Monday, 0 drinks
    Tuesday, 2 drinks....10 oz of red wine
    Wednesday, 0 drinks is the goal

Total: 2

Goal < 15
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I'm still on my red wine kick. Averaging about 1-2 glasses/night. It's been nice on these cold nights and seems to mellow me out just right for a good night sleep.
    I think the scale is moving downward.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    I did pretty good on my trip. and I am thinking I might try the one glass of wine thing for a while. Well except Friday as we are going to a whiskey tasting tour and appetizer thing. :wink:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Robin, great minds think a like...Thinking that maybe just a glass or two instead of a bottle...Just going to try it out and make sure I have calories for it
  • patilee
    patilee Posts: 125
    Options
    For the last 7 days:
    Tues 1: Red wine, 1 bottle
    Wed 2: Red wine, 1/2 bottle
    Thurs 3: Red wine, 1/2 bottle
    Fri 4: Red wine, 1 bottle
    Sat 5: Red wine, 1/2 bottle
    Sun 6: Red wine, 1/2 bottle
    Mon 7: Red wine, 1/2 bottle

Now somewhere in there I also drank a Black Russian, but I missed logging it, so its forever lost...

Anyone seeing a pattern?

It is interesting that I'm also not working out so much. My current regimen is 5 days per week. I missed 2 of those last week, so I only got 3 workouts in. But I haven't gained weight. In fact, maybe lost. And I was over on my calories for the week, by a lot. So as any good lush would do, I upped my calorie goal and will wait to see what happens.

And by the way, at least one of those bottles cost me $30, so this could get expensive...

I could have made this post.
    I just want to know how, if you open the bottle you are not compelled to finish it? That's my problem. :smile:
    This week I have been sticking to beer - M- Th anyway. So far it's been only 2 per night.
    :drinker:
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I've been browsing through the posts on this thread. I've got to say...I'm so happy to find it! I am a white wine LOVER! It seriously tastes like juice (which is bad because it's so easy to drink way too much!) Thank you for making this thread! I was starting to think I was the only one who loved my wine & beer!!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Tuesday=2 big glasses of red wine

Maybe tonight will be a sober night...
  • MrsJax11
    MrsJax11 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    two zero days this weekend on Sat/Sun after indulging in a bottle and a half on Friday night....then 2 on Monday and Tuesday...only one tonight since the bottle ran out and I wasn't going back to the store.
    The scale is sloowwwly creeping down. I wish it would move faster, but any downward trend is a good one!
  • amcanzo
    amcanzo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Well, my plan to only drink on the weekends is failing miserably....my job is driving me to drink!! (that's my story and I'm sticking to it....0

Mon - 0
    Tues - 1 bacardi & diet
    Wed- 1 bacardi & diet

Not drinking lots but still....they sure do taste yummy!!!
  • deb_rn
    deb_rn Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Just home from HH. Cheers!:drinker:
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Wow. That's all I have to say about my new plan/schedule. Slept great last night, still woke up a couple times but fell right back to sleep. I'm sure I'll still have that mid morning feeling of exhaustion but I just work throught it. Boyfriend may have to work late tonight but I'm going to try and stick to my schedule. I usually have a hard time sleeping until he's home though. As for drinking :happy: , I am loving this new plan, I'm saving wine (most important haha) saving calories and I feel pretty great.

Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 0
    Thursday - 0 even though I have shows on

Tomorrow we are taking my Gram and Mom out for dinner for their birthdays so I'll have wine tomorrow and then we have our Thanks - o - weenie party on Saturday so there will be champagne. Not sure about Sunday, might try to hold off but the boyfriend will be doing work and it's football all day! I'd be pretty damn proud if I only drank 2 days this week though. Not going to weigh in until next week or the week after to see how the less drinking is working out. It's 6:46am here and I think since I'm feeling awake at the moment that I'll go get my work out out of the way so I don't have to worry about it later.
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    I have been on a total red wine kick so far this month....its crazy bc I love when I am drinking it, but I know in my head that I would feel so much better if I didnt drink it:(

So here's my week so far

Monday 10 oz red wine
    Tuesday 15 oz red wine
    Wednesday 10 oz red wine
    Thursday....aiming for zero, I am going to work out after work and then we have puppy class
  • bgrune131
    Options
    I haven't drank at all since last Saturday night. However, I have a wedding this Saturday & I know I will be drinking. Plus it's at a brewery! So, how can you NOT drink? Ugh...going to try and not eat too much food so I have calories for the delicious drinks!
  • mammacano
    mammacano Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    bump!:drinker:
  • amysj303
    Options
    Wednesday=0 drinks!
    Wow, only one this week...
    Tonight I am going to dinner with friends so I think there will be drinking, but I am going to try and keep it to two glasses of red.
    Tomorrow I have the day off and I am thinking Bloody Mary and brunch.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Bridget-a wedding at a Brewery....I need friends like that! Sounds awesome!!!

Amy-Bloody Mary Brunch, seems like an amazing start to the weekend!! Uber jealous!!!!

I had about 10oz of wine last night and I have 12oz figured in for the night, BUT I'm really craving a cocktail...What suggestions do you all have???
  • bgrune131
    Options
    Yes..a wedding at a brewery. Boulevard Brewery in KC! I am so excited! I LOVE Boulevard beers!! Could be trouble....

I love vodka with Diet Sprite & grenadine. I know grenadine isn't too healthy, but as long as you have Diet Sprite, you should be okay. I am also a fan of Sweet Tea Vodka with Diet Sprite. Sooo yummy!
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    It is my end to the week. I exercised and ate pretty well this week. There will be drinking. :drinker:
    Vodka/Diet squirt with a splash of pom. Not sure how many :wink:
  • amysj303
    Options
    Yes..a wedding at a brewery. Boulevard Brewery in KC! I am so excited! I LOVE Boulevard beers!! Could be trouble....

I love vodka with Diet Sprite & grenadine. I know grenadine isn't too healthy, but as long as you have Diet Sprite, you should be okay. I am also a fan of Sweet Tea Vodka with Diet Sprite. Sooo yummy!
    I just had Boulevard unfiltered Wheat, I liked it a lot. My husband tried it at baseball game he went to in Tulsa!
  • amysj303
    Options
    Bridget-a wedding at a Brewery....I need friends like that! Sounds awesome!!!

Amy-Bloody Mary Brunch, seems like an amazing start to the weekend!! Uber jealous!!!!

I had about 10oz of wine last night and I have 12oz figured in for the night, BUT I'm really craving a cocktail...What suggestions do you all have???
    hmm, so many choices...