This week on MFP I learned....

Replies

• Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    I learned that people will repeat the same advice that someone else has already given and act like they came up with it.

Also to be a good husband, you must eat pie. The whole pie
  • cschu544
    cschu544 Posts: 320 Member

hahahahaha, you said circle. I wonder if there any jerks that can join said circle...

Just need to go look in a couple chit chat threads and I can find plenty of jerks :-D

circle of jerks, wonder what happens when we remove *of*

Worst part of that would be looking each other in the eyes.

I wondered if you got that the first time or not, so I tried a new approach. Good answer, btw. :laugh:

I got it, was just trying to bait the trap. Just like in baseball, you take a few balls before you knock it out of the park ;-)

*giggity*
  • cschu544
    cschu544 Posts: 320 Member
    I learned that people will repeat the same advice that someone else has already given and act like they came up with it.

...what if it's a meat pie?
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    I learned not to shoplift from Safeway.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    I just learned that...

PMSL is not a TOM of term.
    That a pound of fat is the same as a pound of bricks, which is the same as a pound of flesh..but a pound of muscle still weighs more.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    I learned not to shoplift from Safeway.

Not the hard way, I hope. :-P

Also, that Bacon should be a form of currency. I fully concur.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    I learned to keep my opinions to myself.
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    When I throw a big MFP BBQ it's going to be very awkward and some people will get reported.

HAHAHA! Ill report you!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    I learned that some guys get jealous when their girlfriend/wife has a male interwebz friend on MFP.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member

...what if it's a meat pie?

Chocolate, Vanilla, lemon, it's all good.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,794 Member

You made me lol so much I thought I woke up the kids. Careful next time. :-P

Thanks, nice to get the compliment. So how does this food binge thing work.. Since you were nice to me do I order 1 pizza or do I order 3 so I don't have to order again later?

Order 3, a couple 2L. bottles of Dr Pepper and ask a friend to drop by with a case of your favorite beer. If you're going to binge you might as well do it right! Oh you need chocolate chip cookie dough.:devil:
  • KMSForLife
    KMSForLife Posts: 577 Member
    I learned that you can't share pictures of puppies without being attacked :noway:

I also learned that there are some pretty funny folks on this site! I love the sarcasm - especially when others don't understand it was sarcasm - it makes for some very interesting reading!
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    I learned that you can't share pictures of puppies without being attacked :noway:

I also learned that there are some pretty funny folks on this site! I love the sarcasm - especially when others don't understand it was sarcasm - it makes for some very interesting reading!

It's better when they don't understand it...
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    I learned about the power of friendship and that two rudes don't make a polite..

These are the secrets to life.
  • Men are always to blame for womens self esteem problems and binge eating:laugh:
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    I learned that taking a huge steamy dump does not necessarily translate into immediate weight loss.
  • KMSForLife
    KMSForLife Posts: 577 Member
    I learned that taking a huge steamy dump does not necessarily translate into immediate weight loss.

And that sadly, some folks will take everything seriously and try to give advice . . .
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member

Aren't you breaking that by giving your opinion on this?
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member

Aren't you breaking that by giving your opinion on this?

Just stating what I learned. To answer your request would be to give an opinion.
  • Men should not go to strip clubs; they will inevitably pay for sex!