We are losing the wrong inches here, ladies...

Options
auntdeedee87
auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
LADIES. Please, someone explain to me this thing where you take any person, profession, or character-- Make it low cut, make sure your booty hangs out, and add heels-- and call it a costume?

I don't get it. There's sexy & fun. And then there's this trend of slutting everything up to the point where I'm seeing parts of you only your Mama, your man and your God need to see.

I totally get that you're hot and you wanna show it off, but when you put it ALL out there and then complain 'cause you're getting negative attention from men, Noone is gonna be surprised.

It's not creative-- when you show up to a party and the central theme in nearly all the girls costumes screams I NEED ATTENTION.

Okay. Rant over.

Replies

• JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    I don't get it. There's sexy & fun. And then there's this trend of slutting everything up to the point where I'm seeing parts of you only your Mama, your man and your God need to see.

LOL!!!! I loce that ahahah.

Love our sig pic btw!!
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Cheers and applauds this post! Thank you.
  • cheekyleonie
    cheekyleonie Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Tits OR *kitten*! Neither both, good rule!:glasses:
  • jogdog
    jogdog Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I completely agree with you 100%!! I miss all the creativity and inspiration in costumes. Whatever happened to people using their imagination?? Oh yeah... their minds are in the tank and all they think about is looking "sexy" aka hooker, slut, tramp, etc and getting one thing. They are desperate and pathetic.
  • auntdeedee87
    Options

LOL!!!! I loce that ahahah.

Love our sig pic btw!!

Thanks! :)
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I saw a slutty Nemo last year. I gave up after that. Refused to even go out this weekend.
  • auntdeedee87
    Options
    I saw a slutty Nemo last year. I gave up after that. Refused to even go out this weekend.

I just saw this before I read your post! Haha.

http://m.yandy.com/Coral-Clownfish.php
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options

I just saw this before I read your post! Haha.

http://m.yandy.com/Coral-Clownfish.php

Lol, eeerie ;) At least men and dogs are still creative with their costumes.

And for humor's sake... http://www.cracked.com/video_18095_slutty-girls-in-slutty-halloween-costumes-tribute.html
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    :noway: If it's not for sale don't advertise it!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    is it for me, no?

But really who are they hurting?
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options
    watch this....there is swearing and crude talk....but i love it...but if swearing offends you please dont go!

http://youtu.be/RPPsf-Mi8FY
  • paravision
    Options
    "in the real world Halloween was a time for little kids to dress up in scary costumes. In girl world it was the one night a year a girl could dress like a total slut and no other girls could say anything about it. the hard core girls just wore lingerie and some form of animal ears." ~ Mean Girls (movie)
  • paravision
    Options
    "in the real world Halloween was a time for little kids to dress up in scary costumes. In girl world it was the one night a year a girl could dress like a total slut and no other girls could say anything about it. the hard core girls just wore lingerie and some form of animal ears." ~ Mean Girls (movie)
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options

Okay Nemo?!?!? I thought he was untouchable?!! Siiiiiiigh.....how can...you know I don't want to know how you can slut up a bleloved cartoon character. Besides I have heard too many men over the years say they have no respect for you. Oh they will look etc but R-E-S-P-E-C-T is another thing. Sad... NEMO???!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

Okay Nemo?!?!? I thought he was untouchable?!! Siiiiiiigh.....how can...you know I don't want to know how you can slut up a bleloved cartoon character. Besides I have heard too many men over the years say they have no respect for you. Oh they will look etc but R-E-S-P-E-C-T is another thing. Sad... NEMO???!

It's halloween. Let them have fun. Again who are they hurting? So they are showing some skin. WHoopee? So what if your man looks? Who cares, as you said he doesn't respect them anyway.

I'm pretty conservative in dress and have never used Halloween as an excuse to go like that, but who cares?
  • auntdeedee87
    Options

It's halloween. Let them have fun. Again who are they hurting? So they are showing some skin. WHoopee? So what if your man looks? Who cares, as you said he doesn't respect them anyway.

I'm pretty conservative in dress and have never used Halloween as an excuse to go like that, but who cares?

I care. To each their own, I get it.
  • auntdeedee87
    Options
    It's no skin off my back if these women want to run around looking like they are shopping in the toddler section. Clearly, its not hurting me. It is setting an awful example for young girls, however, and just like they have the freedom to wear whatever they want, I have the freedom to not like it. In my opinion, its inappropriate.

How would you feel if your child dressed like that as a teenager?

I have a problem with women using Halloween as an excuse to dress like hussies and I'm not afraid to express it.

Disagree? Fine. That's no skin off my back, either. :) It happens
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    watch this....there is swearing and crude talk....but i love it...but if swearing offends you please dont go!

LOL

Came here to post the same thing haha.
  • revnica
    revnica Posts: 50
    Options
    thank you!!!
  • auntdeedee87
    Options

LOL

Came here to post the same thing haha.

Haha. I love her. But that's 5 minutes of my life I'm never gonna get back. ;)