Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Black Team Challenge Week 5

Replies

• Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Well, all...

I'm going to well and truely fail this challenge tomorrow because

My BF got a job!!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :drinker: :smokin: :heart: :heart: :heart:

So we're going to party it up tomorrow.

:smokin:

You totally get a one day pass! That's awesome!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    So, I made it through the rest of the day and I'm proud to be able to tell you all that I had more water than I could keep track of, 2 cups of herbal tea, and a flavored water..but NO COFFEE AND NO DIET SODA!

Whoo hoo!

Owensmommy- congrats to your BF on the new job! Enjoy your celebration! :bigsmile:
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Well, all...

I'm going to well and truely fail this challenge tomorrow because

My BF got a job!!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :drinker: :smokin: :heart: :heart: :heart:

So we're going to party it up tomorrow.

:smokin:

Fantastic news! Bananezorro.gif
  • punka274
    Looks like everyone is doing great! Here's to the Black team kicking butt:bigsmile: :drinker:

I think my scale is broken...or needs new batteries? Its saying that im down 10lbs and i just don't believe it(:noway: :noway: ), im gonna get some new batteries for it today:wink:

later gators:smokin:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    doesn't look like your fearless leader is going to pass this challenge!!:grumble: :grumble: I better get on it!!! but on the bright side I stepped on the scale this am and it said I was down .4 of a pound!! YAY!!!

And I'm getting sick!!!:mad: :angry: :explode: :grumble: :noway: :huh: :cry: :ohwell:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    I'm going to not pass this challenge this weekend either. I've had a crap week. I have karaoke 2 nights this weekend. And it's super bowl sunday. Mama likes beer.
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    ARGH~ How can things go from sooo bad to sooo good????

I went to the rental office yesterday and there is a three-bedroom duplex that allows pets that we MAY be able to rent! It's only 20 dollars more then what we're paying for a tiny 2 bedroom condo! I'm pretty excited. I'll know Monday whether we get the place.

Furthermore I officially jumped into running this morning. I tried the program a few times earlier in the week but I just couldn't seem to get past that first (Run for one minute) thing. ARGH. But today I did the full 20 minutes of run for one minute, walk for one minute... I'm pretty stoked. It felt HORRIBLE. OMG SO HORRIBLE. I thought I might die, but I pushed through and I was SOAKED in sweat but I did it!!!!

I'm getting right back on the treadmill Monday to do it again.

AND all my pants are WAY baggy. It's fantastic. But I refuse to go buy new ones until I hit the 200lb mark.

AND I hunted down ski pants and am going skiing next weekend! I've never skiied in my life so I'm excited and terrified and WANT TO GO SO BAD.

So yeah, last week ended on a horrible note. This week is ending on a decidedly exciting note. Go figure eh???

:bigsmile:

Keep drinking black team! Your body will thank you. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

:yawn: Going to grab a quick nap before work now. HEE
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Nicky, I am so glad that this week is so good! I hope you have fun skiiing, I have never gone either. :flowerforyou: Amelia, wouldn't it be cool if your scale didn't need new batteries and your body finally just said "okay you win and dropped 10 pounds". :smile: Owens'mom, congratulations to your bf, that is great news. Sam, sorry to hear you are getting sick. UGH! Sarah, I miss you!

I am doing good at this challenge, it is quite easy for me. That is great considering I bombed last week's challenge.
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    ARGH~ How can things go from sooo bad to sooo good????

I went to the rental office yesterday and there is a three-bedroom duplex that allows pets that we MAY be able to rent! It's only 20 dollars more then what we're paying for a tiny 2 bedroom condo! I'm pretty excited. I'll know Monday whether we get the place.

Furthermore I officially jumped into running this morning. I tried the program a few times earlier in the week but I just couldn't seem to get past that first (Run for one minute) thing. ARGH. But today I did the full 20 minutes of run for one minute, walk for one minute... I'm pretty stoked. It felt HORRIBLE. OMG SO HORRIBLE. I thought I might die, but I pushed through and I was SOAKED in sweat but I did it!!!!

I'm getting right back on the treadmill Monday to do it again.

AND all my pants are WAY baggy. It's fantastic. But I refuse to go buy new ones until I hit the 200lb mark.

AND I hunted down ski pants and am going skiing next weekend! I've never skiied in my life so I'm excited and terrified and WANT TO GO SO BAD.

So yeah, last week ended on a horrible note. This week is ending on a decidedly exciting note. Go figure eh???

:bigsmile:

Keep drinking black team! Your body will thank you. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

:yawn: Going to grab a quick nap before work now. HEE

Yay Nicky...you needed good news.
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member

Yay Nicky...you needed good news.

I totally agree - you were due for some good news.

excellent news for owensmommys bf - a day of celebrating is not only allowed but encouraged.. WTG

sorry you are getting sick Samantha - not fun..

I did great Wednesday with the challenge - drank 100 oz of water - easier on Weds as I was working from home and closer to the sink (and bathroom LOL). Yesterday, still got about 80 oz - but slacking off. Today is a disaster - 12:30 and only 20 oz - will need to pound this afternoon and tonight..

Hang in there everyone - weekends almost here..:wink::wink:

janie
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    I'm on my crappy computer in the basement & I remember why I like my laptop so much. :grumble: I just needed to check in. I'm having black team withdrawls.

Vanessa - YAY! I'm so happy your BF got a job!

Marla - I SO hope that the day of crap food & no exercise leads to a jump start! *hugs*

Anna - I weaned off diet coke a few years ago. It was painful!!! Good job on making it through at least one day! The first couple are the hardest!

Sam - Woo hoo for that scale going down!

Lori - Once again, a super cute Harley pic! She's SOOOO cute!

Janie - good job with the water intake!

Nicky - I hope you get that apartment! It sounds much better than the place you're at now!

Shuntae - Good job on no soda!!! See! You can do it! Good job!

Lynnie - "mama likes her beer." LMAO! You're too funny. Have a good super bowl time!

Jeannie - WTG on staying away from the nasty coffee at the bottom of the pot! Yucky!

Amelia - I hope even with the new batteries, your scale is nice to you. :flowerforyou:

Andrew - Good job on just saying NO to the latte! I still like this challenge. It is much better than the scale challenge (:wink: just kidding Amelia! I'm actually still doing good avoiding it! Shocking)

Roni - good job on giving up the am coffee (even if it is just a cup...that means a LOT to some people...just ask my mom.:noway: )

Hello, Amanda! You can see that I couldn't stay away for too long. LOL Even if it means being in the downstairs dungeon freezing cold with a computer that barely works. I HAD to say hello! :bigsmile:

I'm doing fantastic with the water challenge. The only thing I keep telling myself to step away from is the OJ in the fridge. Mmmmm...

I probably won't be back until I get my laptop back. It has taken me waaaaaaay too long to get on this stupid computer & post. STUPID DELL BETTER HURRY UP! :mad: I have people I want to talk to! :laugh: I know...I'm selfish.

Talk to y'all later! Hang in there! You all are doing GREAT!

sara:heart:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    OH BLACK TEAM WHERE ARE YOU???? you all will be very happy to know that I got in 76 oz of fluids today! nothing with sodium!! Go me. It's great to have WATER that tastes like lemonade.:drinker: I also have peed more today then I have in my whole life. and I love fiber one anything but they are oh so dangerous for the rest of the family!!:noway: :sick: :laugh: :blushing: I won't be on until later tomorrow afternoon so have a great one.
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    I'm doing so bad at this challenge. I've only had 3 cups of water today. :grumble: And it's 11:30pm so I don't want to drink anymore now.

(Oh, Dave is doing well. Today he drank 11 cups of water. :noway: Show off. :grumble: )
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Doing great on the water-- that's about it-- 684 calories of chocolate eaten today-- that's the bad news-- good news is I counted it towards my daily calories and still didn't go over by that much--

Crappy day-- grumpy mom-- Hey, Nicky-- spread some of that good news over here, eh?
  • AmandaJ
    Got about 24 cups of water in, I don't understand how I can drink so much and still be so thirsty. My mouth is dry and I am still drinking water. :huh:

Went to chinese tonight, went WAY over on my fat calories but kept my total calories under. Then went grocery shopping and bought lots of fruits and veggies.

Go black team! :heart:
  • punka274
    IM getting my water in....im getting my workouts in....and im kicking butt in the calorie counting department!:drinker:

Sara-I hope your Dell computer comes soon...we sure do miss ya!:smile:

Amanda-I bet it was the chinses food that you ate thats making your thirsty...it does that to me too. Aww,man...love Chinese food.

Marla-I hope your day gets better:flowerforyou:

Loree-Dont worry...practice makes perfect. Try to drink more water throughout the day. Congrats on Dave's water!

Samantha-I love fiber one too...specially those chocolate granola bars,i eat one a day:love:

Hey to everybody I missed. Have a great day...and GO BLACK TEAM:drinker:
  • punka274
    ok guys....I measured this morning and IVE LOST THREE INCHES:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

ok...just wanted to pop in a tell you guys my happy news:happy:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    ok guys....I measured this morning and IVE LOST THREE INCHES:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Congrats...that's awesome! :bigsmile:
  • AmandaJ
    WOO-HOO! :flowerforyou: Way to go Amelia!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member

Way to go Amelia! Feels good doesn't it?
This discussion has been closed.