breaking dawn, anyone?

Options
chanstriste13
chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
i'm going to the midnight showing and dressing up like victoria! i know edward killed her, but she's still the coolest vamp in the series. anyone else going?

Replies

• PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Ah crap I'm going to watch this **** again?? Can't believe my gf is a fan of this nonsense...seriously what is it with woman and vampires?
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Oh I am going but not to the first showing, I like to go later in the week so it's not crowded.
  • wks8483
    Options
    I am going, bought my tickets the day they went on sale. I am not dressing up but I will wear my team Emmett shirt.
  • Tujitsu56
    Tujitsu56 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Darn, I guess I'm girly then because I'm a big fan and actually love vampires. Alice is my favorite though:)
    Ah crap I'm going to watch this **** again?? Can't believe my gf is a fan of this nonsense...seriously what is it with woman and vampires?
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Yes!!!!!!!
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    I am going, bought my tickets the day they went on sale. I am not dressing up but I will wear my team Emmett shirt.

i would love a team emmett shirt - he's hot! i just wish he got to say more of his lines from the book in the movies - he always makes me laugh.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Darn, I guess I'm girly then because I'm a big fan and actually love vampires. Alice is my favorite though:)

Well well well.... Nonsense I think not... ;) well except for everything about it but I still LOVE!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Not a fan... but I'm anxiously awaiting the fourth season's release of True Blood on DVD. No spoilers please!!

It should be noted that I have been watching the Vampire Diaries with my kids. Love me some Damon!!
  • jiggs31
    jiggs31 Posts: 117
    Options
    OOOHHH Goody!!!! More Bella!!!!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Friend already bought our tickets for first showing just in time for my birthday :)
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I have my midnight tickets, and I'll be wearing my honey gold contacts
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Ha ha bless ya :)
    Thing that put me of vampires (male vampires at least) is that they dont have blood, I read that somwhere and dont vote for Edward anymore. :ohwell: The book is good though :bigsmile:
  • My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Midnight showing! As my girl Rosalie! She's the coolest! Even coloring my hair for the event... Already have my fangs and contacts.... And you know what? I look GOOD!
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of dressing up like Blade. You know, Wesley Snipes. :flowerforyou:
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    i am sooo jealous of the contacts! can you get prescription ones are are they just costume type? except i want red ones...
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    I'm thinking of dressing up like Blade. You know, Wesley Snipes. :flowerforyou:

that would be awesome if you actually did that!
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I'm sooo excited!! I have tickets to a private screening that is catered and everything.
  • kalexander2005
    kalexander2005 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    it's not the vampires that I enjoy, it's the romance. we're just girls at heart. :)
  • skinnyyemilyy
    Options
    Of courseeee!! :)