Muscle does not weigh more than fat... PROOF..

Options

Replies

• supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    1) Superman is a myth. No one's quite sure if he's a hero, a bird, or a plane.
    2) Batman is a better option since he's more human [read: he fights, yet has no super power]
    3) Research is key.

4) I TOTALLY BELIEVE YOU BECAUSE EVERYTHING ON THE INTERNET IS TRUE AND SHOULD BE TAKEN AS FACT!!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    A Superman of feathers weighs the same as a Superman of paper, but one is heavier. Maybe the smart people can tell us which one.
    I can totally lift 10 pounds of paper...
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Why thank you.... I do what I can :flowerforyou:
    All this talk of Superman! Let's face it, Wonderwoman RULES! haha!
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    1 lb of muscle is heavier than 1 lb of fat but they both weigh the same.

Two things weigh the same but one can be heavier than the other

straightjacket.gif
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Superman weighs 215 pounds and has roughly the same shoulder and frame that I have. According to research on the internet. I weigh 300 pounds and I have more fat then Superman. I also looked up body fat % and by the numbers I found on the internet and my own numbers I have proven that fat is 1.283% heavier then muscle. Now we can quit having this conversation! Superman and I have spoken!

SLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

1) Muscle is more dense and can fit more in a certain space than fat. 200 pounds of fat weighs exactly as 200 pounds of muscle. 200 pounds of anything weighs wait for it...200 POUNDS!!!!

Scientifically impossible! Super man has the exact same frame size on me minus the belly. In fact his shoulders are 1.5" wider and his arms are 7 inches wider.. His legs are 3 inches wider. Which means since he is 5% body fat that he should weight more then me who is 27% body fat. YET HE DOESN'T!
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    How do you know how much Superman weighs?
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    A Superman of feathers weighs the same as a Superman of paper, but one is heavier. Maybe the smart people can tell us which one.

But can you lift ten pounds of bricks?
  • shawnscott5
    shawnscott5 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    dead_horse.gif

I just choked on my coffee.Bawhahahahahahahaha
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Sure...it's a 10 pound dumbbell I can't seem to lift...
  • cschu544
    cschu544 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I hear my crime alarm in my well hidden cave, i go to action. I arrive at a bank and scroll straight in...2 gunman to the left and 5 to right...they notice me in my illuminous green jumpsuit and police siren helmet! and green cape with "don't read this cape" in yellow bold capital letters.....

I say "So whats going on here then?" robbers look at me in confusion, and say "what are you on?"..i retort "a whole grain diet mostly, why do you ask?"

"Kill him" shouts the boss man robber..i had to think quick and say "why" ..the looks on the robbers faces are priceless! they say "shut up!!!!" ..i continue "Is this a club i can.... join?"

The robbers give eachother glances and throw there guns to the ground and say "we give up, we can't take anymore! we surrender" ... well sarcastic man was victorious, but he had to get revenge for his pet badger cornelious! he will find who killed him, he knows it was a mitsubishi.

They will feel my sarcastic wrath!

sarcastic man slips into the shadows as the police arrive.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    How do you know how much Superman weighs?

I used the search button called google.
  • Tujitsu56
    Tujitsu56 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Can you support claims of what organs and bones he has? He isn't human.
    Muscle does not weigh more, it is denser... *sigh*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Gosh. . .. 1lb is 1lb. . . whether it is fat or muscle. . Fat just takes up far less space!!! . . . ugh
    fat-v-muscle.jpg

IMPOSSIBLE.. Superman would weigh over 375 pounds. Either that or his bones and organs would have to weigh almost 180 pounds by themselves leaving him only 35 pounds for fat and muscle! MATH DOES NOT LIE!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

I can lift 10lbs of Superman, but I had to work my way up to lifting 10lbs of Batman. They weight the same, but one is heavier. Discuss.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options

I'm going to kill you all for giving me flashbacks to that horrible night.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I always get so confused with this argument (on a serious note)
    So does does anything weigh more than something else? Since a pound is a pound?
    So bricks don't weigh more than feathers since a pound is a pound? :grumble:

Btw: this post was hilarious xD
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    I hear my crime alarm in my well hidden cave, i go to action. I arrive at a bank and scroll straight in...2 gunman to the left and 5 to right...they notice me in my illuminous green jumpsuit and police sireen helmet! and green cape with "don't read this cape" in yellow bold capitals letters.....

I say "So whats going on here then?" robbers look at me in confusion, and say "what are you on?"..i retort "a whole grain diet mostly, why do you ask?"

Kill him shouts the boss man robber..i had to think quick and say "why" ..the looks on the robbers faces are priceless! they say "shut up!!!!" ..i continue "Is this a club i can.... join?"

The robbers give eachother glances and throw there guns to the ground and say "we give up, we can't take anymore! we surrender" ... well sarcastic man was victorious, but he had to get revenge for his pet badger cornelious! he will find who killed him, he knows it was a mitsubishi.

They will feel my sarcastic wrath!

sarcastic man slips into the shadows as the police arrive.

*WINK* Thank you.
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    4) I TOTALLY BELIEVE YOU BECAUSE EVERYTHING ON THE INTERNET IS TRUE AND SHOULD BE TAKEN AS FACT!!

This. Of course.
  • Katefab26
    Options
    What about wolverine? He is 5'3 195 w/o the metal/

And much sexier :love:
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    Can you support claims of what organs and bones he has? He isn't human.

HOW DARE YOU SAY SUPERMAN HAS NO HEART..

After all he's done for you.. Keeping you safe, while you sleep in your comfortable bed. People today don't know respect!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I always get so confused with this argument (on a serious note)
    So does does anything weigh more than something else? Since a pound is a pound?
    So bricks don't weigh more than feathers since a pound is a pound? :grumble:

Btw: this post was hilarious xD

Everything weighs the same but 10lbs of something can be heavier than 10lbs of something else.