breaking dawn, anyone?

Options

Replies

• Sarawoods
    Sarawoods Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan personally but I take my mom to see it when it comes out, we get to spend time together. we live far apart so It's special. She is always coming down to watch my boys. I think taking her to see a movie she really likes isnt such a bad trade off ^_^
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    i'm going to the midnight showing and dressing up like victoria! i know edward killed her, but she's still the coolest vamp in the series. anyone else going?

OMG!! Killed who? I am waiting for the collectors addition with all the movies, action figures and books together. Now you spoiled the whole thing.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    2009-12-16_Michael_REy2_Twilight_sucks.jpg
  • wifeygonzo
    wifeygonzo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    These Twilight movies are like a car accident - its really bad, but you can't help to keep watching.
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I am.going with my sis in law n hubby.my hubby is surpised that he does like the movies,and since we've watched all of them together,we have to see this one too! Plus my sis in law is a big fan n reads all the books.
  • Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    too many annoying screaming little girls for me at midnight but i will be seeing it during the day while they are all at school! I want to be able to enjoy it without all the screaming and idiotic running around.
  • Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    2009-12-16_Michael_REy2_Twilight_sucks.jpg

HAHAHAHAH i love this!
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Twilight.jpg

this was already posted, i believe.

Well then how about a different one. :tongue:
    twilight2.jpg

I'll take Necrophilia for $200, Alex.
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Not midnight showing, but I will definitely see it. I'm a sucker. (pun intended)
  • lisamc03
    lisamc03 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I got to meet the first Victoria and have her sign our dvd and book :)
  • ktmccorkell
    ktmccorkell Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I love the books and the movies!!! Taking a bunch of 9th grade girls, should be fun!!!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    I got to meet the first Victoria and have her sign our dvd and book :)

*blink* <gasp!>

so cool.
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Im waiting for Vampire Acadamey,since those are actually well written vampire books.

I think Twilight was well written as well. And while I would love to see the VA book series come to theaters.. I'm kind of wondering if it ever will despite what their Facebook page says.

Chanstriste -- I love the original Victoria -- the replacement never was able to pull up the character in my opinion in looks or attitude.

Absolutely cannot wait for the midnight showing. Tickets have been bought, T-shirts ordered (and I have an awesome story behind that as well) and I'm meeting up with a fantastic group of girls from all over the state of Ohio.
  • KBrenOH
    Options
    I'm not a True Blood fan either. Read a couple of the books and watch the show only because it's something to do. Now Vampire Diaries, yes please! Give me Damon any day.

Oh, honey, Damon is Mine! LOL... Vampire Diaries tops Twilight any day! Ian is waaaaay hotter than Rob AND Taylor combined!!! Drool!

Vampire Diaries is very well written and of course has the hot guys in it. Damon wouldn't have to compel me for anything. Stefan's not too bad either, Ive noticed he looks better in some shirts than others. :blushing:

I've not read the VD books -- are they any good?

Stefan is like my TV Edward as far as the television series goes hehe, but mmmm in that series.. it's Damon that really makes me melt. And I love that Ian and the actress that plays Elena (can't remember her name right now) are together in the real world. They are a beautiful couple.
  • KBrenOH
    Options
    *deleted because MFP is being slow and it double posted*
  • Lzbrg22
    Options
    Yes I am currently reading it right now and going to the midnight showing...way too old to be interested but my daughter shared it with me so now I have to complete the process. I'm still a Jacob fan but obviously in the minority. LOL
  • KBrenOH
    Options
    Yes I am currently reading it right now and going to the midnight showing...way too old to be interested but my daughter shared it with me so now I have to complete the process. I'm still a Jacob fan but obviously in the minority. LOL

LOL - I think Taylor Lautner is adorably cute -- but I feel like a dirty old woman when I think that hehe. I figure at least Robert is in his mid 20's now. And honestly, if I had to choose - Though Taylor has a mega-watt smile -- it's Rob's that just makes me think to myself "oh to be younger, single, and in his league".
  • DawnOBRN
    DawnOBRN Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    A group of 15 of us labor and delivery nurses are going- we have shirts and all. Marathon Tix too!! Plan on getting in line about 8am
    We've done this every movie!!:tongue:
  • elz22
    elz22 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Not a fan... but I'm anxiously awaiting the fourth season's release of True Blood on DVD. No spoilers please!!

It should be noted that I have been watching the Vampire Diaries with my kids. Love me some Damon!!

Love True Blood! Anxiously waiting as well.
  • bluegem87
    bluegem87 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    THURSDAY NIGHT STARTING AT 5PM... TWILIGHT MARATHON WITH MY SISTER... DOUBLE WOOT!