Daily Check In - November

Options

Replies

• Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - Not checking, I was downtown Chicago all of Monday
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? see above
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Walked fast for an hour
    What would I have done differently? Really though I behaved well on a couple nights and a day out.
    What is today's personal goals? Stay under calories, weight work, and get ready for a house-full of company. (my daughter and 7 college friends)
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 2/6 days of exercise this week.

:flowerforyou: GoldK, you do know what to do... I hope you can get back on track and that you have peace in your family situation! It really helped me to stock up on a few healthy alternatives for some bad food habits that had crept up on me. One thing I know from seeing all the elliptical work you do, is you are in great physical shape, now to get the "shape" you are after! :happy:
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    checking in:
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? didn't track but I know I was over
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? no
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? some good choices, some bad
    What would I have done differently? had a plan for meals/snacks
    What is today's personal goals? stay under cals - no exercise, trying to heal my heel
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 0/7 days of exercise
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - Not checking, I was downtown Chicago all of Monday
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Walked fast for an hour
    What would I have done differently? Really though I behaved well on a couple nights and a day out.
    What is today's personal goals? Stay under calories, weight work, and get ready for a house-full of company. (my daughter and 7 college friends)

:flowerforyou: GoldK, you do know what to do... I hope you can get back on track and that you have peace in your family situation! It really helped me to stock up on a few healthy alternatives for some bad food habits that had crept up on me. One thing I know from seeing all the elliptical work you do, is you are in great physical shape, now to get the "shape" you are after! :happy:

Thank you for the kind words! :heart:
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? spent time with my grandmother and got a 2 mile walk in.
    What would I have done differently? nothing
    What is today's personal goals? go check out a house, get on the elliptical and watch what I put in my mouth

Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 2/7 days of exercise
  • MartyMullen
    MartyMullen Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Just starting
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Walked to work - downhill but brisk
    What would I have done differently? Walked home - uphill and hard LOL
    What is today's personal goals? Work out and infra-red sauna at LifeWorks instead of wing night at Patrino's.
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome Marty Mullen!! You will find this site very helpful for keeping your head in the game! :happy:

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - Over did it for sure!
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Took a good walk
    What would I have done differently? Got a grip of myself. Ate too much at home after doing well in Chicago, Then ate again @ Bunco and then stayed up way too late (2:00 am) with the college kids that came in late.
    What is today's personal goals? Behave well with all the kids and make healthy food to enjoy with all the holiday feasting!
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving ladies!
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving all!! :drinker: Enjoy the "fat-stivities"! We will do our best to control ourselves and know we can get right back on track !

So much to be thankful, for friends and food and life in abundance we thank Thee Lord!

Enjoy your families and times together! :laugh:
  • MartyMullen
    Options
    Sounds like too much fun - enjoy the holidays with your kids. You can recover - just don't go crazy. LOL
  • MartyMullen
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Not today. After work with friends - part of our job to arrange networking. Hmmm - always ends bad
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Instead of wing nite, I went to the gym
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Good workout on my own at the gym
    What would I have done differently? Probably nothing - slept like a baby
    What is today's personal goals? Only stay briefly after work - don't get off track
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 3/7 days of exercise
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Tomorrow (Saturday) is our Thanksgiving. - The day our kids can all be here. Lots more cooking to do! Have been pretty much eating what I want since Sunday. Should be interesting to be weighing in on Monday! :noway: Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I will be getting back on track soon!
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Didn't track
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Didn't set any
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? spent time with my grandmother - she was just moved from the hospital to rehab\nursing home. Got some Christmas shopping done.
    What would I have done differently? Get a walk in
    What is today's personal goals? track calories, elliptical, yoga and take my daughter to see our new house (well... I put an offer on it and they accepted it - woohoo!!) Not only buying a house but my boyfriend asked me to marry him. AHHHH!!!! It could be a New Year's Day wedding at the new house. :happy:

Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 0/7 days of exercise

I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving with family and friends! :flowerforyou: I weighed myself the day after Thanksgiving and I had lost a lb. (who would have thunk?)I will do an official weigh in on Friday. :bigsmile:
  • MartyMullen
    Options
    Starting A New Week
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Not over the weekend.
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? I did exercise one day over the weekend
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Didn't find an excuse to get out of exercising
    What would I have done differently? Prepared snack items to make it easy to overlook the potato chips
    What is today's personal goals? Stay within the 1200 before exercise
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 1/7
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? I tried too but I was away for 5 days in Michigan visiting. No tracking.
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Visited with friends and did 11 hours straight of
    Christmas shopping. :bigsmile: :yawn:
    What would I have done differently? Probably tracked my food and water consumption.
    What is today's personal goals? Back on track with logging and exercise.
    Exercise weekly progress - I did a lot of walking these past few days even if I didn't eat right.
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - Over did it for sure!
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Took a week off.
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Well, I did host 7 college students all week!
    What would I have done differently? Might have to rethink the taking a week off idea!
    What is today's personal goals? Get back on track, Laundry, a walk stay under my calories
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 2/6 days of exercise last week. 0/6 this week

Monday weigh-in Probably should have skipped but I was curious what a week of no exercise and eating with-out tracking would do :grumble: UP 4.5 pounds! crazy! 137.8. I really did not think I could put it on that quick! We will see what a week of getting back on track does! I certainly would not want to slip back into these habits!

:drinker: :flowerforyou: Yippee Gold k!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement and a new house!! So happy for your steps in a new life!
  • MartyMullen
    Options
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Snacked with celery, an orange.
    What would I have done differently? Ate before I went to bookclub
    What is today's personal goals? Get to weightwatcher's weighin
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 2/7
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Did 30 mins. on my stationary bike
    What would I have done differently? Not quite there on staying on track, chocolate at work, Rice crisps at home
    What is today's personal goals? Stay on track, no unhealthy snacking and exercise.
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) Monday 30 mins. stationary bike.

:glasses: MartyMullen: Are you a WW regular? I tried WW twice and I am a Life time member.
    Third time around I couldn't get into it so now I am on this site. So far successful.
    On a plateau right now and have been for months. So trying to get back on track
    and be accountable. Good Luck.
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - was over
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? got closer but did not get the walk in (that's why I was over on calories)
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Had company for dinner after such a busy week.
    What would I have done differently? Gotten that walk in
    What is today's personal goals? Get back on track, Laundry, elliptical stay under my calories
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 0/6 days of exercise
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No. Over 100
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? yoga
    What would I have done differently? yoga and the elliptical

What is today's personal goals? track calories, stay under and the elliptical (DONE)

• Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? - finally was under
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Did not get on the elliptical
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Under calories - yaay!
    What would I have done differently? Really have to get my sweat on. TODAY!
    What is today's personal goals? Get back on track, Laundry, elliptical stay under my calories
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) 0/6 days of exercise