Can anyone handle the truth??

Options

Replies

• Deckershann
    Deckershann Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Omg I <3 Hello Kitty, and carebears, and long walks on the beach, and sunsets, and sunrises, and ringdings (I'm assuming those are something akin to a donut?), and people with cartoon default pics!!! These are a few of my favorite things!!!!

I seriously doubt my after pictures look anything like your before pictures. I have never been a cartoon. Animated? Yes. A cartoon? Never.
  • kiltbunny
    kiltbunny Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I must have missed some backstory here...

WTF is a ringding?
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    I seldom take advice from anyone who walks into a room and
    claims to be the
    NEW ENLIGHTENED ONE

and then chastises the rest in the room for being so *STUPID* all these years.

Please DON'T FRIEND me- can do without YOUR type of support.

A REAL friend will tell you the truth- IN LOVE- and NOT enjoy it.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Just for the record, I am fully aware this is a troll post, and we all gobbled it up like flies on poo.

TrollSpray.jpg
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I agree somewhat, expect for the "I'm better than you becasue I never became obese" attitude. I can't see how putting yourself on a pedastal would help anyone (including you). You did say, after all, that you have a "before" photo yourself.

People are different and need different things. Some need pampering, some need a kick in the *kitten*. Hopefully whatever is needed can be found here.

But learning to love yourself at 200 lbs is often a key role in getting to a healthy weight. Thinking weight is your problem and once you get thin all your problems will be gone can be a key to failure.
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    6286404270_4d394ff6b6_s.jpg
    ring_ding_sm by deeanneuhh, on Flickr

Anyone else hungry all of a sudden?
  • jackiemarie
    Options
    I need popcorn! This is getting good!

No sir you need a ringding.....Honestly

Throw me a ringding too ! This is hysterical I've never actually laughed out loud from mfp before now!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Nice troll. 6/10.
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Follow up on this thread about ringdings: How many in a box? Is 10 boxes do-able? Is this a challenge?
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I must have missed some backstory here...

WTF is a ringding?

prepackaged junk food cake. Like a Little Debbie or Hostess type thing (it might even be made by one of them)
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Let's all quit bashing the little girl that says she can handle the truth but really deep down inside can not. At the end of the day it doesnt matter what you look like on the outside, it's who you really are inside. The question is can you handle the truth of where will you be in 10 years? Have you asked Jesus into your life and for him to show you how to treat people with respect? Are you going to leave a legacy after you leave this earth? That is all that matters in this life. Not if someone is "FAT" temporarily or not. We can always lose weight but only Jesus can change that attitude towards people.
    *“For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.” Hebrews 4:12 NIV*

Way to go. This thread is going to get locked now.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    DO YOU WANT TO HEAR THE TRUTH????????? Becasue I am about to tell you something about yourself that YOU may not like !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUE THAT !
  • piratepiet
    piratepiet Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I don't ask for advice because most people are stupid.

that's my quote of the day!

to riyahroyce:
    Question: Do you walk around town all day and say "you got a nasty looking face" "You are a fat cow" "You Mister, have a haircut like a grizzly" ? I guess not. Why not? Because then nobody would talk to you anymore. (maybe you do, but then you know what its like being the towns as$hole). Why should you act that way on the web? Because nobody knows you? IMO that's not what the web is for. Go find your own misstakes, and fix them - that's work for a whole lifetime.

MFP is a place where people come when they know they have to loose weight, they don't need you to tell them.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    everyone needs to cut the BS and be realistic with themselves. that's what i do. that's why my "before" looks like your "after".

nut up or shut up.

I'm still waiting for the pics. Let's see it...
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    RingDing3.jpg

This is a ring ding....Who wants one?
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Aw, man. If only I had all the answers at 22. Maybe then I'd be skinny and happy, too now that I'm 28!

And I'll take a ringding with the frosting on the top, thankyouverymuch!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    I only ever want to hear the truth. True story.

I only tell the truth.

Please note I did NOT read the original post, just saw the question.....
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    MsKekeSoFocused Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Omg I <3 Hello Kitty, and carebears, and long walks on the beach, and sunsets, and sunrises, and ringdings (I'm assuming those are something akin to a donut?), and people with cartoon default pics!!! These are a few of my favorite things!!!!

I seriously doubt my after pictures look anything like your before pictures. I have never been a cartoon. Animated? Yes. A cartoon? Never.

:laugh: :laugh: I love hello kitty too..lol
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    MsKekeSoFocused Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    RingDing3.jpg

This is a ring ding....Who wants one?

you would post the pic..lmao
  • AureliaCotta
    AureliaCotta Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Nice troll. 6/10.

I have to admit it is one of the better trolls I've seen. Throw it a ringding.

I think ringdings come in boxes of 12 (sorry, 10--just saw the post above). Get enough ringdings for all of us too. I haven't had one in years!
This discussion has been closed.