This week on MFP I learned....

Options
d2footballJRC
d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
This week on MFP I learned...

Running gives you incredibly nice silky smooth legs apparently as your hair falls out.
When someone can't lose the last 1-2kg they must have a thyroid issue.
I learned what FWB means.. (Friends with Benefits..and not health care and a pension..)
That most of the girls on this site that have significant others started with those significant others as FWB.
Phentermine is a pill sent by the devil to trick us into losing weight and then forgetting we still need diet and exercise.
Halloween is still the one holiday a year that normal people feel the need to dress like the women of the night, no matter the age!
I learned how great a power rack is at the gym.
I learned a bit more about the primal diet. Not for me but was interesting reads.
That you should always eat your exercise calories back.
That taking a shirtless picture would result in 6 friends dropping me from their accounts.
I don't have patience when I am stressed.

Feel free to add the things you've learned this week reading the MFP boards!

Replies

• taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    When I throw a big MFP BBQ it's going to be very awkward and some people will get reported.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    When I throw a big MFP BBQ it's going to be very awkward and some people will get reported.

can I bring my blow up doll?
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options

You better. I was thinking we can fill it with helium and float it from the roof so people will know where to go.
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options

You better. I was thinking we can fill it with helium and float it from the roof so people will know where to go.

Awesomeness at its best
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    Well it was a good thread while it lasted... Thanks guys :-D Mine was serious!!!

Or did I totally miss something that involved a BBQ, Reports, and Blow Up dolls.. O.o... that would be a fun thread to read.
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    That there are some really cool people out there that are not on myMFP FL.
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    LMAO this is gonna be a good thread
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    People here are so awesome and funny :D
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    People here are so awesome and funny :D

Liars go to....crap.. I can't finish that line because of rules. Well this isn't being defiant.. it's a real question.. Can we use common comments like that? If you tell someone to go to h e double hockey sticks is it breaking the religion rule?
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I learned about the power of friendship and that two rudes don't make a polite..
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options

So I should just bring all of them then?
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I learned that no matter how big the differences between two people, they can come together through MFP and live in harmony side by side on the net.
  • goateelocks
    Options
    Do you ever go anywhere without your blowup doll?
  • StrengthIsBeautiful
    Options
    It's ironic that most people on the hCG diet say they have done in-depth research on it, and yet continue to start new threads because they can't be bothered to use the search function on this site...............:huh:
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I learned people will apologize for the same wrongs several times, and still continue to do them.
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I learned about HCG and how people will believe what they want to believe, no matter what the facts say.
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options
    I thinkI need to bring my unicorn horn also!!
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    i confirmed that my friends are freaking fabulous.
    a small list, perhaps, but so, so good.
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I learned that I get a bit irritated when people whine about how big they were in their before pics....when for the majority of them, I would still love to look like their before pics.
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options
    Do you ever go anywhere without your blowup doll?

PTA meetings but then I leave him in the car