What size pants do you wear?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• RSD73
    RSD73 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Size 10 mostly. I am 5'8". I began my journey at 179 lbs this past August and was squeezed into a size 12. I am down 23 lbs and size 10 is very comfortable. I have 17 lbs to go and have just started with MFP in the past few weeks to help me get to my goal. Fabulous wesbite!
  • juliep1974
    juliep1974 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    My goal weight was about 140 and a size 6. I had fit into a size 6 here and there about 10 years ago. Around Christmas time I bought a pair of size 6 cords and after wearing them around for a few hours, realized they were almost too big. I went to the store about 2 weeks later and brought a pair of size 4 jeans into the dressing room - not only did they zip, they fit properly!! I'm 5'6" and currently weigh 144. I never in my wildest dreams thought I'd wear a 4.
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    At my largest: Size 48 waist x 30 jeans
    When I started MFP: 42/44 waist x 30 (size 42 *ONLY* in relaxed fit...)
    Now: 32 waist x 32 inseam

I do actually fit in a size 30 waist pants, but prefer the fit of a 32. And, no, I didn't grow 2 inches, I just think that now that I don't have the big belly roll, I can get them up all the way and need those extra inches to not look like I'm waiting for the flood.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I wear 6 or 8 depending on the brand. I'm 5'7" and 130 pounds. It's amazing how different our bodies are. I know people who weigh a lot more than me and wear smaller sizes. (I don't have a large frame and my body fat is in the lower half of the healthy range.)
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I am 5 feet exactly and I weigh 136 and im in a 5/6 comfortably, 6 short in american eagle to be exact so i think your right on. some brands will have me in a 7/8 all dep on how they are made. good luck & keep it up, my goal is 115! size 3/4

Im only qouting because Im 138 and losing and Im 4ft 10in, I wear a 12 in petites though but I have had two daughters in a span of 19 months. They are to be 11 months feb 9th my bday ill be turning 29 and my oldest 21/2 feb 10th.

It was intresting to see how 2 inches in hieght makes such a difference.

At 120 I wore a 6 petite and at my ultimate goal wieght of 105 a size 3 or 5 in jun,or 2 or 4 in petites hoping to see 105 again.Good luck with your wieght loss journey :0
  • BuffyEat2Live
    BuffyEat2Live Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm a PEAR in all caps, so I never expect to be smaller than a 12.

Right now I'm wearing 18's.

I am 5'6'' and weigh about 200 pounds.
  • AngNY
    AngNY Posts: 193
    Options
    I honestly don't even know :( I haven't worn jeans in sooo long!!

When I buy my stretch pants I usually get 1 or 2 x
  • jbbrannon
    jbbrannon Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I was wearing size 18 petite jeans last year and now I am wearing size 16 petite and they are getting loose too. :smile:
  • Lyonsgurl
    Lyonsgurl Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    15 juniors fit good on me now some 13 juniors fit :wink:
  • SweeDecadence92
    SweeDecadence92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    If by pants you mean trousers then UK 10 which I believe is a US 8 and European 36/38.
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I was wearing an 18. I am currently in a 12. I would like to be in an 8.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I am snug in a 34 waist, but that was loose just 6 months ago and I bought 32's for the first time in years. Gained a bit back with the holidays, but it will get back down. My issue is having big legs, I always either have to buy a waste size up for room or find proper fitting loose jeans, which normally look like crap.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    im not sure need to shooping lost 18 pounds
    when i was 225 i wear 20w