try to check in everyday !!!! good or bad .

4. I have mastered taking a day off of exercise!

Here's my update since Friday:
    1.Well, I have pretty much gone over calories lately, we will just say that!
    2. Today I walked my dog once and not at all yesterday so she isn't happy with me!!
    3. I'm checking in today to say that I enjoyed my Thanksgiving and everyone around me but I am very comfortable eatingTOO MUCH & exercising daily. (somethings gonna give)
    4. I really really don't see a rest day in my near future.

I AM trying to make November a great month but somehow it's ending the way October did! I am not getting ahead!
    How did you do Elimay??

WE'RE DOING THIS CHALLENGERS!! Elimay, you are doing awesome as well!!
  • hawkeyegal1995
    hawkeyegal1995 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Hey Gang!

I think I am finally coming out of my food coma from Thanksgiving.....I pretty much broke all the rules over the last 2 days so I am trying to get back on track for the rest of the weekend. Only plus was I did get in at least an hour of cardio every day.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and survived Black Friday!
  • elimay59
    Options
    good morning friends !!!!!!!! I dont even have time to read posts till later I have a busy sad day today I lost a dear friend like family and his memorial is today :cry: I will check back latter.

Have a good day everyone :smile:
  • sammylc
    Options
    Hey Elimay, gorgeous new photo.

Gone way over on cals today - and I do mean way over. That prediction thing when you complete your diary says that I'll be putting back on 3 lbs if I carry on!!! Can't be having that, need to sort myself out. Was helping out at a kiddies birthday party so pizza, cakes and wine, not good. Going to try to start my day with a workout tomorrow and then try my hardest to eat healthier.

Hope the rest of you are doing much better than me, I'm sure that you are :smile:
  • amsw1275
    Options
    I was better today, although not perfect. Picked up some veggies to enjoy tomorrow. Will try to log food in again tomorrow, and may even hop on the scale. Seems like baby steps, but something is better than nothing.
  • elimay59
    Options
    Thank you sammy its my grandaughter making cookies yesterday :bigsmile: There is a reason why I do not bake anymore :angry: enough said . Sammy I cracked up LOL when I read your post Ha Ha Ha

I didnt even bother to log today I am hoping I will be better tommorow. I tried to wear a dress I wore this summer and it was snug so if I dont get it together I am in big trouble :grumble:

Amsw We are all struggling the cold weather and so much going on we just cant give up :smile: ,

Im sorry istnlondry wish I was more encourageing Im ending the same way too. somethings gotta give . We just have to try harder we were doing really good so WE CAN DO IT .

Hawkeye :laugh: coma . Good job on working out that is awesome.

Lets try hard to finish the month in the green :happy: We really can do it we can I know it :bigsmile:
    fresh start tommorow ok.
  • elimay59
    Options
    Good morning !!!!!! Im not feeling too hot today self inflicked food choices. But I am going to stick to calories I told my son to take the cookies in his room if he doesnt I will toss them I dont even know how many cookies I had yesterday :grumble:

Well I am up and moving and starting my day :smile: Have a great one everyone see you tonight no events happening so should be able to control myself :ohwell:
  • sammylc
    Options
    No exercise again today apart from a walk to the shops and back again. Eaten a little better except I did eat some celebration chocs - yum yum.

Love reading everyone's updates - keep up the hard work. :smile:
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    bump
  • elimay59
    Options
    Hello friends back in control : > I have not ate one junkie thing today I will excersize latter.

Thanks sammy you too !!!!! I love the posts ,I can laugh out loud or be in tears but mostly I have a big smile on my face :bigsmile:

Bump Is that you agree with sammy :tongue: I knew once because I asked but then I forgot . Pam you should join us :wink: We have a challenge for dec. too .

Have a great evening friends :happy:
  • hawkeyegal1995
    hawkeyegal1995 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Finally a good day!

1-Drank 65 oz of water
    2-spent 45 minutes doing intervals on the elliptical and did one last turn with the mower picking up leaves. My legs are spent at this point.
    3-record food intake-yep and I was under calories. First time in days!
    4-cook-yeah not so much. It was still left overs from Tgiving. Only about 1 more day and then the fridge will be clear of that.

Hope the final few days of November go well for everyone! Keep up the good work!
  • amsw1275
    Options
    Drank a lot of water, made healthy food choices during the day, and didn't eat any potato chips today. Tomorrow I intend to go to the gym. Looks like I'm getting back on track. Also. I'm finding if I start the day with a large glass of water (and then coffee), I'm more likely to keep up with the water intake. who knew it would be so hard to drink enough water during the day?!
  • elimay59
    Options
    looks like today was the day to get back on tract, good job amsw and hawkeye i was under calorie today too :bigsmile: I had a really hard time doing my excersize but I did it.

We are gonna finish the month in the green right girls :tongue:

!. I am under calories today YAY
    2. 30 mins excersize goal 30 :bigsmile:
    3. still working on drinking water

good goal I will do in just a bit :wink:

Have a great day tommorow Goodnight :yawn: