Men...... Grrrrrr

Options

Replies

• Phroggygirl1
    Options
    Thank you
  • stampede55
    Options
    I love how everyone is responding and answering FOR the OP. I like to make up stories about people, too. Generally, I'm watching them when I do it, though. Makes it easier to give them a story. :flowerforyou:
    Once upon a time there was a girl.....nvm

and she grew up to become godmother of the threads. The End. :glasses:
    Bless you godmother. Can I borrow 5g's and a throw away .38?

no doubt. The interest is 1,543%. If not paid back in time, ack! :smokin:
    It's a deal!
  • stampede55
    Options

No one said penis, it was typed.

I said penis. Out loud. To myself.

Actually, I liked the term "penis people". I might start using it.
    I said it louder than you, so you owe me a beer.
  • Phroggygirl1
    Options
    I was still all pent up with the left over anger.... And after getting better can't stomach eating too much... So I just typed and forgot the extra info.

Sorry
  • taeliesyn
    taeliesyn Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    He didn't want anything more than a FWB with me BEFORE I lost any weight... And now suddenly I lose a little weight and he wants a relationship?

Fear of LTR, no, I want one. With the RIGHT guy.

Well he obviously found you attractive before you lost the weight, so you can't hold that against him.
    Did you ever think that with your 15lb loss, you might be acting more confident or something along those lines and that is what has made him decide he wants a relationship.
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    You're into him, he actually wants a real relationship instead of a booty call. He might even love you and treat you with respect. I could see how that would be a problem???
  • ABetterBalance
    Options
    . I wonder if passing notes is okay? Wait..that is probably how this frail egosystem started. We should ban note passing for it is the gateway into adult conversation and compliments which leads to the dark path!

note passing is directly responsible for me getting pregnant and dropping out of college 9 years ago. If my then-friend (now-husband) hadn't passed me notes in the hall 11 years ago, I would have never gone down that very dangerous path of dating, falling in love, eloping, and having kids.

Damn note passing!
  • Phroggygirl1
    Options
    No he wouldn't..... He might would try, but he isn't capable... I can tell... And I lost interest in him shortly after realizing I wouldn't be anything more than a booty call...
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I am curious about this thread's title. Have all men harmed you in some way? It really isn't fair to make a blanket statement about all of them. Some men are quite delightful.

As for the original post, I have nothing to contribute.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    Guys. Women are not any more or less nuts than you are. OP is just...I don't even know. :noway:
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I am curious about this thread's title. Have all men harmed you in some way? It really isn't fair to make a blanket statement about all of them. Some men are quite delightful.

As for the original post, I have nothing to contribute.

Same.

I'm a big fan of men. Some weren't the right ones for me but I learned things, at least.
  • Phroggygirl1
    Options
    I honestly do not know what motivates him, but after knowing him getting into a relationship would not be the smart thing to do.

The eating binge was a stress breaker. The emotions I was trying to deal with were rollercoaster at best, but there isn't enough material there between us to making any type of lasting relationship, And one or both of us would end up hurt, again.
  • stampede55
    Options
    Guys. Women are not any more or less nuts than you are. OP is just...I don't even know. :noway:
    Please don't take offense to this. I'm married with kids. I love the ever loving holy spirit out of my wife. Those shoes you have in your avatar are fuggin smokin hot! Got damn! I'm drunk too btw....just in case my morality is being questioned. :happy:
  • Akjenn89
    Akjenn89 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Please don't take offense to this. I'm married with kids. I love the ever loving holy spirit out of my wife. Those shoes you have in your avatar are fuggin smokin hot! Got damn! I'm drunk too btw....just in case my morality is being questioned. :happy:

I'll take that as a sign that I no longer owe you a beer then. :)
  • stampede55
    Options

What? Yes, you absolutely still owe me a beer!
  • Akjenn89
    Akjenn89 Posts: 265 Member
    Options

Oh, alright, alright...
  • stampede55
    Options

Oh, alright, alright...
    If you don't have beer to give, I will accept donations from taco bell. Mexican pizza.....nachos bellgrande....chicken gordita. All will suffice. Are we still on the weight loss forums?!?!?!
  • MîîśÊmÿłõü
    MîîśÊmÿłõü Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    TAKE A COMPLIMENT CHICK!!
    seriously i say your feeling this way becuase your not used to being complimented..take a leap of faith
    you like him he likes you, go for it =]
  • cajunlady56
    cajunlady56 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You're into him, he actually wants a real relationship instead of a booty call. He might even love you and treat you with respect. I could see how that would be a problem???

I agree! Sounds like you were okay with him wanting you as a FWB but when it tries to make it something real you get mad at him! I am confused.

I would be more upset that he only wanted a booty call and not a real relationship>
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options

She should just probably cut ties with him and other friends they shared. Maybe he texted her too much.