Biggest Loser Challenge - Team 3

Options

Replies

• tbhoover
    tbhoover Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    My burn was 608 today. Better than I was expecting for today :)
  • StephyGetsFit
    Options
    Good job! Mine was 586 today. (:

Do we know what the results are for the teams this week? Is there another forum for the main group other than the one everyone signed up on, it didn't look like there was much activity on that one anymore.
  • tbhoover
    Options
    I know there are still teams who haven't reported
  • judyw51
    Options
    Good Evening Ladies,

Had a great day today my Calorie Burn for Monday was 1248.

Have a great night

Judy
  • mylife33
    Options
    Hi All! Great to see our numbers! I am so on track to do this.......so blessed to have seen it and joined in!

My burn today was my average ........... 743...........lots going on but still got in the minimum....hopefully more tomorrow!

Keep up the great work!

~~Sally~~
  • judyw51
    Options
    Hi All,

Hope everyone's week is going well! We did not get the winter storm we were promised I am so bummed.

My burn for Tuesday as 1282

Have a great Wednseday
  • tbhoover
    Options
    Alrighty ladies...got my last minute burn in today for 217...i really need to get an alternative to outdoor walk/running.

I found a local place that does Zumba at $5/class and would love to go...but money is so tight. I really cant afford to do anything other than work out at home. I have a 5 year old and an 11 month old and getting more than a 20 minute video in is pretty hard. Its nice to get out of the house to get more calories burned.

Blah!

Anyway...Lets keep it up ladies! I haven't heard anything from the leader as far as results for the teams last week. I know as of earlier today there were still 2 or 3 teams that havent reported their results. Seriously screwed up if you ask me. Why join up if you arent going to report?? Anyway I know noone is getting eliminated this week so I dont know if she is going to give us any report this week
  • mylife33
    Options
    Hello!
    Today, Tuesday burned 743.

Keep up the great work!

~Sally~
  • judyw51
    Options
    Hi All,

My calorie burn for Wednesday was 1412!

Have a great evening ladies

Judy
  • StephyGetsFit
    Options
    1240 cal burn today. Didn't get much of one yesterday, sorry I didn't have a chance to post.

Nasty wind outside tonight. Even the 2 minute walk across the street to the gym was miserable today...
  • judyw51
    Options
    Hey Steph Great Burn!!

Yes windy and cold! My youngest daughter lives in Alaska on the coast of the Bering see in a remote village. They are getting hit with a Mega Storm the likes they have never seen before. The winds are around 100MPH and most of the houses are built on stillts and she said her house just shakes. I do worry alot about her uop there theses days:(
  • mylife33
    Options
    670 Burned yesterday...............didn't have as much time to myslef as I'd like............should be better today!

Stay strong and have a great day Team 3
  • StephyGetsFit
    Options
    370 cal burn today.
    Did a mile in 12:10 which is a personal record so I'm really excited even though it's a lower number.

Hope it's going well for you ladies!
  • judyw51
    Options
    Hey Steph great job on the mile!! My goal for next April is to do a 5K benefit run! I need to work on these smoke damaged lungs but I will get there.

My burn for Thursday was 1020

Have an awesome Friday

Judy
  • tbhoover
    Options
    Way to go ladies! We had the most calories burned last week.

My burn yesterday was once again only 217 for the 30 day shred. My hubby was in a car accident today...he is ok...but we had to go to the er and deal with all that so my burn today was a big fat zero! Hubby will be home tomorrow so I will for sure get a run in and get a higher burn. My food was also crap today! Blah!

You ladies r doing awesome!

Team one lost 23lbs last week! That's insane! Wonder how much was water weight?
  • StephyGetsFit
    Options
    Could also be a matter of having more to lose because it tends to come off faster.
    We kicked serious tail in the calorie burning last week.

Sorry to hear about the accident, glad to hear he's okay though!

I did two miles in about 25 minutes today total, so I'm working on that. I'd love to do a 5k sometime in the next couple months, though I'm not sure how well that'd go in the winter.
  • mylife33
    Options
    Today, Thursday...........816 burned!
    As I was walking today we had our first real snow! Beautiful!
    Of course it is only the begining!

Happy Friday Team 3!!
    I am going to really push it this weekend and up my burn!

Be Happy~
    ~Sally~
  • StephyGetsFit
    Options
    558 calories burned today.
    Not sure what tomorrow will bring, I think it's going to be mostly a rest day because my shins are giving me trouble again.

I'm thinking about doing a 5k race on New Years. But I'm not sure I have the stamina for it yet.
    I suppose we'll see, still have lots of time to register.
  • judyw51
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

Great workout tonight but I ate more junk today then I have in a long time! Today was one of those days were I was craving a smoke really bad for some stupid reason so I ate instead.

My calorie burn for Friday was 1274

Have a great weekend everyone

Judy
  • mylife33
    Options
    Hi All....... My Friday burn was 693!

Long day at work tomorrow..........will try to get my usual workout in!

Have a great weekend!