• LolaVaantz
    LolaVaantz Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Love it!
    "I'm a scientist not someone's cuddlebunny"
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I've been getting the show on Netflix because I had never seen it. It must be good because a friend here threatened me with deletion if I didnt watch it. He gave me a week to catch up. A week..5 seasons. In the mail...with Netflix..not happening. I'm assuming it must be funny though..because he is funny as hell. I'm obviously behind schedule..LOL!!!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Ah! I snort laugh at least once an episode. Nerds rock!
  • sufikitkat
    sufikitkat Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Awesome show. Amy Farah Fowler (Mayim Hoya Bialik) is totally stealing the show.

I love her character!! I don't have TV at all so I have only recently caught onto this show but it is fantastic!! It is rare for me to really enjoy a TV show (I still watch Friends over and over again haha) and this one is great!!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    "I love your shoes, where did you get them?"
    "Oh, thanks, I -"
    "Bazinga, I don't care."

I love Raj not being able to speak to women, so funny. And Bernadette starting to act like Wolowietz's mother, "chilling."

http://skreened.com/render-product/x/a/a/xaaakasqyyaalfdakswm/bazinga-elements.anvil-unisex-heavyweight-tee.white.w760h760.jpg
  • MîîśÊmÿłõü
    MîîśÊmÿłõü Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I'm the same I cannot stop laughing, and it's actually funny stuff , not forced acting, it's natural whic is probably why I like it so much! Plus love a good show that makes me laugh!
  • timplar
    Options
    That show is excellent. A wonderful cast that shines on each and every episode.
  • Reaper049
    Options
    Totally The best EVER!!! They all make the show great!
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Awesome show. Amy Farah Fowler (Mayim Hoya Bialik) is totally stealing the show.

Last night had to be the best episode yet where she wanted to do the nasty with Sheldon and all he could handle was cuddling!! LOL
  • nothingisred
    Options
    I love the Big Bang Theory, Sheldon is just such an great character, he's always making me laugh out loud.
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love this show!! It's my all time favorite and I have watched every episode and am glad they are finally running it in reruns. My fav is Sheldon, followed closely by Penny and her "Besties friend"..lol

or as Sheldon would say BAZINGA!!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I love this show!!! But I think thats because all my friends are über nerds!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Penny...Penny....Penny. Yes Sheldon?

Best.Show.
  • goateelocks
    Options
    It is a clever show . ..The characters are ones who many of us can relate to, maybe not because we share the same intellect, but because we share some of their combined insecurities. . .It is a great half hour to just laugh
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    I love it! Even though I don't get every single joke because I'm not a Sci-Fi fan.
    I've never laughed so hard at a sitcom in my life!

Haha, I get lots of the Sci-Fi references because my mom loves it and I tease her about it. It's definitely a must watch every week for me!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    "I love your shoes, where did you get them?"
    "Oh, thanks, I -"
    "Bazinga, I don't care."

I love Raj not being able to speak to women, so funny. And Bernadette starting to act like Wolowietz's mother, "chilling."

http://skreened.com/render-product/x/a/a/xaaakasqyyaalfdakswm/bazinga-elements.anvil-unisex-heavyweight-tee.white.w760h760.jpg

Oh, Bernadette cracks me up! But Amy is my new favorite character. It's like when Andy came on the Office and now I can't imagine the show without him. The earlier reruns make me a tiny bit sad when Amy's not in them.
  • jojopel
    jojopel Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    My family and I absolutely LOVE this show! It's the one show we all watch together!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options

I love her character!! I don't have TV at all so I have only recently caught onto this show but it is fantastic!! It is rare for me to really enjoy a TV show (I still watch Friends over and over again haha) and this one is great!!

I watch Friends over and over, too!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I miss BBT! I have not seen for about a year but have watched every episode until then. Love me some Howard. :tongue:

I have to say the best episode yet is when they went camping to watch the meteor shower and accidentally got stoned. "My mom pack me an 'I love you' brisket. YEAHH!!"
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    It is one of the few shows that I make sure I watch every week. Sheldon in the ball pit was my favorite episode.

I do miss it being on Monday nights though because How I Met Your Mother is the other show that I never miss and having them on the same night was awesome.