Like Minded Lushes - November 2011

Options

Replies

• lh12xx
    lh12xx Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Thank god I have found this.

I don't drink daily, only 1 or 2 nights a week. But it's night-out drinking (aka in current times, binge drinking)!

I try to keep my cals low low low for these days but I still feel mega guilty.
    I'm 22 though and drinking is a big part of my social life!
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Thank god I have found this.

I don't drink daily, only 1 or 2 nights a week. But it's night-out drinking (aka in current times, binge drinking)!

I try to keep my cals low low low for these days but I still feel mega guilty.
    I'm 22 though and drinking is a big part of my social life!

HA I'm 31 and drinking is STILL a big part of my social life :laugh: Welcome to the 'judge free' zone!!!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    I am 51 and drinking IS my social life. :blushing:
    so the one day down and back to So Cal pretty muched sucked. I had cheap crappy over priced wine at the airport on the return and cheap airplane wine on the plane. I am looking forward to Vegas and the baby shower this weekend but I know with the food (read: In n Out Burger) I will drink and be a huge sodium puff ball by the time I fly home on Tuesday. Whats a future Grandma to do? I will probably vodka rock it tonight but we shall see.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Robin-In N Out burger is worth it:tongue: It's just water weight. I always swell up when I fly.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    YUMMM..In-n-Out!!!

I just love how they put all the calories right there on the menus now here in Cali. :noway: I don't even care when I go there. It's just too good.
    The *only* fast food place I will eat...and I only go a handful times/yr.
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I need a drink!

But I've been drinking up a storm since planning to drink Saturday.
    I started Friday with G&T, and then wine.
    Saturday I shared a bottle of wine with friends. A magnum.
    Sunday, Early Times. 4 at least.
    Monday, 1/2 bottle wine.
    Tuesday, 1 bottle wine.
    Wednesday, 1/2 bottle of wine, and an Inversion IPA.
    Today, I hope 0. We'll see... resolve is intact at 4:30 PM.
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Early times..wow. I haven't seen that in ages. I remember my grandpa drinking that when I was a kid. :)

I'm having red wine..I may go to something stronger because I just got back from a college funding meeting.
    Holy crap!! :noway: Why couldn't I have raised a football star?? College is freaking unbelievably expensive!!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    SoCal...I'm hoping to have one in the making....the others have to go in to the military

Went to a famous hole-in-the wall Juicy Lucy restaurant in St. Paul....yeppers, got to have some beers with it...super yummy!!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    well not much to say this morning. I definately Vodka rocks last night. maybe a bit too much. Oh well. I leave for Vegas at the bum fack cruck of dawn tomorrow (thats how it came out of my mouth yesterday and I liked it) then I will eat drink and be merry until Tuesday when I fly home. My trips to Vegas are all about being with my daughter. We don't go to the strip or anything. I can't wait.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, 5.5 beers
    Thursday, 4.5 beers
    Friday, 5 of something if I get off work
    Saturday, 0 working
    Sunday, 0 working

I find that I am drinking less in quantity; so, I guess that's an improvement. Or, maybe, I am not used to beer anymore and it is way filling :huh: Went to a restaurant yesterday for a juicy lucy and some Alaska somthing ale....DELISH
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I ruined my before 9am.........with food not booze, yet!! :tongue:
    Its putting a damper on my friday night wine plans....I MUST get an amazing workout in tonight so I can booze it up!!!! :sad:
  • harley_rose
    Options
    Monday - 2
    Tuesday -3
    Wednesday -2
    Thursday -3
    Friday ( I am afraid)

Well my goal of 10 was shot to h#ll this week..There is always next week :devil:
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Thursday=0 drinks
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Kim..I see your cutie there in your avi! Tell him screw the homework..just work towards that football scholarship! :wink:
  • sheilarosella
    sheilarosella Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Mon: 3 white wine
    Tues : 2 White Wine
    Wed: 0
    Thurs: 4 white wine
    friday: lunch 2 white wine later maybe 2 more
    Sat..???there will be something
    Sun.0 must be good
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Mon - 0
    Tues - 0
    Wed - 0
    Thurs - 0
    Fri - 4
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Oh...this is rough. Not sure I like this....
    Mon - 4 ounces gin
    Tues - 0
    Wed - 8 ounces gin
    Thu - 0
    Fri - 12 ounces and counting
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Oh...this is rough. Not sure I like this....
    Mon - 4 ounces gin
    Tues - 0
    Wed - 8 ounces gin
    Thu - 0
    Fri - 12 ounces and counting

I wish I was there to take advantage of you.
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Hi lushes, not really keeping a close check on my alcohol intake at the moment, if I fancy it some days I have a couple of drinks and then other days I won't. Just thought I'd check in and see how everyone is doing though.
  • thespence
    Options
    This is a great topic since I seem to do fine with food intake, and consistently blow it with alcohol calories! Uggh!!