November challenge !!!!!!!!!!!! : >

Options
1131415161719»

Replies

• elimay59
    elimay59 Posts: 471
    Options
    Hi All! I've enjoyed the challenge and reading everyone else's posts- Thanks Elimay. Looking forward to December.

Well, today started off good when I went on the scale. I've lost 2.2 lbs this month (with constant ups and downs). Of course, due to significant sleep deprivation during the night, I kind of threw out any thoughtful eating for the day. But I always have tomorrow and the new month. Clean slate, right?! :) My goal is to be more consistent in December, and try to succumb less to temptation. Good luck to everyone.

Your welcome Amsw. I also have enjoyed all the posts. good job on the WL that is awesome :happy: Looking forward to a new month with everyone too it will be fun :smile:
  • hawkeyegal1995
    hawkeyegal1995 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Guess this is my last check in for November....time just seems to be flying by!

Goals for Wednesday:
    1-drank 64 oz of water
    2-track my calories-yep and I was in the green for the day
    3-exercise-took it easy today and only did 45 minutes on the elliptical. legs are still sore from Tuesday
    4-cook-nope. Frozen dinner again. This is the one goal I have bombed out on all month.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's goals for December. Everyone has done great in November!
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    The rules........

1 . My first couple goals will include staying at 1500 calories or so, drinking 128 oz of water & exercising 2 times a day..

2. 1 Good Habit will be to eat dinner early enough to take a walk afterwards.

3. I will try to check in everyday !!!! good or bad .

4. I have mastered taking a day off of exercise!

Here's my update:

1. Holy Cow I stopped at 1500!! AGAIN!!
    2. Today I walked my dog twice so this is a real good habit for me/us afterall!!
    3. I am checking in saying that today ended up okay. College apps are in although I am still dealing with a hefty attitude but this too shall pass, right? Elimay, did I see you had/have several teenagers in your home at once??
    4. I think I may need a day off soon, I can feel my feet throbbing right now!

I KNOW I am having a better week than last week! Elimay, you do okay?? Challengers, we made it through November!!
  • lstnlondry
    Options
    I have really enjoyed being a part of this group, thanks Elimay for getting us all together.

Feeling ready to get back to working out in December. Hope you are all joining the new thread. :smile:

Thanks to Deebear, Lstnlondry and Elimay for saying kind things to me over the last few days, this has really helped me to keep going :bigsmile:

Oh, and Elimay, hope you haven't eaten your husbands chocolate again today! :wink:

LOTS of love back to you SammyLC!!
  • lstnlondry
    Options
    urggggg I went to the store to get lunch stuff and I got my hubby a candy bar, how dare he be sleeping when I got home so I ate his candy bar :glasses:

you snooze you lose
  • elimay59
    Options
    We did make it through Istnlondry you are doing awesome this week and it has payed off. So happy for you .
    See everyone tommorow in December challenge :bigsmile:
  • elimay59
    Options
    Good Job everyone checking in good or bad :flowerforyou:

Istnlondry you our star you checked in 20 days woooooo hooooooo It was so nice having your participation ..........
    You win a post card from me and a little surprise !!!!!!! message me your address in a private message. Great job :bigsmile:

Sammy was in second place ! Yay good job It was awesome having you . As runner up so close only 1 day difference I will also send you a card and surprise :bigsmile: message me .

Amsw and Hawkeyewere tie for 3rd woooooo hoooooo I just loved having you it was a fun month :bigsmile:

Honorable mentions Raven, Nicobh, Izzy, DeeBear, Jenergy, Schotus , Kelene ,moonfluer and sunshine !!!!!!!!!

It was a special month thank you all :flowerforyou:
  • lstnlondry
    Options
    I guess I'm a bit obsessive & friend hungry aren't I? ha ha!!
  • sammylc
    sammylc Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Yay second. I feel such a fraud though as I've had no weight loss this month at all. I obviously just love talking!!
  • elimay59
    Options
    Hey Girls you made a goal to check in and you did it. It might not seem like anythings happening weight wise Sammy but for me I am in the habbit of checking in and excersizing and I think that is awesome ,a huge improvement. We did not get here overnight so one goal met brings us closer to or ultimate goal of loosing weight and being healthy also living a longer life So again congrats to you both.