Muscle does not weigh more than fat... PROOF..

Options

Replies

• chyloet
    chyloet Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Well, all I know is that Mighty Mouse could beat Superman and Spiderman both! :tongue:

Yes! Mighty Mouse! Because he's packed with lots of dense muscle!!! :smile:
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Well, all I know is that Mighty Mouse could beat Superman and Spiderman both! :tongue:

Now you're just being ridiculous...
  • cschu544
    cschu544 Posts: 320 Member
    Options

Maybe mighty mouse weighs MORE than superman and spiderman TOGETHER?! *gasp*
  • LabRat529
    LabRat529 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what amuses me more... the OP, the responses from people thinking he was serious, or the subsequent arguments about batman/spiderman/superman etc...

Wonderful thread all around. I needed a laugh today. :D
  • kunibob
    kunibob Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    This thread = golden.

I'm enjoying picking out the people whose sarcasm detectors need recalibrating.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options

Don't be daft. Everyone knows that Might Mouse is made of feathers and weighs 100 kg on the moon. Therefore, applying a coefficient derived from TOM we come to the conclusion that eating your exercise calories puts you into starvation mode unless you consume llama pee.

Sorry. What was the question again?
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options

No he really is! Have you ever seen Mighty Mouse? That little rat really eats his spinach. :huh:
  • cschu544
    Options

Don't be daft. Everyone knows that Might Mouse is made of feathers and weighs 100 kg on the moon. Therefore, applying a coefficient derived from TOM we come to the conclusion that eating your exercise calories puts you into starvation mode unless you consume llama pee.

Sorry. What was the question again?

Woah bro- don't be calling me daft now. Your weight on the Moon is 16.5% what you would experience on Earth. If Mighty Mouse weighed 100 kg on Earth, he would weigh a mere 16.5 kg on the Moon. SO, what you're trying to prove is that Godzilla approves the consumption of llama pee in small rodents. That's rude.
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    Comic books are undeniable logic, you know.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    You arent considering the fact that superman is not human, he is from Krypton. Muscle fibers might (and most likely certainly are) much much different than human muscle fibers
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    You arent considering the fact that superman is not human, he is from Krypton. Muscle fibers might (and most likely certainly are) much much different than human muscle fibers

Thus is why we are going to find out the other super heroes tonight and have a super heroes body fat showdown!
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

No he really is! Have you ever seen Mighty Mouse? That little rat really eats his spinach. :huh:

So does Popeye but he has a semi belly and really big forearms. Granted he smokes so maybe that counter acts.
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    Deadpool

sorry I got distracted by thoughts of comic books....
    that guy is awesome. He loves tacos.
  • cschu544
    Options

So does Popeye but he has a semi belly and really big forearms. Granted he smokes so maybe that counter acts.

Not true, family guy has proven they were just tumors.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

Not true, family guy has proven they were just tumors.

Family guy isn't real... it's a cartoon.
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,843 Member
    Options
    When will people accept that a pound is a pound. Good grief.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    When will people accept that a pound is a pound. Good grief.

What about the fact that most scales aren't advanced enough to get it 100% on 1 pound.. what is one is 1.0028 pounds and the other is 1.0042 pounds? Then one pound is heavier than the other!
  • elysecea
    elysecea Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Muscle does not weigh more, it is denser... *sigh*

That is proven false because at body fat and frame/measurements superman has their is no way he could only weight 215 pounds then. It's muscles would just be strands with giant air pockets.
    So your results are based on a super hero...sorry to break it to ya but comparing measurements of superman is like comparing barbie and making her life size....silly
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

That is proven false because at body fat and frame/measurements superman has their is no way he could only weight 215 pounds then. It's muscles would just be strands with giant air pockets.
    So your results are based on a super hero...sorry to break it to ya but comparing measurements of superman is like comparing barbie and making her life size....silly

Apparently you and barbie have the same cognitive ability to read sarcasm and what section of the forum you are in. ;-)
  • cschu544
    Options

Apparently you and barbie have the same cognitive ability to read sarcasm and what section of the forum you are in. ;-)

that.just.happened.

& WTF. FAMILY GUY IS REAL! It's what I base my religion on!