Let's go sugar-free!

Options
12346»

Replies

• loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Me: 13 ~ LNS: 17*

Well, based on the results, I guess I need to have my sweets. Im ok with the results because I believe that moderation is key. So, if I have the calories, I will feed my sweet tooth. (dont worry, I wont go overboard :wink: )

Dew~Thanks for this challenge!

ZaZa~Kudos to you for staying with us this month. I think you deserve an extra 5 points just for logging :smile:

Everybody~Congrats for sticking with this challenge! :drinker: (water)
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Is there a new challenge for Dec? Don't know why I even ask since I'm terrible at this.:laugh:
    Zaza
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Is there a new challenge for Dec? Don't know why I even ask since I'm terrible at this.:laugh:
    Zaza

I was really busy these days... If anyone can take this over, I won't mind ;). Otherwise, I'll try to start one tomorrow.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Zaza
    I was really busy these days... If anyone can take this over, I won't mind ;). Otherwise, I'll try to start one tomorrow.
    I saw that there hasn't been a new group yet, and I really wanted to do this, so I copied the format, and posted a new group to start TOMORROW! :bigsmile:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/413841-let-s-go-sugar-free-december