slutty girls

1235»

Replies

• I will forever not understand why men piock the slutty girls over the nice girls. I have a promiscuos friend who is large and I don't know if it is self esteem or what, but asd soon as she finds out a guy might like you or you like them, she sleeps woith them. Anmd she always seems to get the guys and the attention.

Me on the other hand, I only get atlkers and crazy men. So my querstion is what gives? Why do the slutty girls comew out on top?
    (And this is not trying to be judgemental towards sluttty people,
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    i think a lot of ppl missed your point. some men just want sex with nsa. some women too. a women should respect herself and not give her body so easily. to me its all about respect and class. some have it and some don't.

I agree with you completely.

Who says that someone doesn't respect herself because she sleeps around. Maybe she just knows what she wants? Why is it that if a man sleeps around it's ok,he's just "getting what he wants" but if a girl sleeps around she must not have self respect?

Who said it is okay for a guy? I know of guys who got their handbrake chopped off who committed adultery.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,908 Member
    The feeling of ONE UPPING everyone around them is probably their drive. Maybe being slutty makes them feel like they were wanted more.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    i think a lot of ppl missed your point. some men just want sex with nsa. some women too. a women should respect herself and not give her body so easily. to me its all about respect and class. some have it and some don't.

I agree with you completely.

Who says that someone doesn't respect herself because she sleeps around. Maybe she just knows what she wants? Why is it that if a man sleeps around it's ok,he's just "getting what he wants" but if a girl sleeps around she must not have self respect?

Amen.
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Hi,

This thread has been locked due to the heated posts, the volume of reports and the derogatory language and inference towards women in the topic.

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    CatCrazy
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator

P.S If you make a report and its not acted on immediately its because there are no moderators available, please keep your reports respectful, we are volunteers and do not deserve the rudeness that accompanies some of these reports.
This discussion has been closed.