I feel pretty!

Options

Replies

• ChristinaStang
    Options
    You should absolutely feel pretty because you are. Way to go on your hard work. I too was busting out of a size 18 in July and just last week bought my first size 14 in over 5 years. I know how hard you are working - we've lost about the same in the same time frame. Keep up the great work!!!
  • Jennieam
    Jennieam Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Feeling AWESOME! I've lost close to 50 lbs (you can see my ticker) since June 1, and have gone from busting out of an 18 to feeling comfortable in a 12. Yay me! Just had to share somewhere where it isn't totally bragging (like it would be if I were shouting off the rooftops to my coworkers). :-)

As the others say, you look great. Congratulations on your accomplishment. However I thought the comment about "shouting off the rooftops" was very funny. By posting on MFP, you are sharing your great news across the world. :smile:

Jennie (Australia)
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous and are totally rocking your new hourglass figure!
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Hun, you were always Beautiful, Great Job:flowerforyou:
  • klopiccolo1
    klopiccolo1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look very healthy and happy... great job :)
  • tracy337
    tracy337 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    WTG!
  • dimoul
    dimoul Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You know what i say, "I'll brag to anyone that'll listen!"
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Girl you have always been pretty, but now you have the confidence to go with it.. I am very happy for you.. You have done a great job..
  • kady11
    kady11 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB! VERY MOTIVATING!
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I am feeling awesome today. I am rocking my new size 12 jeans which are fitting comfortably, not snug, and a size M top. I bought a bunch of clothes at a rummage sale, mostly size L, but noticed when I was putting this one on this morning that it is an M (and even though it is a fitted top, it isn't too tight!). Feeling AWESOME! I've lost close to 50 lbs (you can see my ticker) since June 1, and have gone from busting out of an 18 to feeling comfortable in a 12. Yay me! Just had to share somewhere where it isn't totally bragging (like it would be if I were shouting off the rooftops to my coworkers). :-)

ry%3D400

and guess what u look great... and pretty...... naw skip that ur beautiful!congrats hon:flowerforyou:
  • BootyCamper
    BootyCamper Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • PearlMarie_3gen_11484
    Options
    You look great!
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    <--- Thinks OP is indeed pretty.
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    MsKekeSoFocused Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...Great progress..keep up the good work
  • hollidayhall
    hollidayhall Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That is great!!
  • abjedi
    abjedi Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Wow great job I started
    In June also but have only lost 17. Pounds... What the trick that helped you the most????
  • gsenriquez
    gsenriquez Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! YOu look awesome.
  • BHealthyBeHappy
    BHealthyBeHappy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    wow, you look amazing!! 50 lbs in 5 months!? what is your secret woman!?!

Yes, I would like to know too. You are amazing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!