We are losing the wrong inches here, ladies...

Options

Replies

• PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    As the male chauvinist of the group, let me say “BRAVO” to all those ladies who love to dress fun, flirty and even slutty on Halloween. I love you all.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I'm all for sexy! Sexy never goes out of style.

I'm against trampy.

One person's trampy is another person's sexy. Perhaps some feel it is a sign of feminism and women's rights, to be able to dress as they wish. You have been claiming to each her own, while at the same time stating that the way people are dressing is wrong, that ladies are losing the wrong inches, and pronouncing trampiness on others. It's just [personal expression, and while it may not be how you wish to express yourself, it doesn't mean it's wrong in others.

Precisely. What I was trying to express in my previous post is that there are millions of people who would tell Aunt Deedee herself that her profile pic is trashy and she needs to have some decency and cover herself. I don't think she'd like hearing that.
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    As the male chauvinist of the group, let me say “BRAVO” to all those ladies who love to dress fun, flirty and even slutty on Halloween. I love you all.

Haha, :drinker:
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna go as a nudist this year...how about that?
    i was thinking Lady Godiva.
    I don't think my hair is long enough...

But now you've got me craving chocolate!

neither is mine, but the horse hasn't had his mane trimmed. :laugh:

hey, it's the day for it! if i can go the whole day with no chocolate and no pumpkin-whatever... it will be a first for Samhain!!

Random-- What breed is the dog on your ticker? He or she is gorgeous!

that's Weasley. he's an English Setter.
  • Katefab26
    Katefab26 Posts: 865
    Options
    For anyone concerned about what other ladies are wearing and wish they would cover up more there is hope. There's a whole region you can move to where the women are very concerned about dressing appropriately and not showing too much skin. It's called the Middle East. You can go there and you won't have to deal with all these women who feel free to express themselves as they choose to.

OR you can stay in a free country and realize that other people have a right to dress however they'd like.

This is perfect, and exactly how I feel. No law saying you have to look :tongue:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I wonder if I could find a slut costume for my dog?
  • auntdeedee87
    Options

I'm against trampy.

One person's trampy is another person's sexy. Perhaps some feel it is a sign of feminism and women's rights, to be able to dress as they wish. You have been claiming to each her own, while at the same time stating that the way people are dressing is wrong, that ladies are losing the wrong inches, and pronouncing trampiness on others. It's just [personal expression, and while it may not be how you wish to express yourself, it doesn't mean it's wrong in others.

Precisely. What I was trying to express in my previous post is that there are millions of people who would tell Aunt Deedee herself that her profile pic is trashy and she needs to have some decency and cover herself. I don't think she'd like hearing that.

She'd let it roll off her back, knowing that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Mine might be warped today, but it's still mine to express.

:smile:
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    MY SISTER in law showed up to our family costume party.. looking like a hooker!!! YUCK!!! i was embarrassed.. :embarassed:

! :ohwell:
  • auntdeedee87
    Options
    I'm gonna go as a nudist this year...how about that?
    i was thinking Lady Godiva.
    I don't think my hair is long enough...

But now you've got me craving chocolate!

neither is mine, but the horse hasn't had his mane trimmed. :laugh:

hey, it's the day for it! if i can go the whole day with no chocolate and no pumpkin-whatever... it will be a first for Samhain!!

Random-- What breed is the dog on your ticker? He or she is gorgeous!

that's Weasley. he's an English Setter.

Aaaa-dorable, how old is he?
  • auntdeedee87
    Options

Here y'go!

http://www.divinecaroline.com/22323/86210-slutty-costumes-gone-dogs
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options

I'm against trampy.

She'd let it roll off her back, knowing that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Mine might be warped today, but it's still mine to express.

Right, but I don't see people telling you "you're wrong" or "you're a prude" or whatever, just that it is your opinion. However, you have been coming across to some readers of this thread as saying, in a nutshell, "you're wrong" and "you're a tramp."

edit to fix typo
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

I'm against trampy.

Right, but I don't see people telling you "you're wrong" or "you're a prude" or whatever, just that it is your opinion. However, you have been coming across to some readers of this thread at saying, in a nutshell, "you're wrong" and "you're a tramp."
    Well said.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    MY SISTER in law showed up to our family costume party.. looking like a hooker!!! YUCK!!! i was embarrassed.. :embarassed:

btw!!! I don't like that girl!!! :ohwell:
    Oh wow, that is embarrassing.. do you have any pics... LOL Trolling in 5.0
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options

Here y'go!

http://www.divinecaroline.com/22323/86210-slutty-costumes-gone-dogs

Thats awesome!!! I wonder if they come in large dog sizes,I love how they got the dog to pose
  • auntdeedee87
    Options

I'm against trampy.

Right, but I don't see people telling you "you're wrong" or "you're a prude" or whatever, just that it is your opinion. However, you have been coming across to some readers of this thread at saying, in a nutshell, "you're wrong" and "you're a tramp."

I never once told anyone they were wrong or that they were, in fact, tramps.

But dressing like one makes you look like one. And if you're dressed like a tramp, you look like a tramp.

Therefore, looking trampy.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

http://www.buzzfeed.com/gavon/slutty-dog-costumes google fu says YES!!
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options

I'm against trampy.

But dressing like one makes you look like one. And if you're dressed like a tramp, you look like a tramp.

You're splitting hairs by taking what I wrote too literally.
  • auntdeedee87
    Options

I'm against trampy.

You're splitting hairs by taking what I wrote too literally.

Everyone on this post is taking it too seriously.

Women who dress like that need attention, point blank. Don't agree? Great! God Bless America.

:drinker:
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options

I'm against trampy.

Im cool looking like a tramp,I dont really care what people think of me.I do what makes me happy and what I like to do,and if people have a problem with it...well thats their problem not mine.Thats how everyone should live IMO
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options

btw!!! I don't like that girl!!! :ohwell:
    Oh wow, that is embarrassing.. do you have any pics... LOL Trolling in 5.0

:laugh: No i don't, sorry... LOL