Big Bang Theory

Options

Replies

• CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Love Big Bang Theory. Waiting for season 5 in UK! :-)

It's on Thursdays at 8 pm on E4.

Thank you ^^ love love love BBT.
    Yes Sheldon defo shows signs of Asperger - still dead funny not because it's a a mock the Asperger show, but because the whole dynamics are set up just awesome
  • manasunshine
    Options
    i love it, it's my favorite . all the characters are hilarious. sheldon's a favorite!!!!
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Love that show!! My my cat is named after Sheldon :-)
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Excellent show!
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    LOVE the show, and my nephew is mini-Sheldon... seriously! He says the funniest things, and with a straight face, because he's totally serious!! He's 10 and very nerdy (his whole family are nerds) and has a t-shirt that says "Bazinga"!!!!!

This week's episode they spoke of Dr. Who, which is the other show my niece is completely obsessed with... she's in 8th grade and is already thinking Ivy league... my 10th grader could care less and just wants to graduate and be done with school!!!!
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Love it!!
  • Robide
    Robide Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    That show cracks my up every time. I love Thursday nights on E4, we get Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother in one sitcomtastic hour.

I watched the one where Sheldon gets into smaller trains, and Leonard goes to a wedding with Amy today whilst having breakfast. Had me in tucks of laughter!
  • deadgirl81
    deadgirl81 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I love it, just a shame here in England we're behind on some of the series! Damn you E4 for not buying the complete series and stopping it halfway through...grrr!!

I'd love to live with Sheldon and just wind him up for the hell of it - bazinga!!!:)
  • kae1217
    Options
    Love that show!! My my cat is named after Sheldon :-)

LOL and my kitten's name is Leonard!

That's him in my picture
  • Aileen46
    Aileen46 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I totally agree. Just today I lolled while watching the ep where Penny gets the boys xmas pressies & Sheldon actually gave her a hug for his dna imprinted napkin. The Theory rocks.

"I can grow my own Leonard Nimoy!!"

LOL
  • lbeasey
    lbeasey Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    What's the word mockingbird?.....
    Greatest show on TV at this point to make you laugh! Our family reserves this night as Family Night with us eating Chinese Food and playing the board game Big Bang Theory before it comes on. The laughter from all of us makes our house move!
  • sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I have a shirt that reads

*knock knock kock*
    Maxi!
    *knock knock kock*
    Maxi!
    *knock knock kock*
    Maxi!

on the front. No more arguments are needed form ym side :)
  • lorri27
    Options
    One of the funniest shows out there!!
  • SassyJuliana
    SassyJuliana Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    BBT is my favorite show since Scrubs. Great writing.

THIS!!! <3
  • BlueEyesXoXo
    Options
    Bazinga! <<<<<<<<<======= Enough' said!
  • chanken47
    chanken47 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love that show and have a family member who "is" Sheldon!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    Not going to say best sit com ever (as I LOVE Seinfeld) but it's definitely the best one in the last 10 years IMO. (HIMYM close second)
  • PlndrBunny
    Options
    One of my absolute favorite shows. The funniest part it is one of the only shows we will be watching where my 4 year old wanders in and curls up on the couch with us, she loves it! She learned soft kitty to sing Daddy when he was sick!!
  • TNoire
    TNoire Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    knock

knock

knock

penny........

knock

knock

knock

penny........

knock

knock

knock

penny........

knock

knock

knock

penny........
  • Tivo8MyNeighbors
    Tivo8MyNeighbors Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I can't drink anything while watching it, because the drink will shoot out my nose. Hilarious show!