Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Black Team Challenge Week 5

Replies

• SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Oh my, this is going to be tough! Did you pick this because you knew I had nine cans of Cherry Coke Zero in my fridge?!?!

Oh well, I'm going to be a big girl and challenge myself with Option 1.

Good luck to us all!

:heart: Shuntae

They make Cherry Coke Zero? :indifferent:

CRAP! (again)...I kid! I'm up for option #1! Bring on the ocean, baby! I'm drinkin' it up!!!

Great challenge, Andrew! I wish I could say that the pitcher is mine for the taking, but I think there's plenty of other folks out there that are going to beat me standing still! Gooooo TEAM BLACK!

I'm gonna miss you guys! :sad:

They sure do...and I love it. I think I'm going to take that stuff out of my fridge and hide it because I *KNOW* it's going to be too much temptation seeing them in there. Now, I just have to keep my headphones on at work so I can't hear soda cans open. :sad:

Hey Andrew- is tea (unsweetened) an option? Just asking because I don't want to set myself up for caffeine withdrawal.

If you cant live without the caffeine you can go with option 2. Non-caffinated teas will be acceptable for option one because most doctors count non caffinated tea as water. Believe me I am gonna be missing my coffee this week and I pity ANYONE who bothers me at work in the morning!

So, I am going to wuss out before I start and switch to Option 2. This girl needs her coffee in the morning.
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Great Challenge Andrew!!! I can't go without my coffee in the morning so I will have to go with option two...And i love my cup of diet pepsi with dinner. I usualy drink alteast 100 oz of water throughout the day so this is right up my alley!

Go black team:drinker:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Good morning all! Good luck with your weight ins!
    :bigsmile:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    I'm in for opdtion 2 officially, but I will edit it slightly to look a little like option 1.

I will drink half my weight in water each day, and drink nothing else - except my 3 cups of coffee in the morning.

Seriously, the world is not ready for me to decaf quite yet - it would not be pretty :devil: :devil: :devil:

Great challenge Andrew!!

good luck all with weigh ins today...

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    I must have known you were up to something, as I began to watch my water closely a few days ago.

I can hit the oz with no issue.......Ahhhhhhhhh I love my morning coffee and drink tea 3 times a day.

Ok........here is what I will vow to do.

I will not drink coffee. I just ran out of coffee and creamer and was thinking I should quit.
    I will try, no promises............Water upon waking may take away the craving.

As for the tea. I will cut to 2 x day, and water it down. No tea outside of home where I can regulate the making of it.

Thanks a LOT for this challenge (you are on my hit list with Amelia!!):grumble:
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    LOL sounds like a good deal to me. im in :)
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Im in too, option 1. The only thing I ever drink besides water anymore is about 4-6oz of coffee in the morning so I dont think thats going to be hard to give up:wink: Great challenge!:drinker:
    ~Roni
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    YAY!!!! no problem for me I drink 3L of water daily and thats it!!!! oh and a herbal tea before bed to calm me which I wont give up.

Good luck to everyone who need help with drinking more water.....just remember our body are mostly water and water helps flush out bad toxins!!!

Have a GREAT DAY!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    A world with out my diet pepsi???? I don't even want to think about such a thing!! I am in but with Option 2. I do drink lots less diet pepsi when I am drinking my water, but to even pretend I could go a week is just insanity.
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    I've been so bad about the water drinking lately. Okay bad about eating right lately too, but this challenge is about water.

I can do this. I need a couple of you to pm everyday and bug me about it and hold me accountable. Otherwise I'll end up with a Diet pepsi in my hand.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Got my 1.5 pounds back off from last week-- not very satisfying, though--

Okay, my dear Mrs. Beans-- today officially is my eat, drink and be merry day-- let's hope this gets the old metabolism going. For breakfast I had a sausage bagel, loaded with butter. Num, num, num-- 582 calories, and I'm hitting Chinese for lunch. We'll see what happens.

For clarification, though-- just one day like this, right? :noway:
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    This was the best you could do?! MWAHAHA. I have this challenge in the bag... again.
    Come ON guys, let's get some real challenges in here.

:wink:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

*runs and hides just in case*
  • Tri_Dad
    This was the best you could do?! MWAHAHA. I have this challenge in the bag... again.
    Come ON guys, let's get some real challenges in here.

:wink:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

*runs and hides just in case*

Lol :bigsmile: I'm a wimp so this is a challenge for me lol. Your one tough cookie. I am afraid to see what you consider a challenge lol. Nicky's challenge might be something like Fighting a grizzly bear. Or flying without the assistance of any type of device or maybe killing a person without getting caught.. lol I fear tje day when we find out what you consider challenging lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • Tri_Dad

Okay, my dear Mrs. Beans-- today officially is my eat, drink and be merry day-- let's hope this gets the old metabolism going. For breakfast I had a sausage bagel, loaded with butter. Num, num, num-- 582 calories, and I'm hitting Chinese for lunch. We'll see what happens.

Sheesh Marla, Your actually making me look forward to a sever plataue. lol Enjoy your day! I hope it knocks some sence into your metabolism. :flowerforyou:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member

One day that's it then back to the grind tomorrow!!!
  • Girlmom282109

Sheesh Marla, Your actually making me look forward to a sever plataue. lol Enjoy your day! I hope it knocks some sence into your metabolism. :flowerforyou:

who has next week? if no one yet I call it!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Tri_Dad
    YAY!!!! no problem for me I drink 3L of water daily and thats it!!!! oh and a herbal tea before bed to calm me which I wont give up.

Good luck to everyone who need help with drinking more water.....just remember our body are mostly water and water helps flush out bad toxins!!!

Have a GREAT DAY!!!!:flowerforyou:

No sweat herbal teas are fine! Although I must admit I am missing my latte this mornlng lol.:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Tri_Dad

who has next week? if no one yet I call it!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I havnt heard anyone call it so I think it's yours fearless leader. :drinker:
  • Girlmom282109
    I havnt heard anyone call it so I think it's yours fearless leader. :drinker:

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!! You all might be in for an *kitten* whoopin!!! drink you water this week you might need it next week.
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    OH DEAR!!

OK, I'm up for it.. got to kick start this old body...

janie
This discussion has been closed.