Big Bang Theory

Options

Replies

• paledi
    paledi Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My husband is an aerospace engineer...I have Sheldon moments everyday! Great show!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Sheldon rocks!
  • noemike
    noemike Posts: 61
    Options
    One of the best shows of all time!! I laugh from the first minute to the last minute all the people mesh so well to make it work.
  • tmptina
    tmptina Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    BAZINGA!:laugh:
  • ItsJustK
    ItsJustK Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    ummm....Barry Kripke proving Siri sucks? holy crap!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KjOt1ss-0M

This made me laugh so loud the first time it aired and now I'm laughing watching again. Definitely sending the link to hubby, I tried to explain it but I'm sure I did a crap job.
  • DonnaRe2012
    DonnaRe2012 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    It's hilarious !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: Bazinga !!
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I LOVE that show - we've got all the seasons on DVD!
  • Cathyvil
    Cathyvil Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I just started watching this show in late November. I watched all the old eps online in about 4 weeks. Once I started watching I couldn't stop. The show is like crack! This has to be one of the funniest shows I've ever seen. I was literally doubled over this week watching. I'm not a sitcom fan but I'm totally hooked on this.
  • lvng_lf
    lvng_lf Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    it's great when penny replies each time with a "is great" , "is sexy", "is fantastic" etc ....after he knocks 3x and says penny!!

Brilliant writing and great acting but I thought the first season is awkward. I don't think the characters really molded with each other until after that. Still the best show on tv tho!
  • strongnotskinny121
    strongnotskinny121 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    knock

knock

knock

penny........

knock

knock

knock

penny........

knock

knock

knock

penny........

knock

knock

knock

penny........

Sheldon is OCD and only knocks 3 times.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Love Big Bang Theory. Waiting for season 5 in UK! :-)

It's on Thursdays at 8 pm on E4.

I've missed half of the new ones, I'm waiting for the DVD. :)
  • itreycee
    Options
    I don't really watch TV and I LOVE IT!! Sheldon is my favorite but I love them all.
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Agreed - best sitcom on TV. Any show that can bring tears to my eyes from laughing is a must see.
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I love it too, it is my favorite sitcom right now.....that and modern family. Sheldon is by far my favorite!
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Not going to say best sit com ever (as I LOVE Seinfeld) but it's definitely the best one in the last 10 years IMO. (HIMYM close second)
    I'm re-watching HIMYM right now! Totally agree :)
  • Gshepmix83
    Gshepmix83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    LOVE TBBT!!!! got hooked on the show last month and wished I started watching it when it first came on. So glad the play re-runs on TBS, FOX & MyNetwork.
  • DanceForever904
    DanceForever904 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    i seriously thought this was gnna be a christian show...wow was i wrong!
  • Aleciajones
    Options
    Don't know if it's been posted yet buuuuut.....Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr!!!
  • Embell0830
    Options
    Hands down one of my favorite comedies, 2 Broke Girls ties it for first. It's what my mom calls one of "our shows" a show that my dad and I love that she just doesn't get. Friends was one of those shows for us, but just like Friends something clicked and now she is just as addicted as we are. We bought her the first three seasons so she get caught up (she started really watching season 4)
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Love this show. Is my top comedy to watch!!