Men...... Grrrrrr

Options

Replies

• Schwiggs
    Schwiggs Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    The worst possible scenario is that you get some nookie. (well there are worse, but I'm assuming you're a big girl that knows about protection).
  • SoulNeedsBeauty
    SoulNeedsBeauty Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Enjoy the company of your cats.

LOL good one
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Ohhh Ohhh I know the answer I just need a pencil

Eqn001.gif
  • bluecollarfrench
    bluecollarfrench Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    My favorite thing about this whole post is that she keeps on talking and everyones mind is blown, then start making fun of what she is trying to say. Then we start talking about penis penis penis.

Now we have Penis people. My mind is completely blown.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    So someone thinks you look better after having lost weight.
    Well....my mind's officially blown too!!
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    So this guy that I liked a few months back came to me Thursday or Friday of last week and we hung out watched movies and chilled. Nothing new.... Until he tells me that he needs to talk to me.... He goes on to say how good I was looking and how much he liked me and couldn't stop thinkin about me... And wants to start a long term relationship. So this event should have kicked or encouraged me to keep going, but NOOOOOOOOOOO, it spiralled me into a 5 day eating binge that left me sicker than a dog....
    Well I am back and not going to be side tracked again by a dumb guy who thinks a lil sweet talk will work...

Lesbian?
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Lesbian?

Fail. Lesbians don't hate men. They're just not attracted to you.
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Ohhh Ohhh I know the answer I just need a pencil

Eqn001.gif

Your post makes sense.

OP's post... not so much.
  • Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    OK, let's see if I have this right.

Guy wants nothing more than a booty call = you like him.

Guy compliments you and wants a real relationship = jerk who somehow forces you to binge eat.

Yea, I have a headache.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Did the OP ever say anything else other than the confusing initial post?
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Did the OP ever say anything else other than the confusing initial post?

I'll break it down you for.

OP posts confusing initial post..leading one to think she might be in sugar shock from the binge.
    The internets unleash a collective WTF to OP.
    OP counters that the person was just a FWB and now wanted to be more she wasn't having none of it...
    The internets again unleash a collective WTF to the OP.
    The OP is now thinking about buying a large number of cats.

That pretty much sums it up.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I get so mad whenever my hubby tells me im pretty... really who the hell does he think he is.
  • Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    I get so mad whenever my hubby tells me im pretty... really who the hell does he think he is.

My hubby told me I look sexy today. So I punched him in the nose and ate a Reese's. That jerk, how dare he?
  • kaitthegr8t
    kaitthegr8t Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    The nerve of him!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I am curious about this thread's title. Have all men harmed you in some way? It really isn't fair to make a blanket statement about all of them. Some men are quite delightful.

As for the original post, I have nothing to contribute.

this
    I'm baffled.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options

My hubby told me I look sexy today. So I punched him in the nose and ate a Reese's. That jerk, how dare he?

Make sure you dip the Reese's in his blood and eat it in front of him, to show him dominance and who is in charge.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    manWomanControlPanel.jpg

And they wonder why we watch football and drink beer.:noway:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options

Make sure you dip the Reese's in his blood and eat it in front of him, to show him dominance and who is in charge.

and then pee on him to mark your territory
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    wow. you seem a bit nutty. poor guy, hope he heads for the hills.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    A few things came to mind from reading this thread ...

1. Am I the only female who thinks it's NOT wrong for a man to be more attracted to you when you're no longer overweight? Isn't that just human nature?

2. OP, please be honest about one thing ... that guy didn't put a gun to your head and force you to binge. You did it because it was easier than controlling your emotions on your own. If you feel you were mistreated, then blame him for that, but you don't get to blame him (and certainly not "men," in general) for YOUR behavior.

3. I'm always suspicious of a guy who randomly says "I want to be in a relationship." Since when do men ever sit down with a woman and have THAT discussion? If you wanted to be in a relationship, we'd already be in a relationship. If you have to tell me that's what you want, you're up to something.