Men...... Grrrrrr

Options

Replies

• Schwiggs
    Schwiggs Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    He didn't want anything more than a FWB with me BEFORE I lost any weight... And now suddenly I lose a little weight and he wants a relationship?

Fear of LTR, no, I want one. With the RIGHT guy.

Okay. But.' Men..... grrrr'. No. This guy, if that truly is his motive, is not a man. He's a little boy. Not all Penis people are superficial tools. Let's not group them as such.

So let me get this straight. Is he a tool because he wasn't clear with his intentions? Or was he a tool for not resisting mthousands of years of evolutionary pressure to have sex just because we live in an LolPuritan society?
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    He didn't want anything more than a FWB with me BEFORE I lost any weight... And now suddenly I lose a little weight and he wants a relationship?

Okay. But.' Men..... grrrr'. No. This guy, if that truly is his motive, is not a man. He's a little boy. Not all Penis people are superficial tools. Let's not group them as such.

When someone says Penis people how am I supposed to behave?

Surprise me. :happy:
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    I love how everyone is responding and answering FOR the OP. I like to make up stories about people, too. Generally, I'm watching them when I do it, though. Makes it easier to give them a story. :flowerforyou:
    Once upon a time there was a girl.....nvm

and she grew up to become godmother of the threads. The End. :glasses:
  • CastleMadeOfSand
    CastleMadeOfSand Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I've never seen what I say to a woman hurt her feelings. I've never seen any sweet-talking of mine hurt a woman either. Like I'd stick around for that part....
  • stampede55
    Options

This now makes sense. I understand completely. He still doesn't want a relationship.....he's trying to get you to "open" up "emotionally" :bigsmile:
  • localatte
    localatte Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Since we don't know the back-story to the relationship you have with this guy, it's a little hard to understand.

I will say that from what you wrote, it looks like the binge has more to do with you, than with the guy. It may have to do with your own fear of being close to a guy, maybe this made you nervous, and caused you to binge?
    People are always going to say the wrong thing, but we have to admit that we choose our reaction to what people say, not them.

Your binge only hurt you, this man is fine at home watching TV not giving it a second thought or even completely unaware that what he said upset you. Again, not sure what he said wrong.
  • bry_all01
    Options

Did you just say penis?

this made me think of the "penis, penis, penis. Vagina, vagina, vagina" thing from that one movie. :laugh:
  • stampede55
    Options
    I love how everyone is responding and answering FOR the OP. I like to make up stories about people, too. Generally, I'm watching them when I do it, though. Makes it easier to give them a story. :flowerforyou:

Bless you godmother. Can I borrow 5g's and a throw away .38?
  • RagtimeLady
    RagtimeLady Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'll take slings and arrows for this, but I have a TON of experience in it. Read my profile. Believe me - one of the hardest things to handle when you lose weight is being ATTRACTIVE to the opposite sex! We have NO EXPERIENCE in this area. It's scary! You're very vulnerable right now. Believe me - fat is far more than a biological side-effect of eating too much. It is a physical barrier to intimacy! It sure takes a lot of social pressure off of us to be fat. We don't have to worry about who is going to ask us out Saturday - we already know! NO ONE! Or maybe we'll go out with another same-sex friend who is alone also. That is safe. We don't have to risk our emotional well being on what may be a highly-sexually-charged MISTAKE that will result in horrible heartache and a total tearing down of our self-esteem (what little we have).

My advice - TAKE YOUR TIME. Resist the temptation to become seriously involved with someone right now - you have to be come acquainted with your NEW self first! The first time I ever lost a bunch of weight (my early 20s), I wound up trashing a bunch of what could or should have been promising relationships because I was just too skittish and unprepared for anything serious. It's totally NORMAL that you would be not only taken by surprise by the attention of this guy, but for your DESTRUCTIVE SUBCONSCIOUS to inspire you to put up that old armor - that layer of FAT that protects us from social interaction and emotional vulnerability. Hang in there - realize that you're inexperienced at this and let him know you need to take your time to figure your way through this. If he's worth having around, he'll support you through this and wait until you're ready. If he pushes you, PUSH BACK and get the hell out of there! You've come too far to have it ruined by a horny, self-centered male!

Been there big time...

Tracy
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options

Did you just say penis?

Nope.
  • stampede55
    Options

Did you just say penis?

Nope.
    Liar, liar......PENIS!
  • localatte
    localatte Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh, well now I get it, so much for my speech.
  • Phroggygirl1
    Options
    So with all that said......

Sticking with it even though....

Even though I feel like I am only gaining weight

Even though I feel bloated most of the time

Even though I feel like I am failing

Even though I feel like I want to pig out when I eat out

Even though I feel like there is no end in sight

Sticking with it even though......
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options

Did you just say penis?

Nope.
    Liar, liar......PENIS!

No one said penis, it was typed.
  • bry_all01
    Options

Bless you godmother. Can I borrow 5g's and a throw away .38?

no doubt. The interest is 1,543%. If not paid back in time, ack! :smokin:
  • King_Bee
    King_Bee Posts: 275 Member
    Options

This information wasn't clear in the op...I guess I'm just not smart.
  • _beachgirl_
    Options
    So with all that said......

Sticking with it even though....

Even though I feel like I am only gaining weight

Even though I feel bloated most of the time

Even though I feel like I am failing

Even though I feel like I want to pig out when I eat out

Even though I feel like there is no end in sight

Sticking with it even though......

That's what matters! Good for you and good luck!
  • stampede55
    Options

Did you just say penis?

Nope.
    Liar, liar......PENIS!

:embarassed: fuggin hell. I have been defeated. I submit.
  • _beachgirl_
    Options

This information wasn't clear in the op...I guess I'm just not smart.

It's just that you're not a woman~
  • Akjenn89
    Akjenn89 Posts: 265 Member
    Options

I said penis. Out loud. To myself.

Actually, I liked the term "penis people". I might start using it.