Men...... Grrrrrr

Options

Replies

• CastleMadeOfSand
    CastleMadeOfSand Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    You're right. We should never let anyone realize the err of their ways and recant on previous decisions and statements.
  • stampede55
    Options
    I was agreeing with your quote then making a comment about the original post.
    See what happens when you drink heavily?! I'm still lost, but I will agree in an attempt to save face.
  • Schwiggs
    Schwiggs Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    to the guys that are "confused" and "dont get it"....im gonna TRY to explain....:)
    So, the guy is all sweet and full of compliments and "i want you Back".....the binge of food and emotional upset is due to the fact that it took her to lose weight and possibly change her ways and Now she's lost weight, looks good, and he's probably lonely, (and needs "fulfillment" in his life) it ticks us off, *kitten* kissing does nothing for us, especially after we've been hurt. (clear as mud?!?!) :)

sweetheart, an ex, is an ex for a reason! no need to let him upset you and make you run back to unhealthy eating....

Ive been thru the same thing in the past, and i think getting compliments from a complete stranger does more for me than to hear it come from an ex, or someone who's hurt me in the past....

If you actually read the post, it said nothing about this being an ex. Only a guy she "liked."
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    So this guy that I liked a few months back came to me Thursday or Friday of last week and we hung out watched movies and chilled. Nothing new.... Until he tells me that he needs to talk to me.... He goes on to say how good I was looking and how much he liked me and couldn't stop thinkin about me... And wants to start a long term relationship. So this event should have kicked or encouraged me to keep going, but NOOOOOOOOOOO, it spiralled me into a 5 day eating binge that left me sicker than a dog....
    Well I am back and not going to be side tracked again by a dumb guy who thinks a lil sweet talk will work...

I totally get this --- this has happened to be and I told them to get lost too.
    If didn't see it before you lost a little weight, he's not worth your time.

This SHOULD have spiraled you into an diet binge to make it regret it even more.

(I'm assuming this is what you're getting at...but I'm not sure)

Only a woman can make this logical...

Hey now, I resemble that remark!

Men, can't live with em, can't kill em!
    Trying to figure out the mind of a woman is like trying reassemble a book that went through a shredder: It can be done but not without totally blowing your own mind in the process.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    So this guy that I liked a few months back came to me Thursday or Friday of last week and we hung out watched movies and chilled. Nothing new.... Until he tells me that he needs to talk to me.... He goes on to say how good I was looking and how much he liked me and couldn't stop thinkin about me... And wants to start a long term relationship. So this event should have kicked or encouraged me to keep going, but NOOOOOOOOOOO, it spiralled me into a 5 day eating binge that left me sicker than a dog....
    Well I am back and not going to be side tracked again by a dumb guy who thinks a lil sweet talk will work...

This SHOULD have spiraled you into an diet binge to make it regret it even more.

Hey now, I resemble that remark!

Men, can't live with em, can't kill em!
    Trying to figure out the mind of a woman is like trying reassemble a book that went through a shredder: It can be done but not without totally blowing your own mind in the process.

I have blown many a men's....mind!
  • honeybadger175
    honeybadger175 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    What the balls is this about?

EMOTIONAL EATING....and that for us women, men are usually the reason why we do it.

Lol, sorry, just being honest!
  • Phroggygirl1
    Options
    He didn't want anything more than a FWB with me BEFORE I lost any weight... And now suddenly I lose a little weight and he wants a relationship?

Fear of LTR, no, I want one. With the RIGHT guy.
  • Schwiggs
    Schwiggs Posts: 222 Member
    Options

Well of course we can! She has a deep fear of getting into a long tern relationship....so she did the first thing she knew to sabatoge it, emotional eating binge...
    She just needs to come to terms with that.

Also, if you read what I just quoted, the person responding was trying to tell OP they "should" binge. Being someone who has struggles with binge eating since at least the beginning of high school, I think that's some bull**** advice.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options

This is why men go bald...
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I do not miss being single.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    wow.... in my lifetime i wonder how many women i have caused to get fat cause i told them i liked them?. i feel so horrible
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    I love how everyone is responding and answering FOR the OP. I like to make up stories about people, too. Generally, I'm watching them when I do it, though. Makes it easier to give them a story. :flowerforyou:
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    He didn't want anything more than a FWB with me BEFORE I lost any weight... And now suddenly I lose a little weight and he wants a relationship?

Okay. But.' Men..... grrrr'. No. This guy, if that truly is his motive, is not a man. He's a little boy. Not all Penis people are superficial tools. Let's not group them as such.
  • honeybadger175
    honeybadger175 Posts: 69 Member
    Options

Well of course we can! She has a deep fear of getting into a long tern relationship....so she did the first thing she knew to sabatoge it, emotional eating binge...
    She just needs to come to terms with that.

Also, if you read what I just quoted, the person responding was trying to tell OP they "should" binge. Being someone who has struggles with binge eating since at least the beginning of high school, I think that's some bull**** advice.

OKAY let me clear this up....I was saying that we can make logic of the oringinal post. It was more about her emotions. I wasn't encouraging her to "binge".
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options

Okay. But.' Men..... grrrr'. No. This guy, if that truly is his motive, is not a man. He's a little boy. Not all Penis people are superficial tools. Let's not group them as such.

When someone says Penis people how am I supposed to behave?
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options

See, since you did not STATE this, you left everyone making half-assed lame attempts at guessing what in the world was going on and WHY it would happen... it now makes MUCH more sense.

I do hope you let him know how you feel and that the binge has since stopped.
  • stampede55
    Options
    I love how everyone is responding and answering FOR the OP. I like to make up stories about people, too. Generally, I'm watching them when I do it, though. Makes it easier to give them a story. :flowerforyou:
    Once upon a time there was a girl.....nvm
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    What the balls is this about?

EMOTIONAL EATING....and that for us women, men are usually the reason why we do it.

Lol, sorry, just being honest!

Okay. I'm a woman and I don't get this.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    wow.... in my lifetime i wonder how many women i have caused to get fat cause i told them i liked them?. i feel so horrible

Men are terrible creatures.. I'm not sure how we get up in the morning. Little did I know telling women nice things would side track them so much. I must never smile at one again, or look them in the eyes. I wonder if passing notes is okay? Wait..that is probably how this frail egosystem started. We should ban note passing for it is the gateway into adult conversation and compliments which leads to the dark path!
  • stampede55
    Options

When someone says Penis people how am I supposed to behave?
    Did you just say penis?