Muscle does not weigh more than fat... PROOF..

Options
15678911»

Replies

• Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    Seriously, this debate is like fighting over what irony is or is not :/

Well, it's like rain... On your wedding day.
    Or that good advice that you just didn't take.

Who would have thought? It figures...
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Batman would kick Superman's butt in a fight....

Here'sthe real issue... we're discussing the Justice Leauge and not the real authority on fitness. Everyone knows this is a conversation that should be had with the Avengers.

Get with the program guys! :noway:

So who weighs more.. Hulk or Iron Man?

I will make it my responsiblity to weigh both Robert Downey Jr and Mark Ruffalo in costume and without to get to the bottom of this. You sir would be responsible for my bail for doing the above!
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    The only thing better than watching a trainwreck conversation of missed sarcasm in person is watching it on unfold on the internets.

Exactly :-)
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    Batman would kick Superman's butt in a fight....

Here'sthe real issue... we're discussing the Justice Leauge and not the real authority on fitness. Everyone knows this is a conversation that should be had with the Avengers.

Get with the program guys! :noway:

So who weighs more.. Hulk or Iron Man?

I will make it my responsiblity to weigh both Robert Downey Jr and Mark Ruffalo in costume and without to get to the bottom of this. You sir would be responsible for my bail for doing the above!

In my pocket I have a stick of gum, some lint, and half a protein bar.. that's all I got for bail.. make sure your guard is really really hungry or has really bad breath!
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    Because he has gadgets, maybe. I believe the Hulk would beat anyone. The angrier he gets, the stronger he gets, and there's no limit to his rage!

Does the Hulk weigh more the angerier he gets.. If so... does Anger weigh more than fat?