• Michelleando
    Options
    Michelle
    SW 164.8
    20 min jillian michaels ripped 270 cal burned
    30 min interval training run 3 min walk 1 min 271 cal burned
    will drink water half way there as of now
    will eat cal...working on it

GW this week is to hit 160 or less...I kow it is a lot but my weight loss has plateaued this week. I am hoping with adding some new cardio it will jump start my weight loss again:)
  • hcn74
    hcn74 Posts: 214
    Options
    Early check-in for me. Day's only half done!

My calorie goal is 1,500/day

I started the morning with a 50-minute spin (434 calories burned).

I will have eaten 1,245 calories by the time the afternoon is over, which leaves me with 689 to play around with. I have an evening workout class that typically burns 300-400 calories, so between dinner and my post-workout protein shake, I should be fine with hitting my calories.

Starting Weight - 201
    Already hit 64 oz of water.
    Daily exercise time should equal 110 minutes + I'll be sure to take a 30 minute walk.

I don't know that I'll be able to check back in later tonight. I will if I can, but if not, I'll update tomorrow.
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I want in, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!! :D
  • marisajoycash
    marisajoycash Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in...... :)
  • Leviram
    Leviram Posts: 77
    Options
    I am definitely in....Here you go!
    Ok - first check in. Good luck everyone!

1 - Definitely trying to eat all my calories today although I have to say that is what I struggle the most with!

2 - Eat exercise calories - Struggle but will give it my all!

3 - Already drank 8 glasses

4 - Walked for 50 minutes this morning (3.0 miles)

5 - Post (check)!
  • eilis12
    eilis12 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    First Check-in:

Starting Weight: 123 lbs
    1- EAT CALORIES: Done
    2- EAT EXERCISE CALORIES:Done
    3- DRINK 8 CUPS: Drank 10 cups so... done
    4- WALK 30 MIN: Done
    5- POST: Of course!
  • amyB27
    amyB27 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! I love all these new people!! And welcome back Amy! I hope the rest jump in to!! I tried to reply to the ones with questions...If i missed one or you have another one you can message me. But please keep all update posts here:) I will lose track otherwise.

OH AND MAYBE EVERYONE CAN POST THEIR WEIGHT AS OF NOW WITH THEIR FIRST POST!
    ]

Hey I am gonna have to retract from the challenge. I have some personal issues goin on & won't be able to devote time to this challeng this wk :(. But if things get better I may be able to join next wks.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Here is my check in..

Name is Suzanne :smile:

1- EAT CALORIES: Done!
    2- EAT EXERCISE CALORIES: Mmhmm..
    3- DRINK 8 CUPS: Done. May even get in a few more cups.
    4- 30 Minute Movement Outside-: Yup, 30 minute walk.
    5- POST: Check!
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! I love all these new people!! And welcome back Amy! I hope the rest jump in to!! I tried to reply to the ones with questions...If i missed one or you have another one you can message me. But please keep all update posts here:) I will lose track otherwise.

OH AND MAYBE EVERYONE CAN POST THEIR WEIGHT AS OF NOW WITH THEIR FIRST POST!
    ]

Hey I am gonna have to retract from the challenge. I have some personal issues goin on & won't be able to devote time to this challeng this wk :(. But if things get better I may be able to join next wks.

So sorry! That's cool! See ya next time!
  • soniyamas
    soniyamas Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Name: Sonia

Here is my first check in.

1- EAT CALORIES: Done!
    2- EAT EXERCISE CALORIES: Done, except 103 of those.
    3- DRINK 8 CUPS: Drank 12 cups
    4- 30 Minute Movement Outside-: Yup, 30 minute jogging. Covered 1.88 miles.
    5- POST: Check!

:smile:
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    ok peeps! I am sooo happy to see all yall posting!! I am about to go do my walk so I will post once I get it done. I have everyone up till now and I will post results for today some time tomorrow right here! Good work!!
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    We are closing the group now!!! everyone in before now is in and the rest will have to catch us next week!!! Ill post the list below of all the peeps in this one
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    In!!

bellabubbles86
    cherielady
    cnkan0119
    eilis12
    getfine2015
    go_n4gold
    han74
    jamjnson2
    jbreilly
    jennipooh
    ladydaze01
    latoyabooker
    leviram
    losingit27
    luvmybeebees
    marisajoycash
    miami_mimi
    michelleando
    purpleiris1114
    readytolose50
    soniyamas
    tobi459
    tummz02
    walkinggirl1985
  • I did it... well most of it

1- eat calories
    2-eat exer calories I'm going to try and eat it
    3-drink h2o I drank 12 cups so far
    4-30+ workout will do after kids sleep
    5-post

Done done and done

Hopefully ill do better eating my cals sooner... I think my stomach doesnt hurt later :/
  • TrishaLeighNelson
    TrishaLeighNelson Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Im in please! But it's 10 at night here so I wont be able to do the mile today

Bump
  • TrishaLeighNelson
    TrishaLeighNelson Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Oh it's closed? You said you have the 26th and 27th to get in?
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    Oh it's closed? You said you have the 26th and 27th to get in?

Sorry I closed it tonight cause today was the first day and it time to go to bed for me over here. plus i have about 24 people and that's about all I can track right now!! Im sorry. We will do another next week!! But you can do the stuff any way if you want, it will be practice for next week!
  • jennipooh82
    jennipooh82 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Jennipooh82 posting here::flowerforyou:

1. water- Check (9-8oz)
    2. Eat Calories- check
    3. eat Exercise calories- check ( all but 98 of them)
    4. Exercised 30 w/j/r- Check (walked about a mile and half at a slow pace for 35 Min)
    5. Posted - check ! You also wanted our today starting weight, well mine is Well Wednesday was 211.6
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    ok so I totally feel like I let everyone down!! I did not get my 30 minutes in today I am just so wore out! I think I should have taken a day off before starting the next one...I will do that next time. I did all the other things and I will try to do double tomorrow! I don't know why I feel sooooo tired, like I have no energy at all!! I'm sorry I let you all down! I am so proud of the ones that did it!! Don't let me not doing it be an excuse for you not doing it. I have to say this though, I did not exercise AT ALL before last weeks challenge and I did 1 mile every day of the last week!! That is a huge improvement for me. I hope to make up for today tomorrow. Not that I will count it. I did not do it today so it does not count for the challenge, no matter if I do double tomorrow or not.
  • eudemonia
    eudemonia Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    i'd like to join for another week too!! is it too late? D: