• LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    i'd like to join for another week too!! is it too late? D:

see below
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    you know what...I did say the 27th to get in....so TrishaLeighNelson and abejune23 you are in...just post whatever parts of it you got done today and make sure you are all in tomorrow!! But for real now. TOTALLY CLOSED!! I am going to bed and will not be adding any more names tomorrow.
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

1- EAT CALORIES: Done
    2- EAT EXERCISE CALORIES:Done (actually went a little over - oops!)
    3- DRINK 8 CUPS: Drank 10 cups so... done
    4- WALK 30 MIN: Done - walked 1.65 miles

See ya tomorrow!
  • TrishaLeighNelson
    TrishaLeighNelson Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    2- EAT EXERCISE CALORIES:Done (as soon as I have my snack)
    3- DRINK 8 CUPS: Done
    4- 30 MIN: Wasn't able to because I started late, but I did work out for 30 min if that counts!
  • Cherielady
    Options
    Morning everyone! I partially shared what I did yesterday.

Eat calories- Done!

Eat Exercise Calories- Almost.lol I had like 208 "earned" calories remaining. BUT I worked out a lot yesterday and...I had to find stuff to eat to get as much in.smh

Jog/Walk/Run 30 mins- Done! I jogged (brief walk breaks here and there) for a mile and a half

Water-I drank all 8 cups of water

That was for yesterday so I'll be back to share my results for today!
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    2- EAT EXERCISE CALORIES:Done (as soon as I have my snack)
    3- DRINK 8 CUPS: Done
    4- 30 MIN: Wasn't able to because I started late, but I did work out for 30 min if that counts!

Sure Ill count it since you did start late...
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    ok I got everyone's check in so far! Doing great! I will wait till about lunch time my time to post the result to give others a chance to check in. Lets get going today and get it all in! (mostly to me since I did not do my work out yesterday)
  • hcn74
    hcn74 Posts: 214
    Options
    Checking in for 10/28

1- EAT CALORIES: Well, it's only 11:21 a.m. my time, but I promise this won't be a problem.
    2- EAT EXERCISE CALORIES: Should be an extra 250-350 for me to eat; again, no problem.
    3- DRINK 8 CUPS: 2 down. I'll get to 8
    4- WALK 30 MIN: Run planned for this afternoon.
    5- POST: Doing this early; don't know when I'll be able to get back today.

I know this is a premature post, but I also know that all of the above will not be a problem today. Tomorrow, however, will be another story!
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    Checking in for 10/28

1- EAT CALORIES: Well, it's only 11:21 a.m. my time, but I promise this won't be a problem.
    2- EAT EXERCISE CALORIES: Should be an extra 250-350 for me to eat; again, no problem.
    3- DRINK 8 CUPS: 2 down. I'll get to 8
    4- WALK 30 MIN: Run planned for this afternoon.
    5- POST: Doing this early; don't know when I'll be able to get back today.

I know this is a premature post, but I also know that all of the above will not be a problem today. Tomorrow, however, will be another story!

ok well I will put you down for today...just let me know tomorrow if you did not get some of it in
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    Ok here is the results from yesterday that i have up till now.
    IF I DO NOT HAVE YOU CHECKED IN FOR THE 27TH YOU HAVE TO POST AN UPDATE AT THE END OF TODAY FOR YESTERDAY (27TH) AND TODAY (28TH) OR YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE CHALLENGE THIS ROUND.

And please try not to update saying you "will do it" unless you absolutely know you won't be able to get on once you have done it.

Name
    Starting weight
    27-Oct
    abejune23
    bellabubbles86
    cherielady
    cnkan0119
    eilis12
    getfine2015
    go_n4gold
    hcn74
    jamjnson2
    jbreilly
    jennipooh
    ladydaze01
    latoyabooker
    leviram
    losingit27
    luvmybeebees
    marisajoycash
    miami_mimi
    michelleando
    purpleiris1114
    readytolose50
    soniyamas
    tobi459
    trishaleighnelson
    tummz02
    walkinggirl1985
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    OK so i usually exercise before work in the morning and yesterday ( oct 27th) of all days i did not do this. i found out about the challenge too late, so I could not exercise but i did clean for an hour last night. posting for this now. Tonight i will post for the 28th.

My starting weight this week is 156.

This post is for the 27th, will post for the 28th tonight.

EAT CALORIES - I DID THAT
    EAT EXERCISE CALORIES - I DID NOT EXERCISE ON THE 27th AND BY THE TIME I SIGNED UP FOR THE CHALLENGE IT WAS TOO LATE TO EXERCISE
    DRINK 8 CUPS OF WATER - DRANK 14 CUPS
    30 MIN RUN - I DIDN'T RUN BUT I DID CLEAN FOR AN HOUR - WILL MAKE UP FOR THIS ON THE 28TH.
    POST - posted!!
  • Cherielady
    Options
    WTG everyone!

I don't have a scale, so I have no idea what lbs I'll lose. I'm really just focused on inches lost and how clothes fit me.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, not only i ate my exercise calories..but i went beyond, wasn't too damaging, but aim to do better today. I'm thinking about leaving some to make-up for today, but will make sure ill eat enough for needed fuel and so forth.

Anywho--ill check in later tonight with progress on my goals, not starting good at this challenging, but not giving up or quitting this either. My starting weight for this challenge is 167.2
  • soniyamas
    soniyamas Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    IF I DO NOT HAVE YOU CHECKED IN FOR THE 27TH YOU HAVE TO POST AN UPDATE AT THE END OF TODAY FOR YESTERDAY (27TH) AND TODAY (28TH) OR YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE CHALLENGE THIS ROUND.

And please try not to update saying you "will do it" unless you absolutely know you won't be able to get on once you have done it.

Name
    Starting weight
    27-Oct
    abejune23
    bellabubbles86
    cherielady
    cnkan0119
    eilis12
    getfine2015
    go_n4gold
    hcn74
    jamjnson2
    jbreilly
    jennipooh
    ladydaze01
    latoyabooker
    leviram
    losingit27
    luvmybeebees
    marisajoycash
    miami_mimi
    michelleando
    purpleiris1114
    readytolose50
    soniyamas
    tobi459
    trishaleighnelson
    tummz02
    walkinggirl1985

May I please ask what this 3 and 4 refers to in front of our names above? Are these the number of things we are doing daily for the challenge ? i.e eating calories, 30 min. walk/jog/run and 8 cups water etc...

My starting weight for this challenge is 165. I hope we all lose some lbs by the end of this week.
    Regards
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    10/27/11 check in:
    I weigh 147.8lbs

1- EAT CALORIES: Done!
    2- EAT EXERCISE CALORIES: I didn't :(
    3- DRINK 8 CUPS: Drank 10 cups
    4- 30 Minute Movement Outside: Yes :) 35 minute walk with the little one and the dog.
    5- POST: Check!
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    OK so i usually exercise before work in the morning and yesterday ( oct 27th) of all days i did not do this. i found out about the challenge too late, so I could not exercise but i did clean for an hour last night. posting for this now. Tonight i will post for the 28th.

My starting weight this week is 156.

This post is for the 27th, will post for the 28th tonight.

EAT CALORIES - I DID THAT
    EAT EXERCISE CALORIES - I DID NOT EXERCISE ON THE 27th AND BY THE TIME I SIGNED UP FOR THE CHALLENGE IT WAS TOO LATE TO EXERCISE
    DRINK 8 CUPS OF WATER - DRANK 14 CUPS
    30 MIN RUN - I DIDN'T RUN BUT I DID CLEAN FOR AN HOUR - WILL MAKE UP FOR THIS ON THE 28TH.
    POST - posted!!

LOL Love this post! It tells me everything and is not confusing as to what day and what not :) Great job and Ill put you down for all 4 (I say 4 for the activity part...posting is obvious since there is a post there. So 4 points for one day is the max:))
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    WTG everyone!

I don't have a scale, so I have no idea what lbs I'll lose. I'm really just focused on inches lost and how clothes fit me.

That's just as good!
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    Yesterday, not only i ate my exercise calories..but i went beyond, wasn't too damaging, but aim to do better today. I'm thinking about leaving some to make-up for today, but will make sure ill eat enough for needed fuel and so forth.

Anywho--ill check in later tonight with progress on my goals, not starting good at this challenging, but not giving up or quitting this either. My starting weight for this challenge is 167.2

I know what you mean about being tough...I was never an exerciser and last week I did my 1 mile challenge every day! I was so proud of my self but then yesterday I skipped it...I don't know if it was just overwhelming our what but I was so tired and just didn't do it:( but I am not giving up either and I did it today!!! I totally get trying to make up for yesterdays overage on the cals...I do that from time to time...usually I know ahead of time if I will be eating over and I short to day before....as long as it balances out for the week.
  • LaSutopia
    Options

Name
    Starting weight
    27-Oct
    abejune23
    bellabubbles86
    cherielady
    cnkan0119
    eilis12
    getfine2015
    go_n4gold
    hcn74
    jamjnson2
    jbreilly
    jennipooh
    ladydaze01
    latoyabooker
    leviram
    losingit27
    luvmybeebees
    marisajoycash
    miami_mimi
    michelleando
    purpleiris1114
    readytolose50
    soniyamas
    tobi459
    trishaleighnelson
    tummz02
    walkinggirl1985

May I please ask what this 3 and 4 refers to in front of our names above? Are these the number of things we are doing daily for the challenge ? i.e eating calories, 30 min. walk/jog/run and 8 cups water etc...

My starting weight for this challenge is 165. I hope we all lose some lbs by the end of this week.
    Regards

yes. They are the number of steps you did for that day...I don't count the posting part so instead of 5 the highest is 4 for one day...I got 3 cause I missed the exercise and some others missed the cals or water...
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    10/27/11 check in:
    I weigh 147.8lbs

1- EAT CALORIES: Done!
    2- EAT EXERCISE CALORIES: I didn't :(
    3- DRINK 8 CUPS: Drank 10 cups
    4- 30 Minute Movement Outside: Yes :) 35 minute walk with the little one and the dog.
    5- POST: Check!

great post! Very clear! Got it! :) you will see the updated version tomorrow since I already posted today;)