TEAM January-ers

Options

Replies

• zano2008
    zano2008 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    cmriverside....Friday is now my "scale" day, and THANKS for the links. The information on the site is awesome and overwhelming, so my first steps are to use the tools and stay connected with the TEAM. You guys rock!
  • Kelleighanne
    Options
    Can I join ya'll??

After I had my first dd,I weighed 230... not good on a 5'1 frame. When I had my second dd, I weighed 201. After that I got down to 154, through a diet I won't even talk about.. basically, I guess, starving LOL. Not really, but I would eat mainly 900-1000 calories a day, and not know why I felt horrible. Anyway, I've since stopped that nonsense and gained back up to 171. I found this site and know that it's a HEALTHY way to loose. I started Tuesday (I think) at 171. Yesterday I was down to 167 so 4 lbs in a week... and I'm NOT HUNGRY!!! :):):)

I 'want' go get down to 135, but I'm not sure. The 140s definitely.

Nice to meet you all :)
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Yayyy Wolfena! One more pound feels soooooo good!!:drinker:

Hey there zano2008 - :bigsmile: You rock too! Glad you are here!

And welcome Kelleighanne! Good for you for doing it the healthy way now :drinker: It makes all the difference! I hear ya on the shortness factor - I'm 5'2" myself - and I can't wait to even see 170 lbs. We can do this! Totally!! Good luck:flowerforyou:
  • Kelleighanne
    Options
    lulubar, there was a time I looked like a square LOL. I feel so much better about this this time than the last time. Last time, I got too obsessed with losing it too fast. If I didn't lost 5 lbs a week, I'd get upset and eat less (yes, stupid LOL).

Good luck to you too.. Can't wait to talk you all more :)
  • Kelleighanne
    Options
    I"m so excited! My dh just told me that he could tell I've lost weight... and I didn't even ask him! I've lost 4 pounds this week and I'm wearing a pair of jeans that wouldn't even button last week :):):)
  • ethan19blue
    Options
    :love: I would like to join if it is not too late. I started a few weeks ago and my workouts are great, but my diet suffers some days. I currently weigh 170. I am basically starting over with Monday being my first day.

Thanks
    Shelly
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,110 Member
    Options
    Wow you all! I can't believe there are so many of us already! I had a yucky day yesterday with the earthquake rattling my nerves, lack of sleep and generally feeling "off". So it really warms my :heart: to come here today and see all my new buds being support for each other.

Look at the list so far! - There are 20 of us! Woo hoo! You all are awesome! My peeps......pic681.gif

130Lynsee
    andersonchristineg
    chantybear
    chenders
    cmriverside
    ethan19blue
    FletcherChic
    get_fit2009
    jessangel
    Kelleighanne
    LosingIt4good
    lulubar
    mandersen16
    prayerfulmom
    tobell
    Vixen16
    vonzo
    wanning
    will4change
    Wolfena
    zano2008
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    I think it is incredibly cool that you are keeping track of us and so organized!! Thank you :bigsmile:

:flowerforyou:
  • cmriverside
    Options
    I think it is incredibly cool that you are keeping track of us and so organized!! Thank you :bigsmile:

Thx, Wolfie! It's kinda fun!

And Congrats on the "Fourth & Goal" 150 pound touchdown! cheerleader.gif
  • cmriverside
    Options
    I"m so excited! My dh just told me that he could tell I've lost weight... and I didn't even ask him! I've lost 4 pounds this week and I'm wearing a pair of jeans that wouldn't even button last week :):):)

DH is a keeper. :wink:
  • cmriverside
    Options
    :love: I would like to join if it is not too late. I started a few weeks ago and my workouts are great, but my diet suffers some days. I currently weigh 170. I am basically starting over with Monday being my first day.

Thanks
    Shelly

Welcome Shelly! I messaged you with the link so you can find us. good luck.
  • cmriverside
    Options
    I'd love to join you all. Fridays are a weigh in day for me as well. -1.4 this week.

Welcome prayerfulmom, glad you joined us. Nice job on the 1.4 :laugh: Digital scale??
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    So far, so good today. A nice sweaty spin class this morning, and what could be better than a nice, brisk couple of laps at the mall? Especially when one has a gift card to Old Navy burning a hole in one's wallet! :laugh: Food-wise, I am doing well SO FAR. I re-did my settings to go for 2 pounds a week. I think I need to see results a little faster to be happy.

I will be distracted from eating too much tonight since my son has a basketball game. They only have hot dogs (gross) or nachos (even grosser). :sick:

Hope everyone is having a fantabulous weekend!
  • cmriverside
    Options
    this is fabulous!!!! I'm in!!!! :drinker: :bigsmile:

I weigh 259 lbs this week. I would like to become 150-ish by next summer. I love the motivation of weigh-ins!!! WHOOT!! WHOOT!!! :heart:

Vixen16,

I just wanted to encourage you......you CAN lose that weight. Be patient with yourself, many people here have lost over 100 pounds. Slow and steady, make changes where you can and read this:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/9433-expectations

• cmriverside
    Options
    Thanks for the link cmr :flowerforyou: , it truely was becoming a hassle trying to get back here. My weight is now 231, slow but steady. Should pick up when I start exerciseing. I Hope.

tobell,

Yep, Get Out There. You will not only lose weight faster, but you will get more calories to eat (earned by exercise) - AND you will feel so much better!

~Move and your heart will follow~:heart:
  • cmriverside
    Options
    Can I join ya'll??

After I had my first dd,I weighed 230... not good on a 5'1 frame. When I had my second dd, I weighed 201. After that I got down to 154, through a diet I won't even talk about.. basically, I guess, starving LOL. Not really, but I would eat mainly 900-1000 calories a day, and not know why I felt horrible. Anyway, I've since stopped that nonsense and gained back up to 171. I found this site and know that it's a HEALTHY way to loose. I started Tuesday (I think) at 171. Yesterday I was down to 167 so 4 lbs in a week... and I'm NOT HUNGRY!!! :):):)

I 'want' go get down to 135, but I'm not sure. The 140s definitely.

Nice to meet you all :)

Welcome kell,

I'm starting at 172 - we're close. But 160 is goal for me and I expect it to take a long time - April 25. This is a gain after losing it last year.

Good luck to you, I'm glad you found us and the "healthy" way to change your body. :glasses:
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Spent an hour at the gym doing treadmill and ellptical. My arms are feeling the weights from yesterday... a VERY good thing. It was fun vacuuming the house today. I felt every little push and pull.. :laugh:

Anyway.. the hard work has paid off... I hopped on the scale this morning and "poof" another pound... GONE! It is such a great feeling seeing the numbers go DOWN instead of UP!

I bought this pair of Nike workout shorts a while back in XL and they were a bit snug. I could get them on but they were snug (not tight) around my rear end and getting them over my hips wasnt just simply pulling them up. I havent worn them since i got them, cuz they were a bit small but this morning I put them on and actully had to adjust the drawstring waist to keep them from falling off!!! WHOOT WHOOT!!! I wore them to the gym today for my workout.... NICE!!!!!!

7 pounds so far my first month :)
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Wow you all! I can't believe there are so many of us already! I had a yucky day yesterday with the earthquake rattling my nerves, lack of sleep and generally feeling "off". So it really warms my :heart: to come here today and see all my new buds being support for each other.

Look at the list so far! - There are 20 of us! Woo hoo! You all are awesome! My peeps......pic681.gif

130Lynsee
    andersonchristineg
    chantybear
    chenders
    cmriverside
    ethan19blue
    FletcherChic
    get_fit2009
    jessangel
    Kelleighanne
    LosingIt4good
    lulubar
    mandersen16
    prayerfulmom
    tobell
    Vixen16
    vonzo
    wanning
    will4change
    Wolfena
    zano2008

:laugh: I love that little chicken... he is SOOOOOOO cute!!

Glad to see there are so many of us!! Best of luck to everyone!
  • lulubar
    Options
    Spent an hour at the gym doing treadmill and ellptical. My arms are feeling the weights from yesterday... a VERY good thing. It was fun vacuuming the house today. I felt every little push and pull.. :laugh:

Anyway.. the hard work has paid off... I hopped on the scale this morning and "poof" another pound... GONE! It is such a great feeling seeing the numbers go DOWN instead of UP!

I bought this pair of Nike workout shorts a while back in XL and they were a bit snug. I could get them on but they were snug (not tight) around my rear end and getting them over my hips wasnt just simply pulling them up. I havent worn them since i got them, cuz they were a bit small but this morning I put them on and actully had to adjust the drawstring waist to keep them from falling off!!! WHOOT WHOOT!!! I wore them to the gym today for my workout.... NICE!!!!!!

7 pounds so far my first month :)

Yayyyyyy for you! :bigsmile: I have a closet full of stuff I've outgrown and I can't wait to start fitting back into it! Congrats on your loss this month - Way to GOOOOO!
    :drinker:
  • lulubar
    Options
    cmriverside - thanks for making the list of TEAM January-ers! It's fun to see us all together! You're the bestest!

getfit2009 - Yikes! Spin class?!?! I tried one tabout 5 years ago and had to stop halfway through and then had to sit on the floor in the hall for over half an hour waiting for my legs to work again! Probably should have tried that class AFTER I started getting in shape! Course, here we are five years later, and I'm just now trying to get in shape...:ohwell: I may have to try a spin class again - like in a couple of months:laugh: We'll see...:bigsmile: