Like Minded Lushes - November 2011

Options

Replies

• rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    morning lushes. I am in vegas!!! So far so good. the baby shower is tonight so I will be enjoying myself I am sure. I see In n Out in my near future. talk to you all later.
  • crazycat59
    crazycat59 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hello lushes, it's been awhile. I had a period of a couple of weeks I didn't drink last month or was it the end of Sept. Anyway, that was all she wrote for now. Back having about 4 tequila and diet Frescas a night.

Oh, but last week I was in NC visiting my Aunt, and looking at the fall leaves. And the Biltmore, awesome! The first night there I managed to drink more than half of a 750 liter bottle of Cuervo. Yeow, did I hurt the next day. I promptly did not drink for the rest of the time there. LOL :sad: My aunt was amazed I drank that much. I rushed to tell her that that was NOT a normal evening!

Cheers everyone; hope your weekend is going good. :drinker: :drinker: Time to get in the hot tub and have a few liquid refreshments. :wink:
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Yeah, remember that goal I had for myself? Big. Fat. Fail.

I drank last night (2 large cranberry vodka and red bull), drank 1 on Thursday night, drank all day on Wednesday... *sigh*

I so succumb to peer pressure. :embarassed:
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I've been into red wine lately since the weather turned cold here. I find that I only drink a glass or 2 of that and I'm done. I'm thinking I should stick to red wine for a while.

Enjoy your In-n-Out Robin!!!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Kim..I see your cutie there in your avi! Tell him screw the homework..just work towards that football scholarship! :wink:
    [/quote

Well, I think he already thinks that way :huh:

They won the state championship for 4th grade and are taking the long 20 hour bus ride to Houston, TX in December. I pray that there is no snow. He smaller than most; but, I think the anger management issues help with defense...LOL

Enjoy the red wine!!
  • Just_Dot
    Options
    Nothing today...it's been a lazy day. I finished a book, started and finished a book, and started another. :smile:
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Wow... twice in one week I drank so much I mad myself sick! I don't get it though cause I'm not drinking more than normal. My body just isn't accepting it I guess. My mom and husband are both at the bar watching the Oregon Duck game right now... I tried but just couldn't hack it. I'm home now catching up with you all and watching movies with the kids. I hate being sick but I love the excuse to be lazy!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Sat - 4 beers
  • MrsJax11
    MrsJax11 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I had one bottle plus 1 giant glass of red wine while camping Friday night.
    I had no desire to drink at all yesterday -- we will see about today.

I like the idea of having all of those calories to eat instead.....
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    I only had 3 little glasses of champagne at the baby shower. today is a stay at home day with Brie and work on the nursery. got some pumpkin ale and vodka.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    1 1/2 glasses of wine last night. I'm liking this red wine kick. Not used to having a bottle last several days.
  • jeannine71
    jeannine71 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    So happy I found this group....thought I was alone! :)
  • jeannine71
    jeannine71 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Nice to see some grown ups here....even if we are all lushes :) not judging!! I blew it last night and feel like total crap today. My bf wanted to got out to a fun place for dinner - which we did, but two pints and a small bottle of sake later....blahhhh. And, of course, I overate, which always happens when I overdrink :)

Ah, well, at least I worked out today. Think I'll detox a bit tonight and try to lay off the boozerini. Trying to stick to 1 glass of wine a few nights during the week and no more than 2 on the weekend nights....
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Sun - 5 beers
    They hit the spot....
  • harley_rose
    Options
    Well Saturday I believe I had at least 6 vodka and diet coke.. Sunday 3 vodka and diet coke and one glass of wine..

Here is to a new week, my daughter's due date is this Friday so my goal is not having any drinks this week... Want to be in the right frame of mind to drive her.. :drinker:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I didn't every count the drinks I had this week...but, I know I was over my goal...I had an extra hour on Saturday and had to fill it with some activity :grumble:
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Friday=3 drinks, 1 beer 2 glasses of chianti
    Saturday=not sure, at least 2 pints of beer and then a table of 7 split 3 bottles of wine but I am not sure who all was drinking.
    Sunday=1 glass of wine
  • patilee
    patilee Posts: 125
    Options
    The Champagne fairy got me last night. I sooo love that Champagne fairy......
  • Just_Dot
    Options
    A small pina colada and a glass of moscato yesterday.

Goal for tonight is 0.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I can't even begin to count how many drinks I had on saturday....I know I definitely had atleast 2 shots of tequila and but beers, I have no idea, lots and lots. We went to this place called Barcade....it a bar that serves craft beers and has old retro video games, its was pretty cool! The crowd was awesome too....I can't tell you the last time I went to a bar in the city that wasn't filled with a bunch of college kids...no offense to the college kids, but I just can't hang with them anymore :tongue:

Yesterday, I split a delicious dogfish head olde school with my husband and that was it.

Tonight-depends how my workout goes!!!