breaking dawn, anyone?

Options

Replies

• elz22
    elz22 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    here's a little peace offering for the anne rice camp (who i also dig) and non-twilighters who will surely come to this thread and look out of morbid curiousity...

lestat.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Love the pic... Bought my tix and have my seat reserved!
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    here's a little peace offering for the anne rice camp (who i also dig) and non-twilighters who will surely come to this thread and look out of morbid curiousity...

lestat.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Love the pic... Bought my tix and have my seat reserved!

This picture is hilarious!!!
  • olivetree_
    olivetree_ Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Harry Potter.
    that is all.
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Ok, had to change my profile pic since it is now November, and 2 weeks from the movie. I'm sure everyone knows who he is :)
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Ok, had to change my profile pic since it is now November, and 2 weeks from the movie. I'm sure everyone knows who he is :)

I have a similar picture when he was here in Ohio. He is such a nice guy!
  • Lzbrg22
    Options
    Ha, well said and so true...feel almost like a "Mrs Robinson" when I see the movies. Both my son's are older than both of them I think.:blushing:
  • Lzbrg22
    Options
    Yes I am currently reading it right now and going to the midnight showing...way too old to be interested but my daughter shared it with me so now I have to complete the process. I'm still a Jacob fan but obviously in the minority. LOL

LOL - I think Taylor Lautner is adorably cute -- but I feel like a dirty old woman when I think that hehe. I figure at least Robert is in his mid 20's now. And honestly, if I had to choose - Though Taylor has a mega-watt smile -- it's Rob's that just makes me think to myself "oh to be younger, single, and in his league".
  • Lzbrg22
    Options
    Ha, well said and so true...feel almost like a "Mrs Robinson" when I see the movies. Both my son's are older than both of them I think.:blushing:
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,974 Member
    Options
    Harry Potter.
    that is all.

No wonder you like HP, you look so much like Emma Watson! :bigsmile:
  • Shell_7609
    Options

I have a similar picture when he was here in Ohio. He is such a nice guy!

Which Ohio signing were you at? That pic was from St Clairsville, I also went to the signing in Niles. I missed the Cleveland one a few weeks ago, which would have been closer for me
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i wanna go see twilight i only seen the 1st one and i wanna get a random girl to go with
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Harry Potter.
    that is all.

Wait, you mean that someone cannot enjoy two different series of movies/books? You don't say!!!
  • Leanne_fat2fab
    Leanne_fat2fab Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Team Jacob!!! I can't do the midnight showings of Twilight anymore. Those teen girls scream their heads off IN the movie theatre and it makes me want to punch them. Lol. But I love It!!
  • Hollieox
    Options
    I can't wait!
    Team Edward til Jacob takes is top off! ;D
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,221 Member
    Options
    Edward-Cullens-Ashes.jpg
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Edward-Cullens-Ashes.jpg

Nice one!

I think that it should be called.....Breaking Wind.
  • scott1024
    scott1024 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    TEAM ALICE dammit!!

alice-cullen.jpg
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    that hair is pure win
  • olivetree_
    olivetree_ Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Harry Potter.
    that is all.

Wait, you mean that someone cannot enjoy two different series of movies/books? You don't say!!!

Um... no? I'm saying that I think Harry Potter is better. Did I SAY that people shouldn't like Twilight? Did I SAY that Twilight sucks? No, I didn't.
  • Shell_7609
    Options
    I hope this works, I'm not good at posting pics here, but here's my vampire eyes.....

PhotoCrop_2011-11-06_11-56-36-PM.jpg