Options
15678911»

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,110 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the friend adds guys!

chantybear we :heart: you.

You can ask for friends, too by ckicking on their name on the post (it is blue) which will take you to their profile, then click "add as friend" and send a message to them. They have the option to say no, but no one ever does......:devil:
  • chantybear
    Options
    Thanks for all the friend adds guys!

chantybear we :heart: you.

You can ask for friends, too by ckicking on their name on the post (it is blue) which will take you to their profile, then click "add as friend" and send a message to them. They have the option to say no, but no one ever does......:devil:

Aw thanks Cm:smile:
  • chantybear
    Options
    Do you want me to call you something other than Cm?
  • cmriverside
    Options
    Oh wow... tomorrow is weigh in day. I wish we could have a running list of our names ( as a team) and weights so we can watch all of the pounds shed off.

Kelleighanne,

I don't know if everyone wants to give their weights. I have a list of their names. If you want to try to tackle that task, go ahead. I have the "amounts to lose," that they put on their profiles, but you will need to get them to individually give you weights and then track them. th_teehee.gif

I did a thread similar to this last year when I had to lose my 47 lbs. (which I did). I just posted my own weight loss weekly, and some other folks joined me. some of the other teams post weekly. Some of them are loosely organized.

Start week 0/ Aug 22 __195 lbs
    Week 4 / Sept 22 _____186.5 = 8.5 lbs loss (in first four weeks)
    Week 5 / Sept 29 _____183.5 = 3 lbs loss______11.5 total loss
    Week 6 / Oct 7 _______181.0 = 2.5 lbs loss_____14.0 total loss
    Week 7 / Oct 14 ______178.5 = 2.5 lbs loss_____16.5 total loss
    Week 8 / Oct 21 ______182.0 = 3.5 lbs gain_____13 total loss
    Week 9 / Oct 27 ______178.6 = 3.4 lbs loss_____16.4 total loss
    Week 10 / Nov 4______177.25 = 1.35 lbs loss___17.75 total loss
    Week 11 / Nov 11_____175.0 = 2.25 lbs loss____20.0 total loss
    Week 12 / Nov 18_____174.5 = 0.50 lbs loss____20.5 total loss
    Week 13 / Dec 2______173.25 = 1.25 lbs loss___21.75 total loss - And excruciatingly SLOWLY......
    Week 14 / Dec 9______170.0 = 3.25 lbs loss___25 ---- total loss – Thank you Baby Jesus!
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Kelleighanne, you get my drift.....if people want to post their losses weekly, this is an easy way for each person to keep track of their own losses, but share them if they want to. I mean - I had an Excel Spreadsheet :laugh: Color Coded. With formulas. I obsess about stuff.....:tongue:

I needed the accountablility. And I enjoyed the comraderie, encouragement and competition.
    Just an idea, for those interested in posting weekly.
  • cmriverside
    Options
    Do you want me to call you something other than Cm?

I am mysterious.
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    GRRRRRRRRRRRR i just had this nice long post typed out and lost it!! :grumble: :grumble: Sometimes I really hate this little touchpad on my laptop!!

Lulu... there is a breakfast sammie recipe in my blog under the January archives that you can use turkey bacon or turkey sausage for. My hubby has even modified it to make breakfast burritos using 100 cal tortillas instead of the whole wheat english muffin.

Im not much of a bacon eater, so the turkey bacon actually tastes better to me. Its my moms fault, she never cooked anything pork when I was growing up. I didnt actually eat real bacon or pork chops until I moved out of the house and got married..lol The turkey sausage tho, I buy in a big box at Walmart for around $5. Its the purnell brand and theres about 30 patties in the box. Its WAY cheaper than the jimmy dean variety, less calories and you get way more. They are precooked so all ya gotta do is nuke them for about 30-45 sec and they are done. If you dont like the bacon, you might try those instead. Again, dont overcook them or they get dry and hard enough to use as a hockey puck... yuck!
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I would like to weigh-in with you Team February-er's if that's okay with everyone.

119572.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

Welcome to the group!! :flowerforyou:
  • cmriverside
    Options
    and the new thread is ......................................

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/39715-the-team-week-1-2-6-09

We are moving this party to that spot! See you guys!
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cmriverside
    Options
    We are on week 10 already! Wow. Here is our newest link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/48870-t-h-e-team-april-10-16-week-10

image001.gif