This week on MFP I learned....

Options

Replies

• killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I learned about the power of friendship and that two rudes don't make a polite..
    I learned that two girls don't make one cup. I might be a little confused though.
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I learned about the power of friendship and that two rudes don't make a polite..
    I learned that two girls don't make one cup. I might be a little confused though.

Ugh thanks for pulling that image from the depths of my memory. I thought I finally erased it.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options

That video is about sharing..
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

Sharing and the power of friendship. I wept.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

I thought it was a Jello pudding commercial until Bill Cosby never came out.
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I learned my current pic totally looks like me.
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    I seriously doubt anyone dropped you over a shirtless pic. They might have had other reasons that had absolutely nothing to do with that. To think someone would drop you over your looks shows how little you think of their character.
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I seriously doubt anyone dropped you over a shirtless pic. They might have had other reasons that had absolutely nothing to do with that. To think someone would drop you over your looks shows how little you think of their character.

I have many friends that have lost friends for this reason.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    I learned that you can say whatever you want and then change your name.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

I think we all learned this. Good to know, isn't it?
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options

Well I'm sorry that happened to you, but I can say 100% without a doubt that was NOT the case with one of these people. So maybe before assumptions like that are made it would be more plausible to either ask the person or just assume they had their own reasons that had nothing to do with your body, jealousy or any other shallow theory.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    I learned that if someone can't debate, they claim "you're just jealous".
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options

I'm curious what she said before changing her name. I must have missed it!
  • krissagirl0709
    krissagirl0709 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I learned that this is one of the best places to find kind people for friends of all different situations!
  • stampede55
    Options
    I learned that transexuals have feelings too.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

Well I'm sorry that happened to you, but I can say 100% without a doubt that was NOT the case with one of these people. So maybe before assumptions like that are made it would be more plausible to either ask the person or just assume they had their own reasons that had nothing to do with your body, jealousy or any other shallow theory.

So you dropped me ;-). I just know by numbers 6 dropped me after the shirtless pics. Other then that, none of them were core friends apparently since they felt they didn't want me on their lists. I was just being a turd about it. Since you can say 100% without a doubt that was not the case, why did you drop me. You must have changed names as well because I didn't have gigi_licious on my friend lists. I'm about 99% sure who you are and I am shocked you dropped me. Typical for how things are going though!

Btw.. AND BOOM there goes the fun right out of this thread!

Also I learned that lack of sleep will result in crappy work outs.
  • Brainsurgeon
    Brainsurgeon Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I learned that some things should not be googled.....:noway:
  • stampede55
    Options
    Hehehehehe! Now you know, and knowing is half the battle!
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

You should google google while dividing zero by zero.
  • Lindsey_81
    Lindsey_81 Posts: 118 Member
    Options

Ewww me too :sick: