Replies

• chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    Twilight.jpg

this was already posted, i believe.

Well then how about a different one. :tongue:
    twilight2.jpg

i've seen that one already too. i bet i have a good one - please hold...
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    i am sooo jealous of the contacts! can you get prescription ones are are they just costume type? except i want red ones...

My honey ones are prescription, freshlook colors are the brand. I'll have to take a picture of them, but they look just like the honey eyes in the movie
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Twilight_Legacy_by_Tomokata.jpg
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    Twilight_Legacy_by_Tomokata.jpg

no, no, i've seen that before too!

drat - i can't find what i'm looking for - i'm going to have the hubby help me locate it, and then i'll send it to you. i have a feeling you will appreciate it a great deal!
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    i am sooo jealous of the contacts! can you get prescription ones are are they just costume type? except i want red ones...

My honey ones are prescription, freshlook colors are the brand. I'll have to take a picture of them, but they look just like the honey eyes in the movie

many thanks! too late for this round, but we'll always be able to spread our twilight cheer all over the mfp world for breaking dawn part 2! and then i will have evil vamp eyes!
  • nomorewishing
    nomorewishing Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm not into all the vampires and werewolves (sp?) but I do like the Twilight movies. I'm not going, I prefer to wait til movies come out on dvd :)
  • cairns19
    Options
    totally going!! Don't think it will be the midnight show though, I love sleeping too much!
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    My sister got me into the series when the 3rd book released. I read them all in about a week ... then had to patiently wait ...

the movies are awesome. no midnight first night for me though... my son loves the movies so him, hubby and I are going probably 2nd weekend. Last year my husband (a HUGE Cowboys fan) even missed his game on TV to go with us to see it in the movies.......... he's not a huge fan (especially the sparkly thing... but says that they are decent and enjoys them.
  • CaitlinMyers428
    CaitlinMyers428 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I plan on going, just not on opening night. I'm very excited! :D
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I'm not a True Blood fan either. Read a couple of the books and watch the show only because it's something to do. Now Vampire Diaries, yes please! Give me Damon any day.
  • My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options

Mine are prescription
  • My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I'm not a True Blood fan either. Read a couple of the books and watch the show only because it's something to do. Now Vampire Diaries, yes please! Give me Damon any day.

Oh, honey, Damon is Mine! LOL... Vampire Diaries tops Twilight any day! Ian is waaaaay hotter than Rob AND Taylor combined!!! Drool!
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I got red ones that aren't corrective, but I had to use my wife's eye doctor to do it, and convince the doc that I was just "calling in behalf of my wife". I love em; used em again this year as a vampire.

Oh yeah, and I'll be at the breaking dawn movie since my wife is a big time twihard. I did talk her into going the next tho so I won't be there with the screaming tweens, haha.
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options

Oh, honey, Damon is Mine! LOL... Vampire Diaries tops Twilight any day! Ian is waaaaay hotter than Rob AND Taylor combined!!! Drool!
    COMPLETELY agree! mmm Damon...
  • fakeplastictree
    Options

Vampire Diaries is very well written and of course has the hot guys in it. Damon wouldn't have to compel me for anything. Stefan's not too bad either, Ive noticed he looks better in some shirts than others. :blushing:
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options

Vampire Diaries is very well written and of course has the hot guys in it. Damon wouldn't have to compel me for anything. Stefan's not too bad either, Ive noticed he looks better in some shirts than others. :blushing:
    I like stephen better when he's on blood, he has more personality.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Im waiting for Vampire Acadamey,since those are actually well written vampire books.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I watched one of the Twilight movies on TV recently. I decided to see what all the hype was about.

I can honestly say, I wanted to cry. It was up there in the list of worst movies I have ever seen.

Twilight.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • fakeplastictree
    Options

I like stephen better when he's on blood, he has more personality.

Agree, less brooding.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Twilight.jpg

this was already posted, i believe.

Well then how about a different one. :tongue:
    twilight2.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: