Home Wrecker!!!

Options

Replies

• WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    If I had a dollar for every married man who told me he and his wife didn't get along and were only together for the kids, I'd be able to pay for the next Kim Kardashian wedding!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Well since this post she has deactivated her account. She didn't get the response she wanted I guess. :(

GUESS she took the advice and walked away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Well since this post she has deactivated her account. She didn't get the response she wanted I guess. :(
    Hmm she said to consider herself "walked away"....I guess from MFP and the guy all in one shootin match.
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    If I had a dollar for every married man who told me he and his wife didn't get along and were only together for the kids, I'd be able to pay for the next Kim Kardashian wedding!
    I know right!!!
  • pf3855
    pf3855 Posts: 31
    Options
    Walk away, if he ends up getting divorced then he can find you.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    who would put up a question like this on an internet forum?? the mind boggles. get in touch with your responsibilities and preserve your integrity.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    who would put up a question like this on an internet forum?? the mind boggles. get in touch with your responsibilities and preserve your integrity.
    She deactivated. I guess that's that.
  • smelius22
    smelius22 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    walk awaaaay... i recently went through this situation but i was the girlfriend, not the homewrecker. my boyfriend of 5 years had a girl come up to him he used to work with and she got his number and they started talking (i was unaware of this).. a month later he had decided he wanted to be with her and told me he wanted to break up. we ended up working through it and we understand eachother soo much more now and cherish eachother more.. he admits he was swayed momentarily because of the flattery he got from her and he liked the attention.

i swear to god if i could catch this girl out and about i'd be ashamed of my actions later..

this isnt high school. this is adulthood. he's married with children. leave him alone.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Does he have a brother? You can try him.
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I'm disturbed that this question was even asked.
  • bluefox9er
    Options
    I'm disturbed that this question was even asked.

amen
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    What part of married do some people not quite understand????!!!!! go look it up in a dictionary!!!!!
  • bluefox9er
    Options
    What part of married do some people not quite understand????!!!!! go look it up in a dictionary!!!!!

I have a REALLY ****ty marriage...but I'd never ever abandon my wife to peruse ''greener pastures'' until we fix whats wrong or mutually give up trying.
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Walk away. He is MARRIED. That should be your answer right there. Marriage is a commitment. Respect that as should he.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    She deactivated her account - wow! I must read some of these pages now to see the people who ripped her a new one, LOL!
  • UpToTheChallenge
    Options
    Think about it this way... If you do get together with him and you guys have a serious relationship, won't you be stuck worrying, in the future, that some hot girl from his past could come into the picture and make him leave you as he did his ex-wife?
  • vs_shine
    vs_shine Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    This is happening right now to a girl I know....but she has chosen to get involved with the married guy... its pretty bad.

My advice is that you keep your distance. Don't get involved with a married man. Physically or emotionally. He can look you up when he's divorced.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    She deactivated her account - wow! I must read some of these pages now to see the people who ripped her a new one, LOL!
    Personally I found it a little odd that someone would make an account just to ask a question like this. (This was her first post and the only thread she posted in.) Second account? Troll? The thread topic made me suspicious as well... if she was seriously asking this question why title it that?
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,997 Member
    Options
    Halloween Hoax??
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Probably a troll trying to get people fighting