slutty girls

Replies

• Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    I honestly think in this day and age the term "Slut" is outdated.
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    I will forever not understand why men piock the slutty girls over the nice girls.

The "nice" girls who use the giving and with holding of sex as a weapon to exert control over a man in a relationship you mean? Those "nice" girls? I wonder why...

I have no problem with "sluts". I do have a problem with gender inequality, the suppression of female sexuality, the fact that men are "studs" if they have multiple sexual partners (some at the same time;) yet women are sluts, the expectation that women are compelled to be prim and proper to be deemed worthy of love and respect...I could go on.

It's easier and more convenient to blame "sluts" then it is to see and deal with the bigger issue - the power balance between men and women.

You are legendary my friend, damn I love your posts
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    First I need to spell check myself or stop trying to watch the kids and keep up with a thread all at once.
    Second- Why does gender inequality have to tackled with sex? Maybe a job or doing something men can do. Why sleeping around?
    Third- I think it depends on the person and what their character is like. The more I think about it, it's really more of a question of character than it is sluttiness. More of a question of why you would do that to your friends? Or other people. Bc who ppl sleep with isn't my business. As for the word slut, sorry I have heard way worst labels than that.
  • the hell? why are u friends with this ***** if she keeps stealing ur men...not much of a friend if u ask me..
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Some men like to pick the low lying fruit. Some women require way to much work. I personally like a challenge but I have friends that have no standards and all they are interested in is a temporary fix. BTW, I know women like that too so I don't think its just a guy thing.
  • getitamb

The "nice" girls who use the giving and with holding of sex as a weapon to exert control over a man in a relationship you mean? Those "nice" girls? I wonder why...

I have no problem with "sluts". I do have a problem with gender inequality, the suppression of female sexuality, the fact that men are "studs" if they have multiple sexual partners (some at the same time;) yet women are sluts, the expectation that women are compelled to be prim and proper to be deemed worthy of love and respect...I could go on.

It's easier and more convenient to blame "sluts" then it is to see and deal with the bigger issue - the power balance between men and women.

[/quote]

I agree with this guy. I have nothing wrong with a woman that loves to have sex and does it often. Just because I don't sleep with tons of men doesn't make doing so wrong. This is the 21st century ,a woman can sleep with whomever she pleases with out fear of being berated by her peers. Besides, I know that I'm a "quality woman" and don't need sex to validate that for me. However, some women feel that way and It is not our place to judge. Sometimes its a deeper emotional issue.
    [/quote]

I also have a friend that is a virgin and I think it is way worse for her. I really think that sleeping around has become the norm. I also don't think that it's right for guys to do it either, I don't care what society says. But believe me it is worse judgement for not doing it than doing it.
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    the hell? why are u friends with this ***** if she keeps stealing ur men...not much of a friend if u ask me..

the way i look at it, i keep girls like that around for one reason. to weed out the ones that aren't worth my time, so those guys can waste her time instead of mine. if she can take a guy away from me, so can a random broad in the mall
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Some men like to pick the low lying fruit. Some women require way to much work. I personally like a challenge but I have friends that have no standards and all they are interested in is a temporary fix. BTW, I know women like that too so I don't think its just a guy thing.

When you say some women require too much work, what do you mean by that? I hear men say this a lot (not about me, lol).

On the topic at hand though, maybe because "sluts" portray more self confidence and ultimately, self confident people are more attractive.
  • Booboo78
    Booboo78 Posts: 169
    I have a promiscuos friend who is large and I don't know if it is self esteem or what, but asd soon as she finds out a guy might like you or you like them, she sleeps with them. And she always seems to get the guys and the attention.

Sounds like she sees you as competition, maybe trying to prove a point that she 'still has what it takes' to attract men - and it seems like she probably doesn't even like the guys themselves. Just doing it (no pun intended) for the sake of it.

To be honest, I see this as more of a BOUNDARY issue, rather than a 'sluttiness' issue - a TRUE friend would back off and step well out of the way if they found out that you liked a guy, and if he likes you in return. A TRUE friend would be happy that you found someone - even if they did do a bit of 'vetting' to see if he is suitable for you!

She's trampling over your boundaries there - simply put. She isn't a true friend.
  • I have nothing really relevant to add just trying to figure out what this word was supposed to be. Most of the others I could figure out but this one...
    atlkers
  • SkateboardFi
    I also have a friend that is a virgin and I think it is way worse for her. I really think that sleeping around has become the norm. I also don't think that it's right for guys to do it either, I don't care what society says. But believe me it is worse judgement for not doing it than doing it.

i'm not sure if i agree with this either. i think in general, guys just have a higher standard for who they choose to get in a relationship with. as women, we don't generally care if our men has a laundry list of past funbags, but men DO care if their woman has been around the block a time or two (or three, or four) i think society has to do with it, but it's also personal preference. personally i don't want to feel like i need a biohazard label if i want to kiss my boyfriend, but to others it doesn't matter. personally, i think everyone is promiscuous in the same ways. girls and guys. i think some folks are just better at hiding it than others. some don't mind airing their dirty laundry while others keep it hushed. as far as virgins getting judged...not sure where that came from but most of the time they get praised for at least showing some kind of restraint, or sticking to their beliefs. i stayed abstinent til college and i wasn't judged. i think people need to upgrade the caliber of people they associate with.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,850 Member
    ... Why do the slutty girls comew out on top?

I thought that as sluts they pretty much come out in all the various positions.

including reverse cowgirl... my personal favorite ;)

Blindfolded, suspended from the ceiling with a cat-o-nine tails handy always makes for a good first date, at least one I will always remember.

you busy tonight?
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    i think a lot of ppl missed your point. some men just want sex with nsa. some women too. a women should respect herself and not give her body so easily. to me its all about respect and class. some have it and some don't.
  • Now let me ask... If I had 200lbs of slutty girls would that weigh more than 200Lbs of nice girls?

Is this a math problem? Because I suck at math. I think there's a conversion sheet with an equation for something like this though...
  • SkateboardFi

Blindfolded, suspended from the ceiling with a cat-o-nine tails handy always makes for a good first date, at least one I will always remember.

you busy tonight?

ayyyyeee let's turn this into a party
  • getitamb
    i think a lot of ppl missed your point. some men just want sex with nsa. some women too. a women should respect herself and not give her body so easily. to me its all about respect and class. some have it and some don't.

I agree with you completely.
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    The thing about slutty girls....they're sluts.
    I don't know if it's all the cold medicine I'm on right now but this made me laugh.
    Anyways.... carry on... :)
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member

How did I know I'd get your attention???

you busy tonight?

How did I know I would get your attention?
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,850 Member

How did I know I'd get your attention???

you busy tonight?

How did I know I would get your attention?

damn. you caught me again...
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,319 Member

I agree with you completely.

Who says that someone doesn't respect herself because she sleeps around. Maybe she just knows what she wants? Why is it that if a man sleeps around it's ok,he's just "getting what he wants" but if a girl sleeps around she must not have self respect?
This discussion has been closed.