Home Wrecker!!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• kaffkaff
    kaffkaff Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    They're always just together for the kids....I wonder if thats how the wife feels. Save yourself the heartache and don't even consider him as anything more than an old friend.
  • sandislim
    sandislim Posts: 264
    Options
    If he'll do it with you, he will do it to you!

^^ This
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    I hope this is a joke and not a real question. Seriously....
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    walk away...the grass ain't always greener on the other side!
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    WALK AWAY!!!!! Until he is free and clear of her, no good can happen to you. Have some respect for yourself.
  • kshort29
    Options
    I have been here before...He was only married "because of the kids" He went back to her "because of the kids"....I walked away and 14 months later he came back to me. We began our lives together and 8 years later, our relationship didn't fair so well. We split 5 years after having a child ourselves....He never cheated but I found out what kind of person her REALLY was....I can tell you first hand - WALK AWAY IF IT'S MEANT TO BE, IT WILL BE - dealing with the roller coaster of ups and downs and highs and lows of the relationship is TOO MUCH HEARTACHE for one person to handle...and trust me...YOU shouldn't and will never be more important than his adorable children and the heartache they will have to face....Let it come without your pressure or involvement...IF he comes to you, your relationship will stand a better chance and have more respect in it - both for yourself and for him.