Biggest Loser Challenge - Team 3

Options

Replies

• StephyGetsFit
    Options
    Wow!
    We almost collectively lost a pound. Good job guys!
  • tbhoover
    tbhoover Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I got our tracking sheet put together today :o) Feeling good and organized and ready to really burn it up.

I contacted the leader to confirm if we need a name change or not. If we have to change it I told her to just make us Team Sizzle...cuz we need to burn it up :o)

On a different note...I ate 300 calories in candy this morning...I couldnt resist. But thats ok...I am just going to make better choices on my other foods through the day. I dont expect it to make me go over my calorie goal, especially once I go burn it up on the track.
  • judyw51
    Options
    Great job on getting job on getting the spreadsheet and getting us organized!

The Halloween candy is hard to pass up I grab a Reese PB cup myself it was good!

I left a whole bowl of candy out for the little kids to help themselves and they took all that plus the bowl I had the candy in!! Glad they left the chair:)

Well I am off to strength training and Zumba
    Judy
  • tbhoover
    Options
    Have fun! I'm really wanting to try zumba
  • tbhoover
    Options
    Alright ladies. It's final. We are Victorious Secret. Seems everyone wanted the name and we got it :)

My burn today totalled 909! Feels good
  • judyw51
    Options
    Great glad we gotta name! What are the odds more than one of us came up with Victorious Secret???

I did a Zumba, Strength and walked on the treadmill at work during lunch for a total burn of 724.

If you have not tried Zumba give it a shot it is a great work out.

Tomorrow I have a Turbo Jam class and Kickboxing those are two high burn classes!!

Have a great night all!

Judy
  • StephyGetsFit
    Options
    359 cal burn today.

If you don't hear from me tomorrow I apologize in advance, I'll be on a bus literally all day.
    Hopefully I can get some yoga or a quick run/walk in before bed tomorrow so I can contribute something..
  • mylife33
    Options
    Burned 994 today!! Only got in 4 ~ 15 minute walks & my regular 1/2 hr aerobics. Busy day at work so my meal times were all over the board but I held it together!! This challenge has come at a great time for me!

Good job everybody!
    Have a great tomorrow!
    Good night!

Sally
  • tbhoover
    Options
    Way to go yesterday team!

We had a total burn of 2986! We are on fire!

In case you didnt see...todays Biggest Loser Challenge is No Added Sugar or Sugar Substitutes.

Personally this is a super easy one. I only use Splenda in my coffee. Even when Im not on a diet I dont "add" sugar to things. I just eat things high in sugar. If the challenge was like no sugar except from fruit I would probably die. I have a huge sweet tooth. I live with Extra gum in my mouth at just about all times. So I can avoid adding sugar to my coffee this morning...ill just add a little extra cream
  • judyw51
    Options
    Great job Sally you are burning some major calories!! You keep with theses numbers Sally you are going to see some amazing results! Remember it only takes 21 days to create a new habit:)

The challenge was easy for me also, I dont add sugar to anything! I dont drink coffee or pop but I do have a sweet tooth and like my cinnamon fireball jawbreakers.

We are getting some great team effort on the calorie burns awesome job ladies!

I am now headed to Turbokick, Zumba and finish up the night with Kickboxing I LOVE Wednesdays!!

Think BURN!!

Judy
  • judyw51
    Options
    Hi All,

I burned 1068 calories today Wednesday

Judy
  • StephyGetsFit
    Options
    Ugh, dropping in for like 5 seconds and going to bed. No burn for me, super disappointing.

Make up for it tomorrow though definitely!
  • mylife33
    Options
    Burned 994 with the same walking and aerobics as yesterday....... super busy day so I'm proud of myself for making it a priority and getting it done! Almost too busy to eat.........will plan better food options tomorrow!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Remember.... YOU ARE WORTH IT! (need to remind myslef of that daily!!!)

~Sally~
  • judyw51
    Options
    Yes Sally your are worth it! Great Burn you had way to go!!

Hang in there Step life gets heckic but you will find the time! Dont beat your self up over it:0

HAve a great Thursday everyone

Judy
  • tbhoover
    Options
    Good morning ladies! My burn yesterday was 540 bringing our daily team total to 2602. So far for the week we have 8856!

Doing awesome ladies!
  • judyw51
    Options
    Trivia Question for today.....

17 Billion of this is consumed every year..... ( I won a 6 inch subway for knowing the answer today:)

HINT: It is not a liquid

I am off to Strength class and Zumba

Judy
  • StephyGetsFit
    Options
    1058 cal burn today.

Campus tour = 2+ hours of walking and a whole lot of stairs.
    Tomorrow's gonna be another no burn day. On a bus from 8 am - midnight, oh the joys.

As for the trivia question, no idea.... I was going to say water but if it's not a liquid. :P
  • bexi44
    Options
    Hi guys, what do you do for this? Is it an open group or have all spaces been filled like the other groups?
  • mylife33
    Options
    Rained here all day so I didn't get to go out for my walks........so when I got home I did the 30 min aerobics video twice to keep my burn up! 986 burned today!

This is the begining of a very crazy busy time for me, both work and home, so this challenge is always on my mind and I know it is going to make a difference!

Judy...... Is it 17 Billion Quarts of popcorn?!!?

Keep on burning everybody!!
  • judyw51
    Options
    You Ladies Rock!! Awesome Calorie Burns!!

Yes the answer is POPCORN!! Good Job Sally

Have a spectacular Friday!

I will be smoke free 60 days tomorrow:):):)

I had 869 Calories burned on Thursday

Judy