I feel pretty!

Options
12346»

Replies

• SexierRay20
    Options
    You have every right to brag! You are doing GREAT!! I hope to do as well as you. :) keep up the good work!
  • abyssfully
    abyssfully Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    you truly look beautiful! =)
  • watergirl626
    watergirl626 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone. I love this website so much. I don't think I could be doing this without support and resources.

No secret, just plugging away every day. I eat fairly healthy, I stay around my net calorie goal (+/- 50 either way), I eat back my exercise calories, I exercise 3-6 times/week depending on the week and what life throws at me. My exercise had changed up a couple of times, which I think is good to keep the body guessing. I've been running (followed C25K), added in some JM 30DS for a while, went back to just running, now have added in strength training using my body weight and putting together exercises after doing some reading on nerdfitness.com and watching youtube videos to make sure I know the form or to find at home variations. I log in everyday, have since June 1, and I am that annoying person at the restaurant looking at her phone because I am researching before I order, or before I eat so I know if I need to have just half or what, and then logging as I go.

I plan my breakfasts, lunches, and snacks, and if I am eating out or work is catering something, I find out the restaurant and go look p their menu beforehand. If I go way over, I just remember that tomorrow is another day, and one day isn't going to make or break me being healthy. I've had 2 days of being way over, and today I plan on a cheat day too, so I am already prepared mentally that I am going out for my mom's birthday and I am having some Costco chocolate cake. Yum! lol

Everyone loses at different rates, apparently my metabolism is revved, and I keep just waiting for my weight loss to slow down. It's really more like 40 lbs lost than 50, because 10 came off the first week, so I have to figure that was water weight.
  • becca473
    becca473 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job!
  • sindy5
    sindy5 Posts: 6
    Options
    you look amazing and have really motivated me to go for it. thanks x
  • Kayraysmommy2209
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!!! Congrats!!!
  • TerezaToledo
    TerezaToledo Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Simply awesome, not just pretty! Your hourglass shape rocks! Thanks for bringing me to MFP!
  • CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Great job, you *should* feel pretty, you look awesome!!
  • martinez3004
    martinez3004 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You should feel proud of yourself.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    wow awesome
  • DGSki
    DGSki Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I am so excited to get where you are!! And it isn't bragging you've worked to get where you are!!! Keep it up! :)
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    great share and brag away!
  • Sassles
    Sassles Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Correction! You look GORGEOUS!!!! Congratulations. You have worked so hard, I'm so proud to know you!!!
  • marzahl68
    marzahl68 Posts: 201
    Options
    Woohoo for you! You look great! Love the tops in the photos! I buy most of my "new" clothes at thrift stores (I can buy a new wardrobe at the store every 4 weeks!). This allows me to frequently downsize my clothes and it's super friendly on my wallet too!
  • rubyosburn
    rubyosburn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You look so pretty, and it goes to show how your hard work has paid off. Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!