Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Black Team Challenge Week 5

Replies

• loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    I havnt heard anyone call it so I think it's yours fearless leader. :drinker:

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!! You all might be in for an *kitten* whoopin!!! drink you water this week you might need it next week.

Bah! The challenges just get worse every week! I'm scared Sam! :sad:
  • rklein71
    rklein71 Posts: 112 Member
    I rarely get to be on here to chat, but I LOVE reading the black team threads. You are a great group to make up this team! Anyway, I am in on this challenge, and while I hate to think about missing out on my coffee everyday (unfortunately, killing a coworker to succeed at a challenge would be out of the question), I am going to try to go every other day without coffee. So, I am officially agreeing to Option 1.5 this week. Good luck!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Got my 1.5 pounds back off from last week-- not very satisfying, though--

Okay, my dear Mrs. Beans-- today officially is my eat, drink and be merry day-- let's hope this gets the old metabolism going. For breakfast I had a sausage bagel, loaded with butter. Num, num, num-- 582 calories, and I'm hitting Chinese for lunch. We'll see what happens.

For clarification, though-- just one day like this, right? :noway:

Sheesh Marla, Your actually making me look forward to a sever plataue. lol Enjoy your day! I hope it knocks some sence into your metabolism. :flowerforyou:

from your fingertips to my scales ears, my dear Batman--
  • Marla64
    I havnt heard anyone call it so I think it's yours fearless leader. :drinker:

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!! You all might be in for an *kitten* whoopin!!! drink you water this week you might need it next week.

Lay it on me Sam-- get this body losing again-- PLEAAAASE!!!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    No diet pepsi, No diet pepsi! I want a Diet Pepsi so bad:sad: This challenge sucks:angry: I call a redue, somebody else pick a challenge.:sad: The good thing is that I don't have any Diet Pepsi at home, so when I get there it will be easy not to drink some.
  • :sad: :sad: :sad:

I'm pretty much hating my body right now.

So i'm going to abuse it! :devil:

I'm going to do a personal challenge this week to kick my butt into gear!

Everyday this week I'm doing 30 Day Shred and T3/Fitness Yoga alternately.

I just can't take this anymore. I'm going to shock my system with more exercise than I've had.. well, ever, and see if it takes effect.

Wish me luck!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    we are doing awesome this week we have 9 more to weigh in and we are down 38.5 pounds and .50% awesome job everyone!:drinker: <---- water :grumble:
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    This was the best you could do?! MWAHAHA. I have this challenge in the bag... again.
    Come ON guys, let's get some real challenges in here.

:wink:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

*runs and hides just in case*

Lol :bigsmile: I'm a wimp so this is a challenge for me lol. Your one tough cookie. I am afraid to see what you consider a challenge lol. Nicky's challenge might be something like Fighting a grizzly bear. Or flying without the assistance of any type of device or maybe killing a person without getting caught.. lol I fear tje day when we find out what you consider challenging lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou:

:happy: I find NO SUGAR challenging. Or like, running. OMG RUNNING IS SCARY
  • loreeb18
    Harley is making sure I drink my water.

IMG_0370.jpg
  • Harley is making sure I drink my water.

IMG_0370.jpg
    OMG, she is so adorable! Good job Harley!!!!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    I was going to do Option One but then I had skim milk on my cereal this morning. So I guess I'm in for Option Two. I am soooooooo going to move into the bathroom for the week.

:drinker:

Water anyone?!?!?!?!?!
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    This was the best you could do?! MWAHAHA. I have this challenge in the bag... again.
    Come ON guys, let's get some real challenges in here.

:wink:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

*runs and hides just in case*

Lol :bigsmile: I'm a wimp so this is a challenge for me lol. Your one tough cookie. I am afraid to see what you consider a challenge lol. Nicky's challenge might be something like Fighting a grizzly bear. Or flying without the assistance of any type of device or maybe killing a person without getting caught.. lol I fear tje day when we find out what you consider challenging lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou:

:happy: I find NO SUGAR challenging. Or like, running. OMG RUNNING IS SCARY

AAAHHH!! Now I am really getting nervous. Might be putting ideas in peoples heads.. YIKES..

:embarassed: :embarassed:
  • Well I'm up for option 1 I have to start after I had breakfast because I didn't see this until now so here I go no coffee. I do drink my water so this one is easy. I did loose two pds today after not seeing the scales for a week what a good feeling that was. I think I will stay on that challenge as it helped me. Also floating in water helps also:laugh: Good Luck Black Team on Drinking your Water :drinker:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    I was going to do Option One but then I had skim milk on my cereal this morning. So I guess I'm in for Option Two. I am soooooooo going to move into the bathroom for the week.

Water anyone?!?!?!?!?!

I don't think drinking the milk off your cereal really counts. I vote you can still do Option One
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member

Water anyone?!?!?!?!?!

I don't think drinking the milk off your cereal really counts. I vote you can still do Option One

Thanks Option One it is:happy:
  • loreeb18
    I didn't feel like working out on the elliptical today. So I went outside and shoveled :devil: snow with my husband. I wore my heart rate moniter and it said in 50 minutes I burned 333 calories. And that wasn't 50 minutes of straight shoveling. I was also using the snow brush/scrapper to clear off the cars. That's awesome! Now I don't feel guilty for not "technically" working out.
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    I'm in for Option 2, but only because I HAVE to have 1/2 a Diet Coke in the mornings. (Trust me, you don't want to know me if I don't...!)

So far I'm on glass number 12 of my water...! I'm an aqua machine today! :drinker:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465

Water anyone?!?!?!?!?!

Milk in your cereal is Okeedokee. I'll consider that eating! =)
  • I do not know if the black team is open to everyone, but I Love the Challenge Andrew! I am in, I am going to do option #1

Woo, hooo on the water train!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Marla64
    I can't believe I ate the whole thing-- plop plop, fizz fizz-- oh what a relief it is. :noway:

alka.jpg

Yummy shrimp with lobster sauce for lunch-- followed by brownies. I don't think I'm gonna do dinner, though-- I'm seriously not hungry. Enough food!!!

All right, Mrs. Beans-- if this doesn't jumpstart my metabolism, and ends up adding bulk to my chassis instead, I'm gonna have somethin' to see you about!!
This discussion has been closed.